Wekz

Meaning of vision?

7 posts in this topic

I had a vision a huge dragon eating the world, and only the stromgest could cut trough it. Then i daw seaturtles and fish in eattrt.

After that i went to sleep and drrams mysellve crying black teart. Someone knows wth is going on?

@Wekz What meaning would you give it? It came from you so if you want to give it meaning you should do it. What do dragons a seaturtles mean to you? If you give it meaning do it with the intention to learn from it. Don't go thinking that the world gonna end or something. You're mind wants to tell you something, don't over think it just feel in to it. 

In the book The Origin and History of Consciousness by Erich Neumann, he describes the archetype of the Terrible Mother, a devouring, chaotic force of cthonic nature.  This is commonly represented by a dragon or serpent.  It's the dark side of the archetype of the Great Mother, which is represented by the ouroboros.  The ouroboros is a symbol of balance and wholeness, the primordial fundamental principle that generates itself from itself.

The dragon fight in mythology is when the hero defeats the Terrible Mother and asserts himself over the chaos that threatens his world.  One would need to be very powerful to acomplish this.

The fish and seaturtles could represent the battle being won, and the seas returning to being calm and full of life, as the ocean typically represents the unconscious mind.

Black tears could represent some kind of dark emotion, without context it's hard to say which emotion specifically

@Wekz Perhaps the mind and body is processing and resolving some negative stuff. 

I hope you are well. ? 

@possibilities Just catch it with a pokeball so you can keep it. Fear me my enemies for I have a dragon, bow to me!

On 6/24/2019 at 7:08 AM, Wekz said:

I had a vision a huge dragon eating the world, and only the stromgest could cut trough it. Then i daw seaturtles and fish in eattrt.

After that i went to sleep and drrams mysellve crying black teart. Someone knows wth is going on?

The dragon is Muladhara.

Turtles and fish are the meanings of Anahata and Swadisthana.

In other words, the sexual energy has to be focused into muladhara\legs. If not, the dragon will literally kill the body, i speak about the energy from lower back.

This is why people live so little, they let the dragon into the head directly. 

Worst than this we have people claiming they are god realized, and have no clue how this works, is simply pathetic.

Namaste

... 7 rabbits will live forever.