Leo Gura

The DPT Mega-Thread

538 posts in this topic

Mixing psychedelics and antidepressants is extremely dangerous and irresponsible. Don't make a mockery of this work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 hours ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

I did not try plugging yet. In the case it really won't work for me, what is the next ROA you would recommend? Snorting?

There really is no other option than snorting it then. Unless you IV or shoot it in the muscle and that is NOT recommended when you don't know the exact purity of it. Or look up a guide on how to convert the fumerate to freebase and smoke it.

8 hours ago, Esoteric said:

There really is no other option than snorting it then. Unless you IV or shoot it in the muscle and that is NOT recommended when you don't know the exact purity of it. Or look up a guide on how to convert the fumerate to freebase and smoke it.

That's the question I'm really asking then: smoking or snorting? Not only for DPT but for 5-MeO as well, since I will start my very first experiments with both soon. My intuition is to trust Leo in that the smoother onset may have many advantages. Of course I have to find out myself, would just be nice to choose smartly from the beginning when we talk about such powerful substances. I don't smoke anything, that alone is somehow repelling me from this ROA since I think I will cough immediately after inhalation. Also, I feel much safer psychologically with a smoother comeup since with smoking I fear I will scream so loud that the police might be called.

But anyway, that is only for the case that plugging has no effect for me, which I have to test first anyway :)

I have had huge hopes for smoking and it left me disappointed. The nausea is simply not worth it. It is unique in some way, though. If you are more resistant to body load you might give it a try.

You can convert HCl to freebase using the spoon method and then vaporize DPT in whatever device you like. GVG will do. I have used Mr Bald T and it works well for this substance.

Don't waste time trying to vaporize the HCl version, it's hard and unhealthy. 

Suck in vapors intensely using your mouth and cheeks, then try to hold the stuff in the lungs as long as possible.

20 mg is a good starter dose to test the waters (if you vape it correctly). The trip is 1 hour long and ends abruptly going into the best afterglow I have ever experienced on any psychedelic.

Edited by Girzo

@peanutspathtotruth I have not smoked DPT so I can't comment on that. I've only snorted DPT and yeah, it smells bad and it has a bad drip but it gets the job done. I've snorted 100mg+ and it is not pleasant and if you get a drip down your throat it will sometimes feel numbing and swelling, it's not something you want to get paranoid about with DPT about to take you in. So breath it in slowly and gently and sit so you prevent it from getting down there. I've never felt any real restriction to my breathing though, but just so you know. Today I would definitely plug it.

@peanutspathtotruth If plugging turns out not working for you, I strongly recommend snorting. Make something slightly digestible to drink. Snort gently so the substance doesn't go down your throat, then lay down facing nose down and lay there massaging your nostril/nostrils in this position until you notice first effects. At this point enjoy your trip and if some substance still ends up down your throat you can take a sip, it will help.

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

DPT is a monster. I've been able to access levels of consciousness that are simply beyond beyond beyond everything else.

Beyond Advaita, beyond Zen, beyond Buddhism, beyond all teachings and teachers.

You will never reach such levels of consciousness naturally through meditation or self-inquiry. No way.

Ya'll do not understand how deep it goes. And there is no way to explain it.

this is all way beyond me, boy am i ignorant

1 hour ago, Jed Vassallo said:

Leo, how has this affected your day to day life? 

Hard to say yet. It's awakening after awakening after awakening.

@Esoteric @Enlightenment Thanks guys! 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

DPT is a monster. I've been able to access levels of consciousness that are simply beyond beyond beyond everything else.

You will never reach such levels of consciousness naturally through meditation or self-inquiry. No way.

So grateful to see you leading the way with this work. Very inspiring. Gonna start my introduction to 5-MeO and DPT very soon, to look for myself. Thank you!! <3 

I've currently had a few trips on DPT. The plugging method is very ineffective for me, so insufflation was the way to go for it. The first time I underestimated the potency (after trying plugging high dosages, with no minor consciousness shifts), and I threw up and felt unwell for quite a while, which made it hard to focus on what I wanted to get out of the trip. My third trip, was better planned in accordance to my previous experiences, which included...

Here are some of the more negative aspects that I found for myself using DPT and this method:

• It stings in the nose (one gets used to it somewhat after a while, and it eventually subsides).
  • The nose gets stuffy (harder to breathe through the nose afterward) and there might be the urge of sneezing, so closing the nose is important, when letting it soak in.
  • It may drip down the throat, and the taste isn't great.
  • It can make your throat sore.
  • Teary eyes (mainly happening when the sneezing part is up).
  • Might want to puke, if a high dosage is snorted. 
  • Feeling disoriented (which isn't that bad, yet if you take all those other aspects into consideration too...)

Now onto the third trip. Here I took 210mg (+-), keep in mind that I somehow seem to need more than other people for the same/similar trip-experience. Snorting that much wasn't great at all, some of it didn't fully absorb and quite a bit dripped down the throat. I had food on the table, water, a bucket of lemon ice. Relaxing music was also on play. I ate lemon ice to counter the nasty taste and the burning in the throat (that sore throat feeling lasted for more than a day btw.) Having some ice there, is really great after snorting. I also ate a bit beforehand, which I didn't do the first time and was glad that I wasn't feeling ill this time. Concentrating was easier than the first time, and "I" merged with God (somewhat, still felt as if "I" was hanging on subtly). This experience wasn't that exciting as I had hoped, since I experienced something like it before. Looking out the window, my room, all was me. What I found neat was the feeling, that waves of energy went through my whole body, up and down, getting goosebumps here and there. I'd like to go deeper, but I don't really want to up the dosage, snorting it. Maybe smoking it would be better for me, that is something I might do another time around. 

This substance definitely has potential, if you find your personal, most suited method of administration. 

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

On 7/8/2019 at 4:14 AM, Leo Gura said:

Pleeeeeeeease, just try to film one? The most powerful ways of seeing, understanding and connecting are beyond words. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@iTommy 200 mg is crazy even for someone with high natural tolerance. It's a shit-ton of fluffy powder to insufflate. This requires explanation.

• Did you weight it using a milligram scale?
  • In what time span were you dosing the substance?
  • Are there other substances interfering with your tolerance? Microdosing, tripping on LSD week ago, antidepressants, etc? People mix all kind of stupid shit and then are surprised it doesn't work.
  • Did someone else try this batch and confirmed it's potent? Maybe it has degraded a lot or was improperly synthesized. 

Suspicious stuff. I would be hesitant to put that much random powders into my system.

1 hour ago, Girzo said:

@iTommy 200 mg is crazy even for someone with high natural tolerance. It's a shit-ton of fluffy powder to insufflate. This requires explanation.

• Did you weight it using a milligram scale?
  • In what time span were you dosing the substance?
  • Are there other substances interfering with your tolerance? Microdosing, tripping on LSD week ago, antidepressants, etc? People mix all kind of stupid shit and then are surprised it doesn't work.
  • Did someone else try this batch and confirmed it's potent? Maybe it has degraded a lot or was improperly synthesized. 

Suspicious stuff. I would be hesitant to put that much random powders into my system.

Yeah, I expected it to be more potent, snorting that much isn't fun. Some substances seem to not hit me at all, unless I take large quantities of it. Weed is one of them, maybe DPT snorted/plugged might fall into the same issue, but there are more variables so I can't say for sure.

I used a milligram spoon for measurement. I didn't snort all at once, I made a few lines and took the largest lines first, then I pinched my nostrils and rested with my head back slightly, for two to three minutes and took another line, repeat, till there was none left. I use an antidepressant (remeron), in a low quantity (the anti-depressant effects according to my psychiatrist, would happen if I took more). I mainly use it to get sleepy. This could've interfered with the potency, and I am aware that mixing psychedelics and anti-depressants isn't always great. My first proper DPT trip was a large dose, and one day after that one, I snorted the 210mg (+-), and it seemed that the first trip was more potent (which was of a lower dosage). Might be some tolerance there after the first proper trip, for me. No-one else tried this batch. You might be right with degradation &/or improper synthesization. 

I probably won't snort that much of it again, it was nasty. 

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

54 minutes ago, iTommy said:

I use an antidepressant (remeron)

You are using an antidepressant which has an unknown mechanism of action with psychedelics?

STOP NOW!

If it was 5-MeO and not DPT you could have ended up hospitalized.

57 minutes ago, iTommy said:

I am aware that mixing psychedelics and anti-depressants isn't always great.

No. It's never great. Have you ever googled Mirtazapine + tryptamines? "it took the trip within an hour followed by a violent seizure. a very dangerous mix. :/", that's enough to scare a responsible person.

54 minutes ago, iTommy said:

I used a milligram spoon for measurement.

Without weighing it before on a scale? Then how do you know how much powder your spoon holds? You don't. You probably have underdosed because DPT is so fluffy, thankfully. So no, it wasn't 200 mg.

On 6.07.2019 at 10:47 PM, Leo Gura said:

Don't make a mockery of this work.

This should be stickied in the first post. Along with some harm reduction guide.

@Leo Gura Leo you said you been able to heal simply thru using imagination so i wanted to ask do you think its possible to also heal something like hearing loss? 

1 hour ago, iTommy said:

I used a milligram spoon for measurement

Yes, you didn't snort 200mg of DPT then, you snorted an unknown amount. This isn't to embarrass you or chastise you publicly for this, but for the sake of PSA:

People need to stop reporting their dosages if they're only using spoons to measure, because it's going to throw others under the bus. You don't actually know how much you are consuming without weighing it, and if someone reads this and says "oh that guy took 200mg, can't be that bad", and then goes ahead and weighs out 200mg and snorts/plugs it, they will be in for a shock, and a potentially medically dangerous situation. 

Also, sounds like you didn't use a straw to snort it? Cut a short section of a plastic straw, get it up into your nose at the inner nose-hole, and then sniff it very gently into your nasal passages. This bypasses the nostril area that you can get your finger into, which is dry and won't absorb the DPT. 

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

12 minutes ago, outlandish said:

Also, sounds like you didn't use a straw to snort it? Cut a short section of a plastic straw, get it up into your nose at the inner nose-hole, and then sniff it very gently into your nasal passages. This bypasses the nostril area that you can get your finger into, which is dry and won't absorb the DPT. 

That is after you sort out the situation with your antidepressant use.

If you need them only to get sleepy, then maybe you can do without these pills. Talk with your psychiatrist about possibility of getting rid of Remeron. If it's possible, wait for a few weeks after tapering off and then try psychedelics. Now properly prepared and equipped with knowledge about dosing.