Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DivineSoda

I want to advance my social skills.. recommendations?

4 posts in this topic

This has always been an area of weakness for me, and while I've developed tremendously in other areas, I'm still very aware of my limitations and fears around social interactions. 

Can anyone recommend some good YT channels or books around this area? I saw someone post RSDTyler but his style is geared more towards pick up game, and I'm not as interested in that (although I see the value). 

I appreciate any advice, thanks! 

Are you a male attracted to women? Then congratulations, you have perhaps the best most straightforward way to improve your social skills: pickup.

You said you're not interested in that which is fine, just take the lessons from it and apply it towards not pickup. Go out and literally talk to random people, men and women. The Fearless product by RSD Max has some good general social freedom challenges which is a great way to push your comfort zone while having a progression system. 

Find novel ways to push your boundaries and comfort zone. Go places alone, talk to people, share the thoughts in your head with others. That's how you break free of your self imposed social prison.  

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

Nice, thanks for the recommendations. I'm currently living in a new state for the past 4 months or so. Everyday I have a new opportunity to practice breaking out of my comfort zone, as I've been doing. I'm just looking for some theory behind the practice, because I never really bothered to research this topic.

I'm open to any other recommendations as well!