Javfly33

I really want to know WHY I created this hell

57 posts in this topic

Or at least, if this is not hell, if this is not negative then why I would imagine it to be it?

I just make a summary about my life and I realize I have been creating a story, each day, each hour, each minute, each second maintaining that story alive. 

Why would I do that?

I don´t mean precisely the fact that consciousness created an identity."I" know that. Ok, I am trying to wake up from that dream. The dream of nothingness mistakenly confusing his identity for "a person". Waking up would mean liberation, sure. But what about what had happened until know? And please don´t say "the past doesn´t exist, you are creating your memories right now" Because sure, I don´t need to go to the past. Right now. Right now this moment I feel I am not in power. This experience is not being felt from a perspective of power and control. Yet everything tells I have to be the only who created all of this (the world of forms, of concepts, of stories) in the first place.

Who/What is the one who is the only one alive right now? I have been trying to "search" for the Source, but the source is just nothing. I want to know the one who is in power, the one who created the story and still maintain it alive. Surely nothingness can´t. Nothigness doesn´t do anything. I´ve been there. It´s a beatiful place but what about my word.

Edited by Javfly33

I know that Leo would say "God wants to experience everything, including hell"

Hell is your motivation to strive towards Heaven.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Javfly33 Nothingness is nothing you imagined to be it. 

Source, hell yeah it is something it is. ❤️

Practises get you there. 

Good luck. 

@Javfly33 What ever you wrote asking are appearances in the consciousness.Do you (as the ego or mind) or whatever which is asking this question know for sure conciousness created everything ? Keep questioning till the questioner gets tired and the very so called realisation idea of selfrealisation enlightenment oneness whatever and every question and answer all are appearances in conciousness and is again nothing but thought s appearances in conciousness and not real.

You are conciousness beyond that all realisations are ignorance.And drop the ignorance you created everything you are God blah blah.They are appearances in conciousness and not real but illusions or ignorance.

Oneness is perceived with senses it is an illusion or ignorance.

I am God is a concept - drop it. - Nisargadatta Maharaj.

@Javfly33

Created is past tense, therefore so is such a why, and therefore only can it be in a past that the answer is found.  In creating life now, there is no past, no why, and the true answer arises, be cause. You know what you don’t want, and it is passed. You now know what you do want, be the cause of it. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I am just realizing @Javfly33 why we create our hell, in fact it happens because we limit yourselves (as Leo and others say) to experience "a world".

If we didn't create those limitations we wouldn't be able to experience all the things we are experiencing. But in fact that is an illusion, we are not experiencing anything. The hell you are living is being lived by our true nature, the problem are the thoughts and the attachment that is making it "our hell" when there's no hell or heavens, only what IS.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@abrakamowse No world no experience no limitations. THIS IS YOU. 

?

Like your art can I get some. ?

Forget everything you ever heard drop intellectual understand and finally become it. Be It. You are it. Now. Feel it. 

Sorry but zealot can only give you back Truth in return. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Javfly33 You're unable to figure it out because the truth is so radical:

You have imagined absolutely everything about your life, including your birth, your parents, your memories, the Earth, the solar system, the 21st century, animals, trees, emotions, thoughts, science, fiction, your death, the past, the future, etc.

And you are imagining right this moment that you are not imagining all of that but that it is "real".

So you're manufacturing all of reality while being in denial about it.

If you weren't doing this, you could not exist and there would be no world or other people. So you cannot stop doing it, lest you die.

The truth is you were never born. You merely imagine you were.

Understanding all of this would give you something akin to a psychotic breakdown. But it is called awakening. When you are fully awake, you can hardly understand how you ever believed you were born. Since birth is just imagination.

You are God.

Ta-da! ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@zeroISinfinity hell, negative or bad (terms I prefer not to use) are just a relative contrast so you can know the significance of heaven, good and bad.

if there were no negatives how would you know the full significance of positives? You couldn’t, as you would have nothing to contrast them against.

There must be first duality to understand the significance of the side in which you benefit. Not only this but to have positive you need negative for it to even remotely function.

Further, duality can then collapse ad be fully appreciated once you realise they are two sides of the same coin.

Also notice how all your thoughts, emotions, memories etc are directly or indirectly about the survival of your body and ego. The reason why you created this hell. ?

@Javfly33 It's not really your faulty. You're just not conscious of what reality is yet.

I think the question is why would consciousness (or whatever you wanna call it) create an illusion of hell, or a situation in which the existence for any particular ego is akin to hell. You could say that it doesn’t actually exist and that everything is love, but in the eyes of the limited ego, that simply isn’t true (even if fundamentally it is). There is no justifiable reason to have an existence that is bad, and I mean bad from a certain perspective, and almost all egos if not all egos are limited to a specific perspective, enlightenment not being inevitable. @Leo Gura

@Dylan Page It is all done out of pure Love. But ego cannot understand it from its limited POV precisely because the Love is unlimited.

When you finally realize it's all out of pure Love, it will take your breath away.

@Leo Gura Ego cannot understand it from it's limited POV but shouldn't the ego's POV have some merit, it being an aspect of God?

I just feel the ego's perspective of existence being Hell shouldn't be dismissed so easily by saying "It's all Love" . It is true that it is all Love. But from the egos perspective it looks a totally different way. 

@Maya_0 yes but remember an unawakened ego is still unconscious.  It can be a hell to the ego - that's a feature.  That's what relativity is. 

I don't think anyone is disputing that.

Relative vs Absolute.

Awakening is becoming the Absolute so now you are conscious of both the relative and the Absolute.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Maya_0 said:

@Leo Gura Ego cannot understand it from it's limited POV but shouldn't the ego's POV have some merit, it being an aspect of God?

I just feel the ego's perspective of existence being Hell shouldn't be dismissed so easily by saying "It's all Love" . It is true that it is all Love. But from the egos perspective it looks a totally different way.

It has merit if you imagine it does.

If you want absolute truth, then let that go. There are no shoulds. Do whatever you want.

@Leo Gura what if the ego never realizes its true nature and it has a terrible life. Isn’t that the ultimate tragedy? Where’s the love in that? Assume it’s delusional and all.