Leo Gura

The DPT Mega-Thread

538 posts in this topic

DPT is lab made, it does not occur in nature as far as we know. It is however, chemically quite close to DMT. It was discovered by following the variations that are possible on the DMT base molecule.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

It is a powerful triptamine not only in intensity but also in  the quality of the trip. I think next time I'll try the IM roa 

@Leo Gura Is it by chance the chemical the founder of the Temple of Inner Light was working with before he got in trouble and had to switch to using DPT? I think it was something like EPT but it wasn't EPT. Could also very easily be DET that you are using DET is very interesting well atleast 4-AcO-DET is.

On 4/10/2021 at 3:37 PM, Insane butterfly said:

Leo I have something to tell

I plugged 30mg today DPT hcl with no results at all! The substance couldn't dissolve in water solution that good so I heat the syringe with tap water. The syringe was closed with a needle and sealed, I saw the substance dissolving a little more but I didn't wanted to over do it, after plugging I inspect the syringe and I found white powder inside. I let this method for now,. I snorted 20mg and felt almost nothing, I hadn't eat all day so my stomach was a bit messy also after the plugging process. So I decided to eat a toast and a slice of cheese only just to get my blood sugar up because of the discomfort and I went out with my dog as I felt better it started to kick me, it was nothing more than a warmth in my body and fingers shaking, I got a relief about what it is as a triptamine and on my way home I was thinking about it and planning one more attempt.  I snorted 40mg, my nose is perfect, no dripping no bad taste, I licked a bit of the powder and my tongue got numb, it's not happening with all triptamines, my gut would say, eating it would work pretty well on me, I got an intense body load very sensual and pleasant and was trying to explore it, it reminded me 5meo-mipt on a bit higher dose. On the trip I was contemplating how deep you described it as an experience, you are in a total higher frequencies when you trip,  I discovered that my brain doesn't use the substance completely, your brain is using the substance chemically with out a thought your brain is very efficient, this is why you don't need much of a substance and you go so deep, the substance is doing me but you do the substance.

I'm afraid to use a way larger doses because I'm home alone so I need to train my brain to use the substances for efficient. 

The dpt has huge potential for contemplation like the 4ho-mipt when the body load goes away  but I want to have a solid trip with 5meo-dmt first to take my fear away to go higher on dpt. I got hcl and want to try plugged

40mg for DPT, plugged, for an average person is too low of a dose. You won't feel much.

Keep in mind that I am 2x to 3x more sensitive than normal folk when it comes to psychedelics. So a 40mg trip for me is like an 80-120mg trip for normies.

DPT is not like 5-MeO-DMT or 4-AcO-DMT or 4-HO-DMT. It requires a much larger dose.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

40mg for DPT, plugged, for an average person is too low of a dose. You won't feel much.

Keep in mind that I am 2x to 3x more sensitive than normal folk when it comes to psychedelics. So a 40mg trip for me is like an 80-120mg trip for normies.

DPT is not like 5-MeO-DMT or 4-AcO-DMT or 4-HO-DMT. It requires a much larger dose.

@Leo Gura does this go for 5meo as well for you? Also I have wondered this for so long but have you ever done NN DMT or tried mega doses (17 + grams mushrooms)? (R.I.P Kilindi Iyi)

I can't imagine anything being stronger than 5meodmt. Can you snort dpt?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Strength is really a function of dose. If you dose high enough you can get infinite strength, more than anything you can handle and stay in that body.

@Leo Gura I am not sure I understand the last few words. Do you mean like leaving the actually body?

I died yesterday and I understood something which I had long forgotten. It seemed so final. It seemed like the ultimate gift. I realized that I am the God Head. Having trouble accepting that. I saw through the fabric of space time a few times. I think I can get used to it and integrate it into life. Yet, there was fear there too. Everything was perfect. If DPT is stronger I don't know... I guess I'd have to adjust. I'll wait and continue to purify for awhile I think. 

It's funny how there is this almost sickening divine humour there... context is a wild thing.

I realized a bunch of things about the divine nature of this creation. Survival is actually crucial for divinity which is something I didn't realize before. To get stuck at any one point is hell, so I created the universe in such a way that I can always grow and change. In forever there is no forever moments.

I realized the absolute relativity of everything and how I created every experience in my own life. How I thought I was walking around and time was passing and I was here or there. But then I realized that everything is within everything all around me. I realized that I am you, and I dreamt you up to create me. I realized that all of human suffering is only worth it if we can self actualize.

Also last night I became completely lucid in my dream, which is promising I'd like to play more in my dreams. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

5 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

If DPT is stronger

Anything will be stronger at a high enough dose.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Anything will be stronger at a high enough dose.

Ahaha, so it seems. Infinity.  

I also saw that there are actually no vectors in reality they are all relative and that is the importance of spiritual tools for achieving things.

This moment is perfect. It always has been. Everything has already been forgiven, everything has already been done. Yet, It hasn't yet and that is my gift to you and to myself. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

On 21/06/2019 at 4:47 AM, Leo Gura said:

I discovered a new psychedelic which is as powerful if not more powerful than 5-MeO-DMT.

It is: DPT

Wow really? I heard it is basically the "haunted house version of n,n-DMT". Did not realize it was this intense.

It is as far as I know much physically safer than 5-MeO. For a solo tripper it might be a better option.

In the UK it is not legal and frankly impossible to locate (research chems being low demand).

On 20.5.2021 at 1:01 PM, RMQualtrough said:

Wow really? I heard it is basically the "haunted house version of n,n-DMT". Did not realize it was this intense.

It is as far as I know much physically safer than 5-MeO. For a solo tripper it might be a better option.

In the UK it is not legal and frankly impossible to locate (research chems being low demand).

Never tripp solo on DPT if you don't have the mental strength to control it. NEVER 

It can make you its little bitsh, it needs enormous balls. I tripp solo, it needs appreciation and respect 

20210608_114826.jpg

I have freebased some DPT using this Freebasing TEK and ended up with this oily goo. Any ideas on how to manage it? :)

I think I will just wrap the whole plate in tinfoil and store, because I have no idea what else to do without losing half of the substance in the process.

Vaped DPT is so different to vaped DMT. I think I like DMT more, but DPT always makes me happy for no reason, it has the best afterglow.

DPT is better for microdosing, for sure. It tastes worse, though. I can feel it getting in contact with the tongue and crystallizing. Maybe it needs higher temperature, so it has more energy to go through the air passages? DMT is tasteless, just has a smell.

Yeah, DMT is better, maybe a mix of them two would be cool to smoke? I mean in the sense, you trip on DPT, it lasts around 1 hour, there's plenty of time to toke on DMT too. On the comedown, because the DPT peak doesn't need any augmentation.

Edited by Girzo

DPT is such a vibe.

Vibe-ration, am I right!? ;)

Bump. More people might find this thread useful. :)

On 2023-03-08 at 1:42 AM, Sincerity said:

Bump. More people might find this thread useful. :)

Bumping your bump. DPT needs more recognition in the psychedelic community. God I miss when it was freely available to purchase online in my country totally legal. I think it was back when labs in China were synthesizing a lot of the RC's so you knew you were getting good stuff.

Had I only been interested in spirituality back when I used it I'd have reached states higher than I ever had before. I took quite the doses I did. At one point while lying on the couch focusing on a single point in my visual field, the living room would start to swirl and morph into some kind of vortex and it wanted to suck me in for a journey but of course I freaked out and my ego resisted and I popped back into the recreational trip I unfortunately intended it to be.

It can be very ominious this drug. But at the same time I haven't experienced such strong love since. My gosh, the love man. Be safe, be careful and enjoy this marvellous drug.

Edited by 8Ball

I paint abstract art. Check out my website and let me know what you think.

https://www.galleriabstrakt.se/collections/all

(I only ship within Sweden so forgive me if you see a painting you'd like but can't order)

Plugged 20 mg first time. Some very very weak visuals about sexual content. Almost not noticable. But awesome afterglow effects for a whole week with great kundalini energy. Best of the best 

Plugged then 30 and two weeks later 40 mg. Nothing really noticable on each dose, Zero visuals. Just a light headspace. No afterglow effects 

Next time 50 mg. 

Edited by OBEler

11 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Plugged 20 mg first time. Some very very weak visuals about sexual content. Almost not noticable. But awesome afterglow effects for a whole week with great kundalini energy. Best of the best 

Plugged then 30 and two weeks later 40 mg. Nothing really noticable on each dose, Zero visuals. Just a light headspace. No afterglow effects 

Next time 50 mg. 

Sorry for being lazy, I'm sure this info is already in this thread, but how does plugging compare to snorting DPT? And also, what's the legal status of this drug where you're from?

I paint abstract art. Check out my website and let me know what you think.

https://www.galleriabstrakt.se/collections/all

(I only ship within Sweden so forgive me if you see a painting you'd like but can't order)