Leo Gura

The DPT Mega-Thread

538 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Corpus The body is imaginary, including all those bacteria you're imagining. Cancer is imaginary too.

Are agony and suffering also imaginary? I guess Martin Ball was aware of them being imaginary and yet he acts as they are not.

"I would say that the most undeniable form of consciousness is acute agony because no one doubts that not if you watch them act and that is one of the criteria by which I judge whether or not someone believes something. You know, so if people act out something uncontrollably then I'm convinced that they believe it regardless of what they think they believe"  Jordan Peterson

The thing is, all this talk about imaginary goes out the window when we are confronted with extreme forms of pain.

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Firstly, you DO get some access. You have some access to it even now. You've been using God's creative aspect your whole life. What do you think your mind is? Don't take your mind for granted. It is a powerful creative force.

@Leo Gura, do you think people who communicate with other entities who reveal them secrets of life and the universe are just using their power unconsciously to create those entities?

Or regressive hypnotist like dolores cannon or corrado malanga for example:

When they work with other people, they can discover for example that the subject is or has been abducted by an alien.

Fact is, those aliens speak through the man and they reveal details about creation and reality.

I mean this is a work that involves thousands of people here and they all say the same story which is convincing.

Are those events just created by the hypnotist with the power of his mind?

Have you ever been able to contact such beings? Will you be interested in the future?

5 hours ago, Psychonaut said:

30mg was better. I think I made a mistake somewhere along the process when taking 20mg. 

This time I relieved myself of any extraterestrial matter and actually washed everything out for maximum absorbtion. I didn't do it the last time and I always clean it before anything goes in there. Will continue doing so. Seems like that is important. At least for my ass.

Very energetic trip. The energy is very maluable.

5-MeO-DMT has a lot of energy too, but it only wants to take me to one place. Seeing that place has some value to it.

However at least for this trip, I felt like DPT was much more about "me" and here and now. Like a session of psychotherapy. I feel like sometimes people forget that problems have to be addressed at the level of consciousness at which the "problem" arises. The experience of 5-MeO is nice, but I will always persist. Either until I voluntarily or unvoluntarily leave this body.

Nice. It looks like you are one of the few who are doing real work here. Keep it up bro.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Could Leo attempt to define "imaginary" as he understands it because I think not having it defined is hindering the discussion regarding what is real or not.

8 hours ago, okulele said:

What time frame do you mean? Is 2,3,4 hours before plugging ok? Must be 1 hour?

1 hr or less is ideal.

7 hours ago, Enlightenment said:

Are agony and suffering also imaginary? I guess Martin Ball was aware of them being imaginary and yet he acts as they are not.

"I would say that the most undeniable form of consciousness is acute agony because no one doubts that not if you watch them act and that is one of the criteria by which I judge whether or not someone believes something. You know, so if people act out something uncontrollably then I'm convinced that they believe it regardless of what they think they believe"  Jordan Peterson

The thing is, all this talk about imaginary goes out the window when we are confronted with extreme forms of pain.

Suffering and pain are of course imaginary. You are imagining the distinction between pleasure and pain.

It takes enormous consciousness to be aware of this because pain is most directly related to ego and survival. Do not underestimate the power of survival. It is second only to Truth.

Do not quote JP to me. He has no idea what he is talking about.

2 hours ago, Corpus said:

Could Leo attempt to define "imaginary" as he understands it because I think not having it defined is hindering the discussion regarding what is real or not.

Imaginary is EVERYTHING, including your distinction between real and imaginary.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Peo Actual and imaginary are ONE!

Notice how your questions contain dualistic assumptions.

You assume something other than imagination is possible. Well, you're imagining that! Imagination has no opposite since any opposite would itself be imaginary.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You assume something other than imagination is possible. Well, you're imagining that! Imagination has no opposite since any opposite would itself be imaginary.

You might as well have substituted the word "assume" for "imagine", for linguistic efficiency.

While on some level what Leo says is correct, it lacks a notion of utility in a restricted existence such as humans are compelled to live within.

I wonder if I could get Leo to consider a medical condition called Dejerine-Roussy syndrome, a condition which occurs on occasion after a stroke affecting the thalamus and results in unremitting pain which can be unresponsive to treatment and often results in the sufferer if capable committing suicide. Is their suffering real, egoic or based on an attachment to a pain-free existence?

I have used psychedelics for 30+ years and what I have learned is that these tools do not provide gnosis of an end-point, and whilst novel and revelatory, they are better regarded as akin to a chisel which allows you to "sculpt" your life as the intrinsic part of "the process" that it is.

I also wonder how Leo will regard much of what he now says in 5 years time. Humour me, because I do recognise that "time doesn't exist".  

19 minutes ago, Corpus said:

Is their suffering real, egoic or based on an attachment to a pain-free existence?

The context of this conversation is not every day common life but the highest levels of consciousness and Absolute Truth. The ultimate truth is that suffering is a distinction created by the mind for survival purposes. But this will not help a person who is not highly conscious. It does no good telling a child who lost his mother than his mother was just something he imagined, even though that is 100% true!

Truth is a radical thing. You can imagine whatever horror stories you want but it does not change the Truth.

"Real" vs imaginary is a duality you are creating. It does no good to believe it, you must be actually conscious that this is so. If you are not conscious of it, it will not help you.

Just because something is extremely painful does not make it any less imaginary. Do not confuse pain as evidence of "reality."

I couldn't find answers to this question, so I'm asking here:
The only form I could get the DPT in is fumarate. That's a salt right, so the ROA here would be plugging or insufflating?

Did anyone try propranolol (or other beta-blockers) with 5-meo or DPT?  I couldn't find clear information about the safety of this combo.

2 hours ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

I couldn't find answers to this question, so I'm asking here:
The only form I could get the DPT in is fumarate. That's a salt right, so the ROA here would be plugging or insufflating?

Correct

How do I as "a human being" care about something that I know is purely imaginary? How do I not fall into the trap of just saying "its not real" every time something bad happens?

For example "My dog that I love more than I will ever allow myself to love another human being just died" -> Reaction: Ah he was just imaginary. The way I saw him was just an idealisation. An imagined perfect being. It was only able to survive because he as a dog was not able to disprove my image of him. Of course he was imperfect, just like we all are. Humans will eventually destroy an image you have created of them to which they cannot live up to, a dog cannot. Everything my dog does will be seen through my lense of "motherly caring love".

With this approach I will essentially dismantle everything. Am I supposed to take everything apart? What is going to be left? 

How do I decide from which point of view to live? On the one hand everything is imaginary and perfect, because it is my creation. On the other hand I can fill this body and live as if everything is real. How do I stay in the body when my pain pushes me out? How do I continue to feel when all I feel is the pain of myself and everyone around me? How do I get rid of this imagined pain. Even though I imagined it to be, because I wanted to feel it. I imagined the pain and the desire to get rid of it. I imagined I would write this and now I am. 

I wanted to feel everything, even though it might feel "bad". From my point there is just everything, which I wanted to feel and imagine to be. There is no distinction within it. I imagined the ability to feel. I imagined I could imagine. I magine.

@Psychonaut It is not going to make sense from your current state of consciousness that your dog is imaginary.

What's needed is not a belief that he was imaginary but a change in your state of consciousness.

Also don't forget that imagination is reality. So your dog is real: as real as anything else can be.

When everything is a dream, all dreamed up creations have a reality of their own.

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

from your current state of consciousness

So how do I raise my level of consciousness? Or will I be going up and down for the rest of my life?

1 hour ago, Psychonaut said:

So how do I raise my level of consciousness? Or will I be going up and down for the rest of my life?

You have been told all the techniques many times already. Pick one and master it.

@Leo Gura  Regarding that video yes that's what the kundalini transmission looks like. I've been doing it for 8 months now and attended an immersion weekend of it after which I developed the capacity to transmit myself.  For anyone living in vancouver that's interested in experiencing this, feel free to send me a message as I'm trying to bring it to Canada.

At risk of spooking people away from DPT, this image really encapsulates the vibe of DPT to me:

a2835748703_10.jpg

(great album too!)

I don't want to give the wrong impression - DPT isn't scary, it just doesn't sugar-coat anything, and it accesses the shadows.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.