Preetom

Mapping Out Leo's Psychedelic Insights Within Vedantic Perspective

163 posts in this topic

@Anna1 Give yourself some inner space, you can never be not right.

Your value is infinite once you can see it in everything else 

@Aakash

So basically you are shouting as demand for silence. And you've made so much assumptions about enlightened people, winternight, pre and post enlightenment, Leo, vedanta etc and posted so much in so little time that I can't even quote them now due to page restrictions lol

Anyway no one is saying here Vedanta is THE TRUTH. If that was the case, there would be no search for truth. A person would simply write a book about it and that would be the end of it. Vedanta is a thorn used to remove another thorn; and its a very effective thorn at that if understood properly xD

There is a saying that after self-realization the Vedas(knowledge) becomes the Avedas(ignorance). The upanishads and all this nonduality and god talks are all part of Vedas.

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Just now, SoonHei said:

@Aakash meri jaan

you're back already! :) welcome 

great!

now good boy is writing in hindi :D

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

The world was "created out of" Brahman/awareness by Isvara/God.

So, the world is Brahman, but Brahman is not the world. As the world can be negated and not affect Brahman.

Too complicate even more,  there is no seperation. Just as you can't seperate a reflection in a mirror.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

For those who need clarification:

Brahman - formlessness

world = form

@Inliytened1 

brahman = sand on the beach

world = drawings in the sand on that beach

======================================

brahman = paper

world = words on that paper

======================================

brahman = legos

world = structure made out of legos

Edited by SoonHei
adding

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@DrewNows yeah, Anna1 has had some bad luck recently and quit her job yesterday, so has been in quite a bad mood.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

3 minutes ago, Preetom said:

great!

now good boy is writing in hindi :D

@Preetom hopefull that aint against forum rules?

and no... i was talking in Urdu, not Hindi ;)

Love Is The Answer

1 minute ago, SoonHei said:

@Preetom hopefull that aint against forum rules?

and no... i was talking in Urdu, not Hindi ;)

dang there are so many common words amidst these languages 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Anna1  According to the teaching - is God/Isvara created by Brahman as well?  or was God always separate?

If Brahman created God and God created the world then these are dualities that sprung from Brahman or non-duality (pure awareness)

They can be seen as separate or they can be seen as the same as the underlying substance is the same - all is One.

Beyond all teachings One can see the world as still Awareness and Awareness still the world.

That is what you become conscious of as an Absolute on Awakening.  There is no teaching for this.  It is just Absolute Truth.  That is Oneness - Infinity.   I did not learn this from anyone i became it and learned it from my myself.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

meri jaan

4 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

hopefull that aint against forum rules?

It is. Use language that everyone can understand, please.

@Anna1? Ittle be all right.

Quit your job? Keep up the empowerment ?

Edited by DrewNows

the paper and the drawing on it are ONE

you can say: look at my drawing! or you can also say, look at my paper!

paper = drawing = paper = prawing = daper

same way

brahman/God = world/maya

all you're doing here is picking your labels and which POV to look at it from.

Love Is The Answer

Existence in Absolute Truth is central to Vedanta epistemology. Only Brahman alone is real, the world is Brahman. 

@Preetom well I did only say I was conceptually enlightened ?. If you want the truth, there is no joy, love , peace  or anything in this reality. These are things we crave as the buddah put it so nicely. 

I am only explaining it to you. You must ultimately experience it for yourself. Which is I’m guessing what Leo realised when he could not put words against experience in his dpt trip. There was only pure isnesss! Pure imagination! Pure being! 

Edited by Aakash

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Anna1  According to the teaching - is God/Isvara created by Brahman as well?  or was God always separate?

If Brahman created God and God created the world then these are dualities that sprung from Brahman or non-duality (pure awareness)

They can be seen as separate or they can be seen as the same as the underlying substance is the same - all is One.

Beyond all teachings One can see the world as still Awareness and Awareness still the world.

That is what you become conscious of as an Absolute on Awakening.  There is no teaching for this.  It is just Absolute Truth.  That is Oneness - Infinity.   I did not learn this from anyone i became it and learned it from my myself.

This is where you are misunderstanding Advaita Vedanta.

Vedanta is trying to point out that this God and world business is not even happening. It's precisely our ignorance that impart reality on these things in the first place. And due to this ignorance, the distinction between form-formless, brahman-world seems to arise.

5 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Good god, it's only a little inside joke among good boys. Please rest assured miss mod :D

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

3 minutes ago, Natasha said:

YES MAA'AM! <3

I will only use the language of Love from now on.

but don't hold me to it!

Love Is The Answer

2 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Preetom well I did only say I was conceptually enlightened ?. If you want the truth, there is no joy, love , peace  or anything in this reality. These are things we crave as the buddah put it so nicely. 

I am only explaining it to you. You must ultimately experience it for yourself. Which is I’m guessing what Leo realised when he could not put words against experience in his dpt trip. There was only pure isnesss! Pure imagination! 

This is what I don't get. What the fook is a conceptual enlightenment? 

And there is no other way to talk about anything except with concepts. By arguing and deconstructions, we are only breaking apart concepts which are unreal in the first place, the reality remains unaffected.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Preetom someone who is aware of oneness but doesn’t have the added benefits of enlightenment. 

Non dual awareness , infinite creativity, pure joy in being, bliss, peace etc .. 

lol but your concepts become your reality! Because even if you don’t identify with them. They are still entrenched in your life. An enlightened being who is blind, is blind. 

Literally here’s the only thing you need to understand 

“infinity” this is the only concept in your life which should have the highest priority.

you can create joy, love, peace! And why would you not! Hence it’s not about right vs wrong. It’s always about pros vs cons. You shouldn’t sucker people into enlightenment because it alleviates their pain and say for this reason it is the right thing and everyone should be enlightened or everyone should seek enlightenment for this reason. NO. This is not true enlightenment is. But ofcourse you have to put candy out for the baby to eat, or else it will seek something else in the kitchen. So enlightenment is a win/ win situation and hence it’s so popular with us 

Edited by Aakash

@Preetom we are talking about the same thing then.  Truth.  Anna and i have had this discussion before.

We should not try to make it something separate from what is being taught here.

It is One.

Brhaman/awareness is God because it creates God.  There aren't two separate things unless you make it so.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.