Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Conrad

Weed - I am God

36 posts in this topic

I was smoking a jay about 20 min and I became directly conscious that I am not. Only God is. I was in deep state, I was conscious that I didn't exist and shortly after God looked through my eyes, awareness looking back at itself with all might and Truth. I instantly became conscious that I am God. 

I am the one and only. The Creator. I AM GOD. You can't understand, words cannot convey this. 

this is sad...god seems to have severe amnesia :(

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

There is only God, only One. And I am undeniably God. Any less claim is ignorance. Any less claim is of the ego, the deceiver.

Conrad, in your own little 'reality' you are 'god'.  Out in the wider, real world, you are just a lost, hurting, and confused soul.  You can't say on one hand "I am God", and yet on the other say "I don't exist".  Either you exist or don't exist.  It isn't both! 

Edited by Christian Jackson

24 minutes ago, Christian Jackson said:

Conrad, in your own little 'reality' you are 'god'.  Out in the wider, real world, you are just a lost, hurting, and confused soul.  You can't say on one hand "I am God", and yet on the other say "I don't exist".  Either you exist or don't exist.  It isn't both! 

@Christian Jackson If your here to spread ignorance you won't last long.

@Christian Jackson We're here to constantly question our beliefs. If you're here to spread your beliefs, you're on the wrong place.

There's something very unique, weird, odd and paradoxical that happens if you throw your cultural baggage away and just stay with yourself, asking who you are for long enough. Of course, you have no idea what he means by "I don't exist" and "I am God". Doesn't it trigger any degree of curiosity in you?

unborn Truth

How is it that he is god, yet I am here reading his post? Everyone here seems to be claiming that they are god and calling everyone else god, so which one of you is god?

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@Christian Jackson this is tricky stuff.

One can exist, not exist and also be both simultaneously that is the paradox. 

First let's remember the substance of consciousness is nothing.  The physical world is imagination or illusion.

It is relative to how you look at it.   If you look at Conrad as the part - little Conrad - that's what you have.  If you take God's perspective, the whole or Absolute..you have pure isness or pure Being/Potential.  

And you can also notice that they are One.  The relative and Absolute are One.  If only One thing exists then it IS itself.  At the level of isness  existence and non-existence are indistinguishable.

So the answer to what is God? It is itself.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Shaun said:

How is it that he is god, yet I am here reading his post? Everyone here seems to be claiming that they are god and calling everyone else god, so which one of you is god?

Because God is the nature of everything.

unborn Truth

2 minutes ago, Shaun said:

so which one of you is god?

@Shaun There is only God.

@Shaun God is both duality and non-duality.  Form and formlessness...

The form is that which does the posting.

That is the dualistic egoic mind.

But that egoic dualistic mind is but one possible idea in the giant Mind of God.  These ideas in Gods mind are also God then too. 

But God is also pure formlessness.  Every possible idea without being thought.  So in order to know itself it imagines itself.  It has no where else to go as it is itself.

And so there you are!  You are God tricking himself into thinking you are Shaun.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Christian Jackson said:

You're in for a shock then....xD

If so then that too shall be God

33 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

@Christian Jackson We're here to constantly question our beliefs. If you're here to spread your beliefs, you're on the wrong place.

There's something very unique, weird, odd and paradoxical that happens if you throw your cultural baggage away and just stay with yourself, asking who you are for long enough. Of course, you have no idea what he means by "I don't exist" and "I am God". Doesn't it trigger any degree of curiosity in you?

I come here as myself - no more, no less.  That may delight you, infuriate you - whatever.  You do not know me, but I understand what you people believe.  You make no secret about it.  That's good.

Its been explained many times here do not take Truth as a belief.  Don't take anyones word for it.  BECOME IT.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

14 minutes ago, Christian Jackson said:

I come here as myself - no more, no less.  That may delight you, infuriate you - whatever.  You do not know me, but I understand what you people believe.  You make no secret about it.  That's good.

I don't care very much about who you are. You cannot delight or infuriate me. It's nothing personal. You just have to be aware of the fact that this forum has a specific goal.

unborn Truth