ivankiss

A high that could never be bought or sold

19 posts in this topic

Truth.

A substance can act as a shortcut, yes. Lots of wonderful tools.

All fade away. And you're still on your couch. You still continue doing that thing you hate.

Substances merely show you briefly that which you became so numb to. They dissolve the layers, but do not actually change you or your life, permanently. 

At the end of the day; no trip can compare to going for it raw and for real. Out there; into the unknown. 

Life is already the biggest trip there could ever be. How much of the dose are you willing to take?

Have you been microdosing this whole time? Holding back instead of diving in deep? Have you been coming up with excuses why you're not pursuing your wildest dreams? Following your passion and excitement no matter what? No matter how insane it may seem? How many big leaps have you taken really; trusting yourself utterly and blindly? How far did you venture outside of your comfort zone? That little bubble you're in?

Would you dare to leave everything behind and head on for the trip of your life? You may just find serenity. Yourself. The Truth. And it will stick. You will not come down. It will not wear off.

If you truly go for it; you will be able to trip at will. Without any substance. Simply through the power of knowing yourself. Knowing which buttons to push and how.

You will realize you've been tripping balls this whole time without noticing a thing. 

Now I'm not here to demonize substances, of course. I myself tried a few. That is exactly why I know they cannot compare to life - the craziest trip ever.

I simply aim to motivate ya'all a bit. Invite you to step forward. 

Nothing wrong with experimenting and exploring. Just be careful not to go too lazy about everything. Taking a bit too much of those shortcuts. Overlooking the obvious, which is already here and ongoing; waiting for you to notice it and fully commit to the ride. Cannot be in with only one leg. That's not living. That's surviving.

Just go for it! Go fully for life. For your dreams. Your wildest visions. 

You will have a trip to remember. 

One of a kind.

Edited by ivankiss

Watch a newborn gazing at it's surroundings. That's tripping!

@cetus56  I delivered lambs while on 2g mushrooms last month, that was for sure trippy, seeing the infinite cycle of life was just incredible  :DO.o

@fridjonk My step daughter and her husband had a baby about 6 months ago and after just a few weeks the parents started to become concerned b-c they noticed the baby loved to gaze at blank walls and ceilings. I'd say the kid was tripping balls. Welcome to reality little dude. :)

@ivankiss

BEAUTIFULLY SAID!

Did you wrote that yourself, are these your own words?

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

Nobody's gonna love you more than God.

?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@ivankiss Yeah each journey is unique starts and leads to same place. Hell yeah lets flow. Just fuck it need to find my authentic purpose. If it's helping devils let it be they are me afterall. 

Not fuck it create it I know. Oh my God depths of Hell here we go. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@ivankiss How you found your passion? You discovered you are talented for that so you developed it or was it your heart. 

For me is problem is that I am tale ted for things I do not really like that much like math and physics. No wonder I have such over thinking mind. 

Thanks for answer. 

34 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@ivankiss Yeah each journey is unique starts and leads to same place. Hell yeah lets flow. Just fuck it need to find my authentic purpose. If it's helping devils let it be they are me afterall. 

Not fuck it create it I know. Oh my God depths of Hell here we go. 

nice rhyme at the end ?

Learned my authentic purpose recently, learned it doesn’t matter where I go or what I do, only that I Live life to the fullest, being radically open and honest about what I’d like to create, and continuously growing to be a beacon of light to all I meet...sometimes this may look like I’m being mean but it’s all a part of the growth

“To live every day like it’s your last” is something someone who’s truly enlightened will say that they do...

Edited by DrewNows

@zeroISinfinity also bro your passion is there behind your thoughts and it’s going to reveal itself when the times right so make sure to create space for that moment! 

Dont think you can only have one passion, they are abundantly produced if you’re open enough ?

@DrewNows I think I opened Pandora box. Knowing that you have infinite potential for anything kinda shocks you. 

Yes you all do. Not a lie I never lie. 

Have to go to my own depths of Hell  to heal that authentic inner child and to discover what Will make his heart to dance again. 

7 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I think I opened Pandora box. Knowing that you have infinite potential for anything kinda shocks you. 

Yes you all do. Not a lie I never lie. 

Knowing you have infinite potential? Kinda sounds like a thought to me ;) 

Is it lying if you don’t know you’re lying? 

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Have to go to my own depths of Hell  to heal that authentic inner child and to discover what Will make his heart to dance again. 

haha yeah that’s just part of the journey, every trigger or inner resistance is your teacher and a chance to heal. 

@ivankiss  

I am going to appoint you as my Actualized.org mentor/sponsor. Do not be overly alarmed about this. You won't feel a thing, I promise. I will start by reading all 856 posts of yours by this time next week. I'm being serious. 

4 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Knowing you have infinite potential? Kinda sounds like a thought to me ;) 

Is it lying if you don’t know you’re lying? 

haha yeah that’s just part of the journey, every trigger or inner resistance is your teacher and a chance to heal. 

It is True. Have to use words and language but it is. Would like someone else to confirm this statement. It really is true. 

7 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

It is True. Have to use words and language but it is. Would like someone else to confirm this statement. It really is true. 

Teasing you with the thought comment haha, you’re right ?

truly unbelievable because life’s a complete mystery 

Edited by DrewNows

On 26/6/2019 at 2:01 AM, zeroISinfinity said:

@ivankiss How you found your passion? You discovered you are talented for that so you developed it or was it your heart. 

For me is problem is that I am tale ted for things I do not really like that much like math and physics. No wonder I have such over thinking mind. 

Thanks for answer. 

I guess I've been a bit lucky haha. Happened unexpectedly; naturally. Back when I was 6.

Life simply introduced me to it. And something sparked within me. From the first moment I knew that's what I'm here for. That's what I will dedicate myself to, no matter what.

I made a holy vow.

Never stopped ever since. Even when times seemed dark and I was facing big challenges. In fact; those only made the fire burn stronger and wilder. There just is no other way for me. I am because of my passion. My purpose. 

Not sure if I can give any suggestions on how to find it though. I've never really been without it; so I don't know how that's like. 

What I do know is that it's out there for sure. For everyone. Or in there - put It as you wish.

Discovering it could be the biggest adventure of your life.

And once you find it, or it finds you; there will be no place for a drop of doubt. It will be undeniably obvious. It will click on the deepest level of your being. Every breath you will take will be for that purpose. 

The fire will burn eternally. Unstoppably. 

@Bill W I am flattered and honored 9_9 Just don't take me too seriously haha.

Filter it all well; there's a lot of nonsense xD Lots of my posts are just me shedding old skin.

Take only what feels right.

Thanks and bless ya!