Leo Gura

The DPT Mega-Thread

538 posts in this topic

57 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, that's sorta what I mean.

Your imagination IS reality!

You haven't become conscious of that yet.

Once you realize that, the doors are wide open for all sorts of impossible-seeming things, like healing every child on the planet simultaneously by imagining it to be so.

Sounds crazy, but hey, reality is beyond crazy.

Wow! What does this realization require of us or in other words how can i become enough conscious to open up these doors? 

41 minutes ago, Rinne said:

Wow! What does this realization require of us or in other words how can i become enough conscious to open up these doors? 

It's superhuman levels of consciousness which you're not likely to access without a lot of psychedelic work.

It requires lots of person purification until you're comfortable being selfless enough to access dimensions beyond your human self. All personal psychological baggage and concerns must be jettisoned for the sake higher cosmic understanding.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

54 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

@Leo Gura  Not sure if you already said this, but will there be a DPT video coming out soon?

I released a video on my blog about DPT.

I'll do a more formal video sometime in the future once I understand DPT better. There seems to be a lot to it that's worth exploring. It has not been explored nearly enough by people.

At this point I like it more than 5-MeO-DMT. It is a miracle chemical.

Do you think it is possible to make the DPT experience stick 24/7 or in other words attain sahaja samadhi with DPT?

That would be very cool if that was possible. 

9 minutes ago, Peo said:

Do you think it is possible to make the DPT experience stick 24/7 or in other words attain sahaja samadhi with DPT?

That would be very cool if that was possible. 

I don't think you will ever succeed in making a psychedelic peak state stick. At those levels of conscious you could barely function in the world.

Exploring Infinite Consciousness goes beyond a nondual sahaja samadhi state (as great as that is).

A lot of people are awake, let's say, but their understanding of Infinite Consciousness is very minor. They have no idea how deeply the mechanics of God can be understood. I just don't see traditional meditation techniques or self-inquiry taking many people there. Most meditators are after Nibbana or emptiness or whatever, but there is far more to it than that. They never even realize that they are missing because they do not have a means of accessing it.

Psychedelics change the game, expanding it beyond traditional awakening.

I no longer hold Buddhism or Zen in high regard. Their methods and teachings are too weak, too crude, and too shallow.

I don't get Dpt. It's just a nice experience with a lot of Kundalini energy. Music feels great. 

I wonder how much I need to increase the dosage. I have done 20, 30, 35, 45 mg so far...

10 minutes ago, Psychonaut said:

I don't get Dpt. It's just a nice experience with a lot of Kundalini energy. Music feels great. 

No, no, no!

It's not the DPT. It's what you use it for.

You're not using it with the right intentions. It can only give you as much as you desire of it.

Your desire must be Cosmic Understanding. Forget the music, you must want to UNDERSTAND yourself. ALL. OF. YOURSELF!

Your curiosity must run so deep that you will not stop until you have God's total omniscience and all of the universe accounted for. Seek to understanding EVERYTHING! Cause you can. God can know itself totally, from the smallest to the biggest.

Plugging it is paramount, so you have the time necessary to contemplate. 50-70mg is when it starts to get really amazing for me.

7 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

@Leo Gura  What is your goal with all this? 

Total self understanding and demonstration of infinite love.

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No, no, no!

It's not the DPT. It's what you use it for.

You're not using it with the right intentions. It can only give you as much as you desire of it.

Your desire must be Cosmic Understanding. Forget the music, you must want to UNDERSTAND yourself. ALL. OF. YOURSELF!

Your curiosity must run so deep that you will not stop until you have God's total omniscience and all of the universe accounted for. Seek to understanding EVERYTHING! Cause you can. God can know itself totally, from the smallest to the biggest.

Plugging it is paramount, so you have the time necessary to contemplate. 50-70mg is when it starts to get really amazing for me.

Maybe I don't want to understand. 

Maybe I don't think understanding has any value to it? 

Tbh I don't think there is any value to anything you are saying about God and everything. It is like listening to cars pass by on a road. It doesn't concern me. 

So Dpt is not really for me then. 

@Leo Gura  I am just curious, how is your everyday experience without DPT, do you feel more fulfilled? Because if this doesn't lead to fulfillment, I don't know what does. I only know the Leo from the videos :) 

@Leo Gura Lately I've been thinking that maybe the highest insights are only possible if are stage 10 meditator and then do high dose psychedelics. Unfortunately, people are either hard psychedelic users with not much experience with meditation or vice versa. I'm very interested in what Shinzen or Culadasa would say about 5-MeO or DPT breakthrough.

Their methods and teachings are too weak, too crude, and too shallow.

What do you mean by too crude methods?

At those levels of conscious you could barely function in the world.

I would not be able to do anything in DPT breakthrough

Edited by Enlightenment

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

This is so so true and so important to understand! I stayed away from psychedelics for about 6-7 months with minor mini doses in between. My nondual understanding, curiosity and orientation towards all of life shifted dramatically. I contemplated reality a lot and really got soaked in the pull of wanting to know what THIS HERE is. With this new orientation, I did LSD (~270) three days ago. Wow... I did much more in the past but nothing I ever experienced in my life ever came close to this latest trip. It's been a completely new level compared to all tripping I ever did before. And the orientation of inquiry and contemplation was the doorway. It's not about the psychedelic at all, they are merely tools (beautiful ones <3).

I'm so grateful for your guidance and sharings, all of you!

5 minutes ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

This is so so true and so important to understand! I stayed away from psychedelics for about 6-7 months with minor mini doses in between. My nondual understanding, curiosity and orientation towards all of life shifted dramatically. I contemplated reality a lot and really got soaked in the pull of wanting to know what THIS HERE is. With this new orientation, I did LSD (~270) three days ago. Wow... I did much more in the past but nothing I ever experienced in my life ever came close to this latest trip. It's been a completely new level compared to all tripping I ever did before. And the orientation of inquiry and contemplation was the doorway. It's not about the psychedelic at all, they are merely tools (beautiful ones <3).

I'm so grateful for your guidance and sharings, all of you!

I'm going to try LSD for the first time soon. I haven't tried psychedelics in six months, but have been meditating and self-inquiring a lot. Can you expand on what you mean by orientation of inquiry and contemplation? Any tips?@peanutspathtotruth

sorry this might be off-topic...

Edited by Gili Trawangan
off-topic?

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

6 minutes ago, Gili Trawangan said:

Can you expand on what you mean by orientation of inquiry and contemplation? Any tips?@peanutspathtotruth

I mean when there's a real interest in every moment to see what's true, this interest, this wanting to know is what gets you deeper into seeing the truth when you're tripping. That doesn't mean to understand conceptually, but to see directly what is already so. So it's an understanding of wanting to grasp what is directly present right here and right now. There is no need to go anywhere with your mind. Watch Leo's videos "What is Actuality" and "What is Reality" before your trip, that can supercharge your curiosity.

I also love Rupert Spira's meditations and Yoga meditations. They are amazing contemplations of what is true. I started my trip with one of those. Highly recommended. Here is an example:

Edited by peanutspathtotruth

@Leo Gura With tapping into the collective of a certain species it makes me think of that banned TED talk from Rupert Sheldrake. His morphic resonance theory where his hypothesis is that for example rats in London learns a trick and then rats in New York learns it way faster because it gets remembered in the collective of the species. Does your direct experience say it is so? 

So I am God right, and I am centered here and everything I see is imaginery. So if I look at "you", also centered, we are looking at "eachother" from the same center but will have a different visual field obviously? Is this what you mean? I hope that made sense

Your latest videos have really blown my mind, 5-meo-dmt (omniscience), dpt and the reality one. I've gotten many insights from them. It's great that you share so much in various forms and I am grateful that you do.

Lol I can't take any of this seriously anymore.

Am at 65mg DPT 25 minutes in. Boring, I am just going lift some weights now. Seems like a better use of my time. Maybe I die of cardiac arest. Who cares. I am not the first. 

Makes me think, when the best thing I think of doing is lifting some weights. Is that a good or bad thing? Is this the best or the only thing I can do?

Edited by Psychonaut

2 hours ago, Psychonaut said:

Am at 65mg DPT 25 minutes in. Boring, I am just going lift some weights now. Seems like a better use of my time. Maybe I die of cardiac arest. Who cares. I am not the first. 

Maybe God just wants you to lift weights ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

7 hours ago, Psychonaut said:

Maybe I don't want to understand. 

Maybe I don't think understanding has any value to it? 

Tbh I don't think there is any value to anything you are saying about God and everything. It is like listening to cars pass by on a road. It doesn't concern me. 

So Dpt is not really for me then. 

With that attitude you will never understand.

7 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

@Leo Gura  I am just curious, how is your everyday experience without DPT, do you feel more fulfilled? Because if this doesn't lead to fulfillment, I don't know what does. I only know the Leo from the videos :) 

It's hard to explain. Subtle shifts are produced.

4 hours ago, Esoteric said:

@Leo Gura With tapping into the collective of a certain species it makes me think of that banned TED talk from Rupert Sheldrake. His morphic resonance theory where his hypothesis is that for example rats in London learns a trick and then rats in New York learns it way faster because it gets remembered in the collective of the species. Does your direct experience say it is so? 

Somewhat, but it's way more profound than that. There aren't really harmonic fields per se. Consciousness is totally direct. It imagines stuff into being. It's totally mystical. You can't map it out in a scientific or analytic way.

So I am God right, and I am centered here and everything I see is imaginery. So if I look at "you", also centered, we are looking at "eachother" from the same center but will have a different visual field obviously? Is this what you mean? I hope that made sense

Yes

I am imagining me and you and you are imagining you and me.

This is known as Indra's Net. And infinite web of diamonds all reflecting one another.

Sort of like two mirrors facing each other and reflecting each other to infinity.

Your latest videos have really blown my mind, 5-meo-dmt (omniscience), dpt and the reality one. I've gotten many insights from them. It's great that you share so much in various forms and I am grateful that you do.

Glad you like em.

3 hours ago, Psychonaut said:

Lol I can't take any of this seriously anymore.

Makes me think, when the best thing I think of doing is lifting some weights. Is that a good or bad thing? Is this the best or the only thing I can do?

Tolerance to psychedelics varies greatly between people. DPT just may not mesh well with your brain or body. Maybe you need a much larger dose. Or maybe it won't work on you at all.

Or maybe your technique is off.

All this requires careful investigation to figure out.

It's worth figuring out.

@Leo Gura  I think you've become better at communicating here on the forum, more interested and maybe even loving :D But Nahm is still the God of Love xD