Preetom

Mapping Out Leo's Psychedelic Insights Within Vedantic Perspective

163 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Preetom someone who is aware of oneness but doesn’t have the added benefits of enlightenment. 

Non dual awareness , infinite creativity, pure joy in being, bliss, peace etc .. 

lol but your concepts become your reality! Because even if you don’t identify with them. They are still entrenched in your life. An enlightened being who is blind, is blind. 

Literally here’s the only thing you need to understand 

“infinity” this is the only concept in your life which should have the highest priority.

So according to this, can I be a conceptual billionaire? I am conceptually a billionaire but I don't have the actual 'benefits' of being a billionaire like I can't buy fine huns and private jets. 

This is precisely why a hyper refined and no-bullshit discrimination is so much stressed in vedanta. It's the potent tool to not fall into some infinitely regressing relativity or every single fantastical shit the mind comes up with, because the mind will keep spinning it's thread as long as it is there due to inadvertence.

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Brhaman/awareness is God because it creates God. 

No, Brahman is not God, God is Brahman. This distinction is important in understanding the vedanta perspective. Brahman does not create God. simply because Brahman does not create. God is created because of a Shakti power inherent in Brahman. It's complicated and I can't get into it more. You would have to study Advaita Vedanta. To grasp what I'm saying apparently. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

15 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Brhaman/awareness is God because it creates God.  There aren't two separate things unless you make it so.

This is what it is saying 

bhraman is god - non duality 

creating god - duality 

god created the illusion of a god. So he created the illusion of a separate god from himself. Which is reality we see now. 

But it is one and not too. So here it’s talking about different version of god. God the absolute and god the definition by human standards. 

As you would except it to be written because your mind only understands duality for now. 

In its purest form of context it is a strange loop. Which states the following: 

what ever your understanding of “god” from your human vantage point is not the absolute bhraman. So what ever your current reality is NOW is not the absolute. X infinity. 

The creation process is DIRECT, it’s not a creation in steps. It’s what is! 

Edited by Aakash

38 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

No, Brahman is not God, God is Brahman. This distinction is important in understanding the vedanta perspective. Brahman does not create God. simply because Brahman does not create. God is created because of a Shakti power inherent in Brahman. It's complicated and I can't get into it more. You would have to study Advaita Vedanta. To grasp what I'm saying apparently. 

I grasp it.  But That power IS Brahman.

It all comes from One source.  That cannot be escaped without saying the power is not  Brahman but a separate entity.

So in the the end what is being taught is the same just in a different way.

And that's how it MUST be in realm of the relative.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

26 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

But That power IS Brahman.

Right, but Brahman isn't the power. Lol

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@zeroISinfinity don’t get it confused, love is a facet! Love itself does not exist or not not exist ;). Still it must be nice to be shrouded by infinite love! Must be a hell of an experience. Would love to try it one day! 

2 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@zeroISinfinityStill it must be nice to be shrouded by infinite love! Must be a hell of an experience. Would love to try it one day! 

2 minutes ago, Aakash said:

You guys are Just ?????

Like WTF ???????

I can't fuckin' beleive it hahahahahaha

@Anna1 if power is Brahman then when power dissolves there is only Brahman that is the same as saying Brahman was disguising itself as power.

The two statements are identical.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

You guys are Just ?????

Like WTF ???????

I can't fuckin' beleive it hahahahahaha

Now there is conceptual enlightenment, love enlightenment, brahman enlightenment, no enlightenment ?

Everybody gets an enlightenment ?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Preetom Infinite Love is all That is and yet he says he never experienced it and hopes one day he will. 

Here is the thing guys. Scriptures are like watching NBA games and knowing all players stats etc. But playing Basketball on court makes you Basketball player. So practises Will get you real actual answers. You Will become the answer. 

@Preetom  ahahahhahaha just make them up really , they’re all as real as each other loooool! ? there’s no distinction difference between love enlightenment and conceptual enlightenment. ? it’s just one consciousness. Which neither of us is completely aware of . 

Look I’ll make up another enlightenment that exactly as true as what the buddah made up. It’s called Apple enlightenment, eat apples everyday for 20 years and you’ll be an Apple enlightened being 

the outcomes are different one enlightenment you become an Apple eating master, the other you become a love master. 

Maybe I should create a religion out of this concept of god. I’m going to tell people that god is an Apple. And that it can’t be revealed unless you eat apples for 20 years straight. OR MAYBE we should create a religion around love ? 

relativity isn’t just in the domain of rationality my friends. Relativity applies to anything that is not absolute. But the absolute itself encapsulate the absolute. 

So your left with: 

THE TRUTH IS: “ABSOLUTE INFINITY “

Edited by Aakash

6 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

It must come full circle.

It's all one thing.  We just create the illusion that they are different so that they can be different.

6 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Brahman can't escape itself.  Strange Loop.  Paradox.  Ring a bell?

Holy words. It can be really understoodable  for one /even partially/ without awakening but with deep contemplation and practice.?

Edited by tedens

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Anna1 if power is Brahman then when power dissolves there is only Brahman that is the same as saying Brahman was disguising itself as power.

The two statements are identical.

There is no dissolve of the shakti power inherent in Brahman. To My knowledge. ..

Anyways, if interested, read the link carefully.

http://www.nevernotpresent.com/satsangs/isvara-maya-manifestation-and-meaning/

Edited by Anna1

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Advaita Vedanta is Self-knowledge. It teaches discrimination, between the real (You/awareness) and what is "apparently" real (your reflection). So you can know your true nature.

The spitting of hairs regarding the creation of the cosmos is laid out perfectly in the teachings and taught methodically (by a method), so one has the full picture. 

Talking about it here is certainly not ideal if one wasn't taught Advaita Vedanta by a skilled teacher, because I find it creates confusion, even if it's ultimately the truth.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

You can make all symbols during this 'material' experience because life is a joy in itself. 

@Anna1 indeed Oneness or Absolute Inifnity is never contradicted here.  It is never stated here that Maya or Ishvara which wields Maya is not Brahman.  

Brahman manifests Maya.  There is only One.  Absolute Infinity.

Once Brahman splits into duality one can view Ishvara as a separate entity because that is what relativity is.

But Absolute awareness is itself and has no where to go.  It is all things.

Theories as to why it becomes form or why Maya creates God which creates the universe are immaterial to this discussion because it is all One.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Mikael89 without even listening to this and i will.  That's exactly right.  That is the strange loop when you try to be the Absolute from the relative.  You see that it is somehow both.  The paradox.  

But from the Absolute it just is itself

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

"That's exactly right.  That is the strange loop when you try to be the Absolute from the relative.  You see that it is somehow both.  The paradox. But from the Absolute it just is itself".

It is just too complicated to realize for some without deep contemplation at least. Even if master in video says so.

Edited by tedens