Nivsch

Leo why did you delete stage turquoise video?

78 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, tenta said:

I don't remember any copyrighted trademark being in the video that would lead to it being removed

"Spiral Dynamics" is the trademark.

It was removed simply for its title.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

"Spiral Dynamics" is the trademark.

It was removed simply for its title.

Well it's weird they didn't remove the other videos.

1 minute ago, tenta said:

Well it's weird they didn't remove the other videos.

Well, it was in the Turquoise video where he added a lot of his own interpretations to the model especially with a lot of spirituality in that video. So the people who own the trademark probably didn't like to see their model being interpreted in a way they think is ''wrong''

@Leo Gura,

what is your motivation behind posting stuff on YouTube? Have you thought about alternative video platforms? Also, I have a question about your coaching: why did you write that you would not coach people with so called mental disorders?

@yellowschnee I don't coach people at all any more.

I am not a therapist. People with mental disorders got a lot of rudimentary work to do before they are ready for the things I teach. I am not interested in rudimentary work, I'm interested in the most advanced and radical work.

@Leo Gura, Ah, I heard you mention that you want to rather focus on research instead of coaching. And yeah but once you got diagnosed with a mental illness it will never go away. The diagnosis will always be in the system because there is barely such a thing as an anti diagnosis.

On 6/22/2019 at 6:36 PM, Sick Boy said:

Thanks man, these are great to listen on my commute.

The episodes are also available on Apple podcasts. That's the way I've been listening lately. 

@Leo Gura  Will you be releasing the video anytime soon on a different platform? :) 

Download videos you want to keep. Can't trust platforms to stay around forever. 

@Shadowraix Yes, I do that but not with some of the Spiral Dynamics videos unfortunately :/ I mainly want to share it with some people

@Leo GuraMaybe the video was too radical for the government, so they flagged it and made it disappear ? 

giphy.gif

Edited by DrewNows

@Leo Gura i remember Jordan Peterson youtube account being delete for a while, and it was pretty unfair too. He in fact was helped from a google employee to restart the account. 

10 hours ago, Cody_Atzori said:

@DrewNows I think all of leo's videos are too radical for the government

In obamas era it wouldnt happen.

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Onecirrus It was deleted by youtube. The audio is still available on iTunes though.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Something similar happened suddenly with the Special Books by Special Kids channel this year, a big part of their community and communication would go through the comment section, and YouTube disabled the comment function for their whole channel without giving any reason.

We already have a thread about this topic in the Self-Actualization sub-forum. Answers are contained there.