Javfly33

I really want to know WHY I created this hell

57 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Shaun Solipsism requires experiencer and there is none. 

Nobody is forcing you to wake up from small game and stop being devil. If you are so attached then decide what you want to be. 

In all honesty YOU are doing this to your self. Teasing yourself to wake up. 

Yes, I should have phrased it differently. I understand that what Leo is saying isn't really solipsism but it's just as bad if not worse.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

Worse for who? 

You do realize you signed for death of you. 

Very wise and noble from you but intellectually understanding of all of this wont get you anywhere. 

This work Will break you or make you. 

All the Best. 

9 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Worse for who? 

You do realize you signed for death of you. 

Very wise and noble from you but intellectually understanding of all of this wont get you anywhere. 

This work Will break you or make you. 

All the Best. 

Worse for he who can't be found it would seem.

This work is now all that matters to me. There's absolutely no point in doing anything else other than that which I need to do to survive.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

Accidental duplicate

Edited by Shaun

@Dylan Page You just won't understand until you awaken.

You are taking your life for granted. Not seeing all the love around you.

Who is responsible for that but you? Who else can see the love for you but you?

It's like you've lost your glasses and looking for them in anger while not realizing that they are on your face and you are looking through them right now!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Dylan Page said:

@Inliytened1 @Leo Gura Who cares who is determining the life is terrible. It's a perspective that is possible within reality. I don't see the love in an existence that is fundamentally bad. You could say that dualities are an illusion, but the illusion does in fact exist. You can't just explain suffering away as an illusion or a duality. It is real, even if it is a trick or a construct, or it stems from some sort of point of view. I see absolutely no reason for the existence of suffering. It is fundamentally bad and it is the ultimate non-self justifying thing. 

Suffering is an inseparable mechanism of duality /reality/ without which you would not be able to experience it because you would not be able even to evolve as a biological creature.  

Yeah but why does it have to be that way.. @tedens is it possible for a life to be worse than it is good? If so, why does that exist? It doesn’t seem so loving to me. 

Yes but why does that anger and illusion exist at all. Why are my glasses off in the first place? Why do I think I lost them? I really love my life but I’ve been through quite a bit of pain, non of which was necessary. I’m asking if reality is infinite love, why does pain exist at all? Even if it’s an illusion or perspective based or relative or a result of ego or a duality or whatever. @Leo Gura

@Dylan Page From unimagable bliss and joy which You can feel for Yourself by existence as biological creature. 

@zeroISinfinity  Thanks Zero! ;)

I am going to write about it in my journal, I don't want to derail this thread. But is amazing how everything changes when the I is not there anymore, or at least when you can see things from a universal perspective, not so much from the narrow POV of the ego.

I know I'm not still completely there, but I think I am on the correct path thanks to all of you in this forum. Leo and everybody.

:D

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Dylan Page Here you are serving the exact purpose, serving the will of God. Everything you do is doing that. 

Infinite unconditional love could not be so without pain and suffering. Unconditional love is a very radical thing. It is not optimal for serving your ego. Which is also intended. There is not a single thing that has not been accounted for. But you sit here and judge the very thing you created...which is again all a part of the plan. It is quite literally perfect. Even your discontent with your higher self.

All of this is beyond rationality and logic. 

Edited by Shadowraix

On 6/24/2019 at 7:52 AM, Leo Gura said:

@Dylan Page It is all done out of pure Love. But ego cannot understand it from its limited POV precisely because the Love is unlimited.

When you finally realize it's all out of pure Love, it will take your breath away.

And how are you supposed to know this pure love? Boof some psychedelics?

54 minutes ago, vpandey said:

And how are you supposed to know this pure love? Boof some psychedelics?

You can't know it because YOU are IT. (pure Love) 

Ok boof me some psychedelics because this Adam has never tried them. So you see, drop judgements because they are not really needed. ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

As you created this hell, ask yourself why you did it.

ASK YOURSELF

ASK YOURSELF

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''