Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Florian

Spontanious thought about masculin and feminin disbalance in society

8 posts in this topic

I didn't look into it so I have no facts to back this statement up: Jobs concerning social areas in society generally earn less money than jobs that concern areas that are about planning (maybe competing?) and more masculine attributes. So living out your female energy is generally harder than living out your masculine energy (so women in todays age tend to be more masculine). If you compare a whole society to one individual human that is 50% feminin and 50% masculin (I have the idea that humans are partly masculine and partly feminin from the book the way of the superiour man and since there is 50/50 man and women in society it could be compared to one human that is also 50/50) that would mean that this human has some issues on its feminin side like for example not being able to accept itself. A solution could be dividing Jobs into 2 categories (feminin/masculine, social/creative(?)) and then paying them according to their true value to society by acknowlegding that a society needs 50/50 feminin and masculine. 

Your thoughts? 

14 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

I'm just here to say: as if you have some thoughts which aren't spontaneous :P 

Haha that’s cute!

@Florian This is such an interesting topic.

I’ve also been noticing that more and more, the masculine traits are the ones society values the most because the era we are in right now is the era of information and materialism, you aren’t being paid well if you have good social skills, if you are empathetic, warm hearted, have character, is a kind person, people don’t give a fuck about your personality, what they care about is agility, production, rationality, logic, everything needs to be fast, doesn’t matter much the quality as long as you keep it up with the capitalist system. 

Of course there are exceptions but you are right, women are being encouraged to be more masculine (because it’s what materialistic society values) and men repressing their feminine side because they do t get anything out of expressing the feminine traits, which created an unbalanced society. 

But I feel like things are changing, slowly but it’s happening, as stage green takes over little by little, more women are in power and people are becoming more aware of the impact of the masculine society in our minds and specially on the environment, the masculine society is not sustainable in the long run, as you see our “homo sapiens” (not that sapiens) specie is gonna go extinct if we keep doing what we are doing. 

If you see the Egyptians were a feminine centered society, woman were honored because of their power of bringing life to earth, and most interesting is that you would think a feminine centered society would only value women traits and would consider feminine traits to be more important but no, part of being feminine means accepting, embracing, an honoring both, which values both masculine and feminine and creates a balanced society. 

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

What is see happening is that indeed that women are suppose to be more feminine and men are suppose to be more feminine or this is the impressiont they get. Women should suppress their feminity and men their masculinity. As for job I do see that softskills are getting more and more important and the human factor and softness is coming back to society. I see a shift but that doesn't mean we are there yet, far from it but i'm possitive about it. 

27 minutes ago, MsNobody said:

Haha that’s cute!

@Florian This is such an interesting topic.

I’ve also been noticing that more and more, the masculine traits are the ones society values the most because the era we are in right now is the era of information and materialism, you aren’t being paid well if you have good social skills, if you are empathetic, warm hearted, have character, is a kind person, people don’t give a fuck about your personality, what they care about is agility, production, rationality, logic, everything needs to be fast, doesn’t matter much the quality as long as you keep it up with the capitalist system. 

Of course there are exceptions but you are right, women are being encouraged to be more masculine (because it’s what materialistic society values) and men repressing their feminine side because they do t get anything out of expressing the feminine traits, which created an unbalanced society. 

But I feel like things are changing, slowly but it’s happening, as stage green takes over little by little, more women are in power and people are becoming more aware of the impact of the masculine society in our minds and specially on the environment, the masculine society is not sustainable in the long run, as you see our “homo sapiens” (not that sapiens) specie is gonna go extinct if we keep doing what we are doing. 

If you see the Egyptians were a feminine centered society, woman were honored because of their power of bringing life to earth, and most interesting is that you would think a feminine centered society would only value women traits and would consider feminine traits to be more important but no, part of being feminine means accepting, embracing, an honoring both, which values both masculine and feminine and creates a balanced society. 

Yes, all societies were women have been honored and put on the same pedestal (or higher) have been peaceful societies. Tantra being a fine example. You had this system blossom around 500 AD in India. In a masculine driven society you all of a sudden see a system blossom that honores women. And the more non-dual (kaula) paths of Tantra and the more Goddess worship (like Krama school) the more peaceful. I find this really really interesting.

Leo has a tremendous book about Tantra on his list. One of my favourite reads.

@SoonHei what I mean by spontaneous is, I was watching garbage videos on YouTube and all of the sudden this shit comes to my mind and suddenly I believe I have found a way to drasticly improve western society. I had a vision in my mind how I could implement this shit in our world myself, like it's my life purpose to become some political leader and bring balance and health to the society and give consciousness to the society in the way a person that has a shitty life and gets on selfdevelopment would become more conscious.

@MsNobody were the Egyptians "green" or does that have other reasons? And I thought they had a male Pharaoh?

15 minutes ago, Florian said:

@SoonHei what I mean by spontaneous is, I was watching garbage videos on YouTube and all of the sudden this shit comes to my mind and suddenly I believe I have found a way to drasticly improve western society. I had a vision in my mind how I could implement this shit in our world myself, like it's my life purpose to become some political leader and bring balance and health to the society and give consciousness to the society in the way a person that has a shitty life and gets on selfdevelopment would become more conscious.

indeed. just pulling your led there brotha @Florian

you keep true and straight and may god bless you so that you live out your life purpose and make a difference in this world. :) <3

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny