Leo Gura

The DPT Mega-Thread

538 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This issue is analogous to the wave/particle duality in quantum mechanics. The true nature of light is that it's not one or the other but has features of both. Likewise with free will and destiny.

That's heavy man, heavy.:) 

@Leo Gura brother I see what you are saying. 

But I think your teachings, you said it yourself in a video I saw recently, are too advanced now and maybe impractical for human life now :)) because apart from the quantum mechanics which I know, the rest I couldn't really understand except that God actualizes love but I struggle to apply it into happenings in life and see through the plan if there is a divine plan (which would suggest destiny Again, but that part I still couldn't understand) hehe, I'll get there one day. 

As for now I just can be assured that humans have no control as we live the illusion, and God rules it all but still somehow without destiny? 

Edited by Schahin

@Schahin Practically speaking you can make choices and steer your life. Using your intention properly is critical to personal and spiritual development. You are the CEO of your life. God has delegated this power to you, so use it well.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Schahin Practically speaking you can make choices and steer your life. Using your intention properly is critical to personal and spiritual development. You are the CEO of your life. God has delegated this power to you, so use it well.

Can you confirm something for me please? 

The free will exist only in relative to ego right? When you step out, distance yourself from ego you see that thoughts and happenings can be explained by the law of causality, thus everything seems to be predetermined. But because ego stems out from the  real Self ( which I call " the Nature" ) and is identical to it, there is no one to be predetermined, that force which is predetermining ego's actions are ultimately The Nature  itself which is You! Do I understand it correctly? 

Does anyone get nausea from plugging DPT? I plugged 30mg and had some not too bad but persistent nausea, but mostly after the (mild) trip had passed.

Also: how deep do you ideally put the syringe in your ass before injecting? (for maximal absorption)

51 minutes ago, mindcentral said:

Does anyone get nausea from plugging DPT?

I don't.

8 hours ago, Nemo28 said:

Can you confirm something for me please? 

The free will exist only in relative to ego right? When you step out, distance yourself from ego you see that thoughts and happenings can be explained by the law of causality, thus everything seems to be predetermined. But because ego stems out from the  real Self ( which I call " the Nature" ) and is identical to it, there is no one to be predetermined, that force which is predetermining ego's actions are ultimately The Nature  itself which is You! Do I understand it correctly? 

I agree on the causality but for now it still is an abstract thought, but my experience of reality and "coding" makes me believe the contrary, we just can't be aware of the "law of nature" in their globality, hence we have no free will from a "god perspective" it's all written, why choose having desire or no desire, but you experiencing the free will of your ego. or it will depend what relative terms you think of when you use "free will".

if you think your choice in life are not made by the biological system (or whatever, maybe the mind is above the body, but for now, to my experience this isn't absolute ) even the fact of learning things about awakening.

or another theory, our mind is quantic, and sometimes there is "free will" and sometimes not, but this one, is not even think-able and could not be easy-explained. ( I never used DMT, just hard mushroom and LSD alone for multiple days, but I read a lot on this experience )

a movie who makes me think of dmt is "enter the void", did you see it ? does it catch the idea ?

how dpt is different from lsd in term of possible understanding ?

Edited by Aeris

@Leo Gura how are you going forward with your DPT usage? I thought I remember you saying your goal is to fully realize and express infinite love. If this is true is DPT and other psychedelics the only way to go about accomplishing this? 

I know you've said no amount of self inquiry or meditation will get you these DPT levels of awakenings and that they are different than traditional path awakenings. One leads to permanent embodiment in human form as a non dual being, and the other let's you raise your consciousness so high that you Are God and can never embody this in limited human form.

Are traditional meditative practices not useful to you anymore or are you trying to do a balance of both traditional meditation and psychedelics as two different aspects of exploring the Godhead/reality?

1 hour ago, Riblet Roblet said:

If this is true is DPT and other psychedelics the only way to go about accomplishing this? 

I have said many times that there are many ways of awakening. Find what works for you. I am sharing what works for me.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have said many times that there are many ways of awakening. Find what works for you. I am sharing what works for me.

Yes I understand. My question was in regard to your experience. To you, does it seem like traditional methods are not effective enough after having tasted these psychedelic awakenings? There aren't many people who have gone down your path so I just want to learn in case I decide to go there. It's nice to have somewhat of an idea what could be possible

@Riblet Roblet For me personally, meditation does not even come close the power of psychedelics. I could meditate for 30 years and not come anywhere near the deepest realizations I've had on psychedelics. Maybe somebody could do it, but not me.

When I look around at most enlightenment teachers, I find their teachings to be shallower than the things I've realized on psychedelics.

@Leo Gura Do you think permanent awakening/unconditional happiness is possible after heavy use of powerful psychedelics like 5-MeO or DPT? I'm sorry if the question got already asked in the past.

Edited by FredFred

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

1 hour ago, FredFred said:

@Leo Gura Do you think permanent awakening/unconditional happiness is possible after heavy use of powerful psychedelics like 5-MeO or DPT? I'm sorry if the question got already asked in the past.

Generally speaking no. Additional work is required.

I want to find my right dosage with dpt.

Is it possible to up the dose in one evening? I mean: taking one scoop and if it's not enough after one hour or so taking one more scoop?

Does it add up or is it like LSD where you have to take much more when you take a second dose?

What is better for a newbie? 5 meo or dpt? How do you take dpt?

1 hour ago, Marchino said:

Is it possible to up the dose in one evening? I mean: taking one scoop and if it's not enough after one hour or so taking one more scoop?

Does it add up or is it like LSD where you have to take much more when you take a second dose?

It could, but I advise against such tactics as it will one day get you into hot water. People often redose too soon and end up getting in way over their head.

28 minutes ago, ROOBIO said:

What is better for a newbie? 5 meo or dpt? How do you take dpt?

I suggest plugging.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I could, but I advise against such tactics as it will one day get you into hot water. People often redose too soon and end up getting in way over their head.

I suggest plugging.

I think I am going to start with dpt over 5 meo. It seems alot more smooth into taking you into non-duality. Of course will trip on 4-aco/lsd a couple dozen times before touching those psychedelics.

@ROOBIO It's hard to say which one to start with. More people report bad trips on DPT. If you can find 5-MeO then it's probably better because it's more benevolent and clearer.

But DPT is easier to find since its not explicitly banned in most countries.

1 hour ago, Marchino said:

Redosing is typically haphazard. If you wanted to redose DPT, and hour later would be too late. If you're talking about plugging or snorting, you should have a pretty good idea of where it's going by 20 minutes in, and at that point it wouldn't be too late to augment your initial dose. 

Much better would be just to wait until the next day or later and try again at an increased dose in one go.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.