Ayla

Share Your Dream

100 posts in this topic

I really want to live an extraordinary life. Full of peak experiences and living to my full potential. I imagine this like travelling across the globe and enjoying extreme sports - skydiving is a must.  Creating strong relationships along with that , both with friends and amazing partner. And after a while i will definitely settle down to obtain a tiger for a pet.  I am very exited about those, so i better get started ...  Like always there are some things to get done before it happens. 

My dream is to be able to live full time of my drawing. I like illustration, comics, animation, video game programming, etc. 

-_-

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Become a life coach and having a huge impact on the world, working to better people's lives would be the most fulfilling job ever, and have a girlfriend that is also in self development and coaching, this way I could give all my love for the world to her also, and receive the same thing and grow together. Having a relationship with somebody that has a personal development passion is pretty hard because not many people take this route in their lives. Peace! ✌ 

I only have dreams when I sleep. 

I am awake. I only have this moment.

My dream is to get success in having success in my career and having great interpersonal relationships in the jobs that I do. It is in the field of technology, and it is a field that I find myself at home.  Along with that and my other big interest is Language. I love learning languages and learning about different cultures and their philosophies and by learning language, I can communicate with them and in general have deeper connections. My dream is to incorporate this passion for language along with technology in to some entrepreneurial endeavor where I can travel and work. Im thinking this will involve tutoring or teaching lessons along with having a consultation business.  

Make music/art to save the soul of mankind, to become my greatest version, to live a self actualized life and become enlightened. To Find my vision completely and bring it into this reality.

Edited by immortal

I want to build a world wide community of artists who teach eachother and grow together, and not just drawing or painting. All forms of art from music, video, drawing, and painting to blacksmithing, luthery, and even cakes. 

I would love to invent something that will alter humanity in a positive way, making people be the best they can be by creating a technology to cut-off barriers stopping them from living life to the fullest which allow humanity to  create unimaginable possibilities.  Still working on it  :D

Ever since I was a little kid I liked creating things and I was coming up with crazy ideas of things that didn't exist yet.  I always felt there was some great big idea inside of me that will benefit mankind.  I never really had confidence to pursue some of them as I got older.  I feel that will change soon.

One thing I always wanted is to see the Earth from space

And to one day be enlightened would be wonderful, to die before I die :-)

Edited by Denis

I want to sell all my possessions, buy a sail boat and sail around the world with my love. And wherever we go, we will help at least one person in that place. Whether it's spiritually, financially, emotionally whatever they need. Just impact their lives in some way. So we can live out or dream by sailing and seeing the world, and then also helping others along the way. It brings me nothing but peace when I think of this. And I know this will happen. 

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 1:55 AM, jcgiusto said:

I'm a business and entrepreneur guy so my objective is to create businesses that really pursue high consciousness goals. Kind of difficult to create since many of the businesses right now aim to our lower self and don't really create true value in the world... Maybe I'm an idealistic but i think is a goal worth pursuing 

@jcgiusto This just kind of popped in my head. Thought I'd throw it at you.

What about being the organizer / host / director of a retreat travel company for those of us searching for enlightenment, awareness, truth. Plan trips around the world and get like minded souls like ourselves together as one community for empowerment. Just saying.

• vocalist of a very intense and aggressive band, yet spreading a positive message
  • have a career which i am very passionate about where i help/inform other people (nutritional/wellness/fitness coaching ?)
  • a relationship with an amazing woman whom i love and respect so deeply
  • a wonderful social life full of amazing individuals who bring out the best in myself and constantly push me to better myself and vice versa
  • a successful youtube channel where i share my ideas, thoughts, knowledge, and wisdom. and majorly paying tribute to channels like Leo's and others which have helped me shape my life into something extraordinary 

I want to lose some weight, shave my head and make inspiring clips on youtube ☺

To be an instrument of change to live in a more ecofriendly manner as a species 

Edited by bbrennan1986
didn't proofread and was completely wrong

My dreams are long-term dreams that I might not live to see it's destination, but I hope the next generations can see its light.
I would love to help raising consciousness in the world especially in the third world countries and the Middle-East, mostly using different creative different forms of Arts and/or powerful speeches and teachings whether I do these myself or assist people who are doing it already, and conduct/or help conducting social initiatives that works to make the world greener and more peaceful, I simply dream for a peaceful world where there is complete understanding between everybody, and has no more borders.
No matter how possible or impossible is this, but I think we reached to a point in our evolution on this planet where we don't have any other choices for our race to sustain, I have a personal reason to believe that when humans are all united as one consciousness, this is  just the beginning of something great yet to discover.

I want to be financially independent

I want to own a virtual reality & augmented reality studio

I want to start a family and pass on my knowledge of the world to my kids

10 hours ago, jcgiusto said:

@DanoDMano I have a similar idea but I think it would be dificult to negociate with enlightened guys to do business haha. Is there any book>=? :P

@jcgiusto I don't know of any books with this concept. But perhaps you could do some research and find a future retreat your interested in, organize a type of package deal for said retreat then advertise it on various websites. You never know, you might find that there are more of us out there than we think. This would cost very little money to research and advertise (since many sites are free) and you can then find out if there's interest or not. I know this is a very simplistic approach, but like anything, you must first plant a seed before you can see growth. Take care. 

I would like to be extremely committed to music and drawing. I would like to touch other people's hearts and inspire people to pick themselves up and start finding their own way in life and get out of their ruts. I also want to have incredible emotional mastery and energy that radiates toward other people.