Leo Gura

The DPT Mega-Thread

538 posts in this topic

@outlandish It's not that way for me at all.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura @outlandish I enjoy thinking about the randomness of psychedelics. However there is an intent mismatch I’m beggining to see. The psychedelic pathway is relatively new. However if you look at non duality masters their intent is the same to rid themselves of ego. For the student, this is also the same. So their intent aligns. 

However, there is a clear mismatch between Leo’s intent with psychadelics and the students. Leo’s is discovery, the students is death. I’m not sure what your old intentions were early on in your psychedelic path. Maybe you could check back to look if you were going with the intent of death?. 

Still, it looks like the pathway is really chaotic, maybe you should do a video on your blog about what you do whilst you are in deep time. So the student can mimic in their deep time. Otherwise your going to get varying results with everyone and what you need is reoccurring repeat  experiments of the same experience. 

14 hours ago, outlandish said:

this image really encapsulates the vibe of DPT to me:

To me it is also nothing like that either. It is one of the most gentle psychedelics for me. However a lot has been cleared out of the way using other psychedelics prior to using DPT. That image is calming to me with a slight vibe of sadness.

@Aakash @Leo Gura

I would also be interested in what you do during the trip. You have a rather basic video from when you started on how to use psychedelics.

However, to me at least it seems like you have a strong bias towards contemplation and trying to understand something. I personally have been a rather practical person in the past. I am mainly interested in knowledge that I can use. For example, how to fix things, how they work and just how to have a better experience overall. 

So I guess, you will have a very different experience to me, because you think of very different things. This might seem wasteful to you, but on my last DPT trip I was thinking of better ways to fuck my girl and was able to feel what she does. Heck, if I have sex on weed I can completely leave my body, feel what she feels and give her exactly what turns her on. This is one of my core desires. To be able to feel myself through another body. To be able to feel my presence and effect on someone else through their reaction to me. To be able to not just feel my penetration of the world, but how the world is penetrated by me at the same time. To be able to feel so much that I just dissolve like salt in sea water. 

I tried plugging DPT, twice. 60mg & 90mg (take into account that some of the substance will be lost during the procedure of plugging). I took some trips to the toilet, and didn't eat multiple hours before taking it. The only things I felt/saw were slight contrast changes and a very subtle "high", other than that it also made me want to go to the shitter after a while (even though I emptied my bowels, or what I could, beforehand). Disapointment set in... then I tried snorting it while still feeling a bit frustrated, and oh boy, this worked. Snorting isn't fun, because there's this uncomfortable feeling and taste in the throat, but it worked for me.

So if anyone has difficulty plugging, maybe try the nasal route and see if it does you any good. :)

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@outlandish It's not that way for me at all.

Leo, is there an image that you feel could represent your angle on the DPT vibe?

16 hours ago, Keyhole said:

@outlandish That is a really nice image to meditate on, I love that vibe - it isn't scary at all.  Reminds me of watching ice crack in warmer water once it's been dropped in the cup.

Yeah that's what I'm hoping to convey! I see how that image can look scary or sinister, and I know it could give the wrong impression, but there's a beauty in the shadows, and it doesn't feel scary at all. More mysterious and spacious. Like the image you describe.

I took a DPT trip last night to revisit it, as it's been a very long time since I tripped on DPT. I realized it's not so much that the above image represents DPT itself to me, but the figure actually represents the character of me on DPT. I become an embodiment of that image, a shadow-person, peering out at the world from the perspective of the shadows that normally go unnoticed or ignored. To me it's the perfect psychedelic to wander the dark alleys of the mind (or alleys IRL). Secrets and shadows, fog and moonlight.

I forgot how much I like DPT, thanks for the reminder @Leo Gura 

I'll try to put up a mini trip report when I find the time.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

41 minutes ago, outlandish said:

Leo, is there an image that you feel could represent your angle on the DPT vibe?

It's really hard to put an image on it.

To me DPT feels like a mix of 5-MeO-DMT & Mushrooms.

That's a pretty good description.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

God damn I love DPT! It's such an amazing chemical.

I've been able to use it to tap into the collective consciousness of the entire human species.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I've been able to use it to tap into the collective consciousness of the entire human species.

What does that mean? That sounds like you'd be able to read the thoughts of every person on the planet. 

I think that's not what collective means. It's more like: human being is composed of billions of cells and gaining insights about "human-hood" does not necessarily mean knowledge about how every single cell operates.

Replace human with collective and cell with a person. Here you go.

45 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

What does that mean? That sounds like you'd be able to read the thoughts of every person on the planet. 

No, it's not that.

If you think of consciousness as a set of nested hierarchies (cells, organs, people, species, Earth, solar system, etc.) then apparently you can actually tap into, for example, collective cat consciousness. You can tap into how the entire nest is being created. So imagine tapping into all fetuses of all the human mothers who are carrying a child on Earth right now. Or whatever you can imagine.

Creation is not just happening at the level of individual beings. Creation is happening across infinite dimensions all at once. It's hard to explain but you can become conscious of it, and you can even affect it with your Will.

I'm starting to understand how miracles can be made.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No, it's not that.

If you think of consciousness as a set of nested hierarchies (cells, organs, people, species, Earth, solar system, etc.) then apparently you can actually tap into collective cat consciousness, or whatever you want. You can tap into how the entire nest is being created. So imagine tapping into all fetuses of all the human mothers who are carrying a child on Earth. Or whatever you can imagine.

@Leo Gura interesting, on my first bufo experience not only I tapped into pure emptyness/love but also heard,felt at the moment of birth and was every child from every mother that has ever lived and ever will. It literally felt as if I was going throught every child birth of the entire human species.

Not sure if that was my imagination (I hope you know in what sense I am using imagination here) or had to do with collective consciousness...

Edited by Greatnestwithin

4 minutes ago, Greatnestwithin said:

I tapped into pure emptyness/love but also heard,felt at the moment of birth and was every child from every mother that has ever lived and ever will.

Yes, that's sorta what I mean.

Not sure if that was my imagination (I hope you know in what sense I am using imagination here) or had to do with collective consciousness...

Your imagination IS reality!

You haven't become conscious of that yet.

Once you realize that, the doors are wide open for all sorts of impossible-seeming things, like healing every child on the planet simultaneously by imagining it to be so.

Sounds crazy, but hey, reality is beyond crazy.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, that's sorta what I mean.

Your imagination IS reality!

You haven't become conscious of that yet.

well, that was the most profound and beautiful experience of my entire existence, I was crying non stop for like 30 minutes

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sounds crazy, but hey, reality is beyond crazy.

@Leo Gura at this point it goes from crazy to obvious lol 

3 minutes ago, Greatnestwithin said:

well, that was the most profound and beautiful experience of my entire existence, I was crying non stop for like 30 minutes

Yes, it's great, but there's more.

@Leo Gura  Not sure if you already said this, but will there be a DPT video coming out soon?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

No, it's not that.

If you think of consciousness as a set of nested hierarchies (cells, organs, people, species, Earth, solar system, etc.) then apparently you can actually tap into, for example, collective cat consciousness. You can tap into how the entire nest is being created. So imagine tapping into all fetuses of all the human mothers who are carrying a child on Earth right now. Or whatever you can imagine.

Creation is not just happening at the level of individual beings. Creation is happening across infinite dimensions all at once. It's hard to explain but you can become conscious of it, and you can even affect it with your Will.

I'm starting to understand how miracles can be made.

Wowww!! Just wowwwwww!!

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

God damn I love DPT! It's such an amazing chemical.

Here comes a new discovery ?