Leo Gura

The DPT Mega-Thread

538 posts in this topic

I got myself some DPT that i wanna try out.

Planning to start with plugging 20mg. Since that seems a good safe dose to start out with. 

After that by how much would be recommended to increase the dose? Like go from 20 to 30 or to 40 mg. Or does it get exponentially more intense?

Thanks for any tips.   

@Mel B 20mg you will probably barely feel. But it's a good safe entry point.

50-100mg is where things get serious.

After you reach 50mg, increase in 10mg increments.

If 20mg is barely noticable for you, jump up to 50mg.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Barley felt 20 mg so will go up to 50 mg on Sunday.

Can you trip multiple times a day with DPT like 5 meo?

59 minutes ago, Mel B said:

Can you trip multiple times a day with DPT like 5 meo?

Probably

Hey guys, after my last trip I am planning on getting some DPT. However there have been some law changes in July in Germany. I read the law but could not really get through all the chemical jargon. DPT is not called out specifically but there are some chemical links that are banned outright. Does anyone of you know if it is still legal in GE? 

Cheers! 

@cle103 Germany delegalized all tryptamines in July. Yes, that includes DPT. But it's way worse because it means really that almost all psychedelics are illegal in your country.

I am 100% sure that 1cP-LSD is legal (that c is very important) and it seems that 4-PrO-DMT is legal too. Those are the only substance available according to German law I know of. Both very novel, though 1cP should act like normal LSD and 4-PrO should be indistinguishable from 4-AcO.

Edited by Girzo

@Girzo Ahh man what a bitch. First they take our AL-LAD now this... 

Thank you for clarifying ??

I plugged 30 and didn’t feel much, went up to 50 mg. I felt the come up about 15 minutes after plugging. It made me dance and Music felt great, but definitely not anything crazy and not intense at all. So I am gonna take 70mg this Sunday and see If I can break trough and were it will take me. 

Thinking about if I should re-dose after a half hour if its still to weak. Did anyone successfully try to re-dose DPT, or would it be a waste of material?

@Mel B The difference between 50 and 70 is drastic.

You can re-dose DPT quite effectively, though don't do that. I bet you will find 70 mg to be enough.

The dose curve of DPT is very exponential, it starts to show the full spectrum of the substance at 50 mg and gets 10 times or so stronger at 100 mg.

70mg+ is when things get really interesting.

@Girzo thank you for your feedback. Good to know that the dose curve gets exponentially more intense. And I will stick to the 70 mg and see what will happen and forget about the re dosing.

Ok, plugged 70mg waited 15 minute for come up. Which felt really weak. So redosed another 20mg, redosed again 20 mg 45 minutes after first dose. Had some slight visuals but nothing intense. So i am questioning now if I have real DPT ( which i got from a reliable online vendor, where i bought a bunch of good quality RC )?

Or is it that the substance might not work for me? Or do i need to take way higher dose?

@Mel B Wow even 20mg for me is a pretty serious dose with DPT, but I insufflate it (sniff). Maybe that ROA is more effective with DPT? Have you tried sniffing? If you do make sure not to sniff too hard, you just want it in your nasal passages and not the back of your throat, so just a light little sniff with the straw up into the back of your nose.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

Investigation time!

@Mel B Do you have any kind of tolerance? Tell us about the last drugs you have taken and when. What substances you might be taking that decrease the effects? (Anti-depressants, etc.)

Have you ever plugged anything? I bet that your technique is off. If not then plugging might be just not for you.

Try gently sniffing 70 mg, might work.

@Mel B Try snorting or vaping it. But lower your dosages. It can be intense.

For some people plugging doesn't work. Probably a genetic thing.

@Leo Gura Have you looked into maybe using DMSO to possibly dissolve the DPT? I'm not sure if it will dissolve in that, but DMSO (Dimethylsulfoxide) is usually used as a solvent to allow something to be absorbed through the skin. You mentioned that DPT doesn't really dissolve in water. DMSO may need to be diluted. I read to make sure everything is clean because it can carry dirt into the body too.

Edited by IndigoGeminiWolf

@Girzo No Medication, no psychedelics except DPT in the last two weeks and I smoked weed the day before but don’t think this would have an effect. I did an enema the morning i took DPT, maybe that had some effect on absorption.

I try to follow Leos plugging tutorial he posted on the blog. But I never plugged anything else than DPT before. So i will check the video again and see if I did it all correct. 

@Leo Gura Would 50 mg be a good dose to start snorting it?

3 hours ago, IndigoGeminiWolf said:

@Leo Gura Have you looked into maybe using DMSO to possibly dissolve the DPT? I'm not sure if it will dissolve in that, but DMSO (Dimethylsulfoxide) is usually used as a solvent to allow something to be absorbed through the skin. You mentioned that DPT doesn't really dissolve in water. DMSO may need to be diluted. I read to make sure everything is clean because it can carry dirt into the body too.

There's no need.

It doesn't matter if it doesn't dissolve in the water. It will still absorb just fine. Just suck it up into the oral syringe. The particles of DPT will be suspended in the water.

2 hours ago, Mel B said:

@Leo Gura Would 50 mg be a good dose to start snorting it?

Probably. Do some online research of what people snort.

I find snorting and plugging dosages to be similar potency for psychedelics in general. You should never compare oral dosages to snorting or plugging because they are totally different.

@Mel B I plugged DPT three times. The first two times, I didn't really feel much of anything, maybe a slight contrast distortion. I thought that plugging just didn't work on me. Days later, I had some DPT left and didn't want to snort it because of the nasty side-effects and tried plugging in again. On the third try, I used more water and pushed the syringe deeper than before, till it couldn't go any deeper, and I also upped the dosage. I didn't expect much... well, this expectation of "nothing much will happen" was completely shattered. It took me places... 

You could try to add more water to it, push the syringe deeper and please heed the warning, that there is this exponential curve to it. 

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

@iTommy I used a 1ml syringe, so im gonna try with a 5ml syringe and stick in as deep as I can?, see how that’s gonna work. Thanks for your feedback.