Nivsch

Leo why did you delete stage turquoise video?

78 posts in this topic

Multiple threads about the deleted Turquoise video have been merged. 

Please post questions and comments about this topic here, rather than starting a new thread. 

Do you think they are trying to deplatform because of his content? That would be lame.

Edited by Adrian B

@Leo Gura That's too bad about your video being taken down without warning, but it got me thinking.... In your latest video, you said the strength of a country is directly proportion to how good its justice system is. Well, the internet is like the wild west right now, and we are forming entire identities around online use. We don't even own our own data, it's being sold for millions. This is BAD! 

Andrew Yang has a policy proposal to give each person the rights to their data, which they can sell, only if they choose, to corporations or government. What are your thoughts on this, and how else do you see regulation and consumer protection of the internet shaking out?

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

Glad to know there is al least an mp3 version remaining...

:)

They have been doing this quite a lot recently.
its probably one of the perks of moving Youtube towards a more Netflix subscription based form of a platform.

sddefault_live.jpg

Leo, did you forget by any chance to reupload the video to your website or are you still waiting for something? :)

Is anyone sharing the turquoise video with others through a google drive or megaupload link, or is it uploaded to a private link at vimeo, perhaps? I headed over there but I don't see it. I know the mp3 is available, but it seems a shame not to watch the video, since it exists.

it still exists on the apple podcast app last time I checked

Edited by Proactive

I've changed my account password to something I don't remember. 

I do not support actualized.org anymore

goodluck

@Leo Gura you don't have backup? ? ???. 

I thought you have a backup cloud? 

What if someone hack your YouTube account? 

You need paid Google drive backup, 

And other cloud services like Microsoft. 

On 6/21/2019 at 10:20 PM, Leo Gura said:

Fucking YouTube deleted my video due to trademark complaint:

https://www.actualized.org/articles/spiral-dynamics-stage-turquoise

They did not even notify me. They just completely deleted the video and there's nothing I can do about it.

On 6/23/2019 at 9:53 PM, Leo Gura said:

"Spiral Dynamics" is the trademark.

It was removed simply for its title.

@Leo Gura why don't sue them, they will punished millions. 

On 7/18/2019 at 9:43 AM, TheAvatarState said:

@Leo Gura That's too bad about your video being taken down without warning, but it got me thinking.... In your latest video, you said the strength of a country is directly proportion to how good its justice system is. Well, the internet is like the wild west right now, and we are forming entire identities around online use. We don't even own our own data, it's being sold for millions. This is BAD! 

Andrew Yang has a policy proposal to give each person the rights to their data, which they can sell, only if they choose, to corporations or government. What are your thoughts on this, and how else do you see regulation and consumer protection of the internet shaking out?

It's good idea.

On 9/15/2019 at 2:10 AM, Chi_ said:

Leo, did you forget by any chance to reupload the video to your website or are you still waiting for something? :)

Gotta dig it up from one of my many loose hard drives. Not sure which one it's on.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, XYZ said:

Wow this is the torquise really?? I haven't watch it yet i need a confirmation that this is it

On 25.10.2019 at 8:51 AM, John Iverson said:

Wow this is the torquise really?? I haven't watch it yet i need a confirmation that this is it

I can confirm it is the turquoise video.

But at some point Leo says turquoise instead of yellow and vice versa. Because he is a very vain he deleted the video. Or so I think :P