Leo Gura

The DPT Mega-Thread

538 posts in this topic

@Mel B I also used the 1ml syringe, I had one more prepared (for quick refill). I stuck it up to 0.9ml or so, with water all the way up to 0.9ml on both. I think larger syringes also means stretching that back-hole wider, which I personally don't enjoy. But, do (find out) what works for you :) 

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

@iTommy You were on anti-depressants and dosing with a spoon without knowing how much of the substance one spoon fits in. Although pushing it deeper might be good advice, people have different rectums.

@Mel B From what I know 5 ml is only thicker not longer, so good luck! xD 

But maybe try snorting first to make sure that it's the ROA and not you simply being immune to DPT.

Also, how do you weigh your dose? Maybe you only think you have taken 70 mg, when in fact it was 50 mg. Mistakes like this happen.

Too deep is not necessary. 3 inches max.

Just make sure your bowels are totally empty.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, Mel B said:

@Leo Gura Would 50 mg be a good dose to start snorting it?

50mg is probably a pretty high dose to start snorting at. For me 60mg was an out of this world, time+reality dissolving dose. I'd start with 20mg snorting, 40mg max. 

But Girzo asked you how you measured your doses, which reminded me that we do need to look at that. It's possible that if you're using scoops or something that your "70mg" isn't actually 70mg at all.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@outlandish could be true, i am using a mg scale i bought from Amazon for under 30$, so might not be accurate. Plus i used the mg spoon for re-dosing.

@Mel B that should be fine, but which scale did you get? Did you calibrate the spoon scoops against the scale, ie did you check to see how much a scoop of DPT actually weighs on your scale?

If you try the nasal route, let us know how it goes.  I find it's not super pleasant but not too bad either. DPT seems gentler on the nasal passages than 5-MeO-DMT is to me.

I re-read your posts in here because I realized I hadn't followed the story that well. I think you should also give a good break between the last time you dosed DPT in case tolerance is an issue here. And if you re-dose during the same session, I'd recommend doing it fairly quickly. If tolerance is an issue with DPT, which I believe if very well could be, you'd need to re-dose as soon as possible after your initial dose. If you wait half an hour, tolerance might already be kicking in. I'd recommend just committing to an initial dose, and riding it out rather than starting small and adding on to it. If it doesn't work at the small dose you committed to, try again like a week later at a higher dose.

I didn't notice you respond to Girzo's question about if you are on any meds? (or maybe I missed it) Some meds will interfere with psychedelic effects. Alcohol will also severely dull the effects as well, so make sure you aren't drinking beforehand at all.

5 hours ago, outlandish said:

I didn't notice you respond to Girzo's question about if you are on any meds? (or maybe I missed it)

19 hours ago, Mel B said:

No Medication,

You are welcome.

@Mel B That's good, your scale is probably ok.

You can cut a piece of paper and weigh it then write the measurement on it. This way you can check if it is still working the same way months later. Mine is consistent, a paper marked 50 mg always shows +-50 mg. Often I weight the substance a few times because it decalibrates from a quick move when removing the tray and I can't check it with the paper. You will get a feel for this. I have also noticed that it sometimes take time for the scale to acclimate to the room temperature.

Also, check how much of a substance one spoon fits if you haven't done it already. I suggest putting 3 scoops on the tray, and then repeat one or two times. You will get a feel of how much of an error one spoon has. It's not a super mathematically correct way but will do.

@Girzo I do the same thing, except with pieces of aluminum foil and the weight written on them in sharpie. It's a great way to make sure your scale is consistent, nice tip. It never varies by more than 1mg if at all, except one time my batteries ran low and I caught it because the foil pieces measured way off. 

Is DPT legal in Australia? haven't been able to find much info about this

@Ry4n Nothing is legal in Australia, you have very strict laws. DPT would be considered an analog of DMT and seized.

After a couple of attempts to plug DPT I took the advice i got in the forum and smoked DPT and just did it. 30 mg weight out and good Lord above, it worked so much better than plugging for me. Come up took about 3 minutes but after 10 minutes i was already peaking.

Also I didn’t convert it into freebase since I read Online from a bunch of pepole that HCL worked fine for them.

And it worked fine for me. Only downside is the chemical taste and it made me nauseous. But still it was worth it for me. Excited to start working my way towards a higher dose with this substance. Since i think I found a Route of Administration that works well for me. Thank to all the pepole who helped me figure this out.

@Mel B I have tried vaping DPT HCl. It doesn't taste that bad, but there is no comparison to freebase. Freebase melts like a charm and has no taste. You just need to mix it in a spoon with a few drops of hot water and some baking soda and stir. This creates a gooey freebase paste. It burns less (doesn't at all if you don't exceed 250 Celsius) so you can be surer of the dose you have taken.

The nausea is the reason I don't attempt to vape it anymore, but yes the experience from smoking is something totally different than snorting. It's way more intense and shorter, feels like becoming a Super Saiyan.

Smoked DPT has the best afterglow of all psychedelics in my opinion.

Ok plugged again 70mg, but this time I used a 5ml syringe ( used a lot of Lube ). And it was a way more intense experience than the last time I plugged 70+ mg DPT. I think more water helped my rectum absorb the substance better. The trip had pretty strong visuals but the body load seemed manageable.

@Girzo  yeah, I got to try to make freebase out of it. Really appreciate your feedback helps a lot. Staying right now in Switzerland so I am trying to find baking soda and no store seems to have it, so I probably wait with that till I am back in the states.

@Mel B I also highly recommend you convert the HCl to freebase for further vaping excursions. It will be a lot healthier because you have less chance of burning it, and burning it produces some really nasty byproducts (and causes a lot more of that nasty chemical/plastic aroma).

Girzo's baking soda method is totally solid. Maybe they have a different name for it in Switzerland? It's hard to imagine the Swiss don't bake with sodium bicarbonate.

@acidgoofy Backpulver is baking powder, not soda. Soda is pure NaHCO3, powder has additives or is made from a different substance totally.

On 23.9.2019 at 10:43 PM, Girzo said:

@acidgoofy Backpulver is baking powder, not soda. Soda is pure NaHCO3, powder has additives or is made from a different substance totally.

omg thanks for letting me now

good thing is that I only used like 40mg to test it .. but I think I am not going to smoke it ^^

Has anyone tried micro-dosing DPT? Since I have teken DPT my LSD micro dosing doesn't work anymore. It has been 2 weeks and still tolerance hasn't reset. 

I'm no TV feeling well at all so I was thinking of trying micro dosing DPT instead. I probably should just full dose though. DPT at least for me has been a really good tool for reorientation me when I feel down, but there is nothing that I can point to in particular.