Nivsch

Leo why did you delete stage turquoise video?

78 posts in this topic

Do you want to upgrade it?

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Fucking YouTube deleted my video due to trademark complaint:

https://www.actualized.org/articles/spiral-dynamics-stage-turquoise

They did not even notify me. They just completely deleted the video and there's nothing I can do about it.

Remake it.  That was the one I though needed to be re-made.  You were confusing bits of Turquoise and Coral in that one.  I thought that was the weakest of your spiral dynamics videos.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Leo Gura it was the most important one...

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

No way, that was a big picture inspiring video of who you could turn into !!! cant believe they took it down I loved that video !!!

I guess i will stay stuck at stage yellow 

2 minutes ago, Peo said:

I guess i will stay stuck at stage yellow 

Hahaha YouTube is onto something 

How exactly can you copyright talking... you didnt even show any picture in that video , smh Youtube :|

Dont look at me! Look inside!

4 minutes ago, Chi_ said:

Hahaha YouTube is onto something 

YouTube dosent like turquoise because it is stuck in either stage orange or green.

If you have an account on the main site then log in and go to My Products. There you will find audio downloads where this episode is still available.

My guess is that one of the Spiral Dynamics founders filed the trademark complaint to take it down.

He might do the same for all of my Spiral Dynamics videos. And YouTube gives me no mechanism for disputing it. They just delete the entire video without warning! It's absurd.

It's BS because trademarks appear in video titles all the time. How many videos use trademark names like Star Wars, Disney, etc? Millions of them. That is fair use.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

My guess is that one of the Spiral Dynamics founders filed the trademark complaint to take it down.

He might do the same for all of my Spiral Dynamics videos. And YouTube gives me no mechanism for disputing it. They just delete the entire video without warning! It's absurd.

That's called having all the cards in the relationship and steering the relationship agreement totally in your favor.  These are called adhesion agreements and they're all over society.  You don't Get to negotiate most agreements.  Look at the adhesion contracts of any kind of banking agreement.  The agreement by one party and all the other party gets to do is sign. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor Except there is something called Fair Use, which is an agreement which is being violated on YouTube a lot these days.

I was not even notified that the video was deleted.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Joseph Maynor Except there is something called Fair Use, which is an agreement which is being violated on YouTube a lot these days.

I was not even notified that the video was deleted.

You have no right to an appeal procedure.  You don't have a right unless a duty against someone else can be enforced through procedure.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Fucking YouTube deleted my video due to trademark complaint:

https://www.actualized.org/articles/spiral-dynamics-stage-turquoise

They did not even notify me. They just completely deleted the video and there's nothing I can do about it.

Maybe Youtube managers are at yellow and therefore opposed to turquoise values ?

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's BS because trademarks appear in video titles all the time. How many videos use trademark names like Star Wars, Disney, etc? Millions of them. That is fair use.

Maybe they think you showed stage turquoise differently to what they meant?

Because of the spiritually context of it.

And in previous stages the story is much more clear, and there is no problem because there is only one way to produce them. 

Edited by Nivsch