Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GreenWoods

use the Law Of Attraction for Enlightenment?

10 posts in this topic

Obviously, the law of attraction won't substitute spiritual techniques but perhaps it could amplify them slightly.

I have in mind a 5-minutes visualization done daily. I would visualize my reaction after having had a potential mystical experience. 

Do you think that is silly or could it actually increase (even if only slightly) the chance of having mystical experiences?

41 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@GreenWoods

I don't know about mystical experiences.

But it certainly works for enlightenment.

Do you use it for enlightenment? If so, how? Or what would you recommend how it be used to attain enlightenment?

I know that they use visualization in the law of attraction but I don't think they necessarily have to go together, you can use one without the other. Esther , Abraham Hicks recordings and books are absolutely fantastic. She teaches "understanding" that is a piece of the puzzle that many will need to awaken. Personally when I visualize it's always spontaneous, I don't make it into a practice but I don't think there is anything wrong with it. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

What ever you focus on, whatever you put in front of you, you experience more of. 

That, imo, is the most simple, obvious, profound, powerful act.

You focus, you believe, and infinite consciousness becomes.  

The common hurdle in loa, is “objective reality”.

Go beyond relativity, and certainly, loa can enlighten. 

But by that point, you created it.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I agree LoA and Abraham-Hicks helps a lot. But the essence of LoA certainly isn't visualization, to me at least. It's all about feeling better and raising your vibration, because in a nutshell this law suggests you're attracted to the same frequency as how you feel.

I would rather meditate more and therefore at least move up to a neutral feeling than do visualization, but you know what feels good for you.

3 hours ago, GreenWoods said:

Do you use it for enlightenment? If so, how?

I don't.

3 hours ago, GreenWoods said:

Or what would you recommend how it be used to attain enlightenment?

How else do you think many religious people across history had become enlightened?

Belief = LoA

Edited by Truth Addict