Leo Gura

The DPT Mega-Thread

538 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have none to report. (Yet)

Maybe, which is why you shouldn't dwell on negative thoughts.

I have a question, so if for example you intake dpt, and you said in your video what you imagine in your experience it will become true and real.. so my question is , if you imagine it and become real even here in external world your hands will become tentacles? I will see it as reality? ... 

@John Iverson On Datura, for example, it is possible to hallucinate entire people out of thin air and hold them as real. You could hallucinate a person, have a conversation with him for 2 hours, only later to realize that he was just your own imagination.

Datura is lethal so don't ever try it. But it's important to understand that such things are possible because physical reality is imaginary.

If you've taken high doses of psychedelics you have first hand experience of how your imagination can become reality.

It doesn't happen in conventional states of consciousness because it interferes with your survival.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Question:

23 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

I have a question, so if for example you intake dpt, and you said in your video what you imagine in your experience it will become true and real.. so my question is , if you imagine it and become real even here in external world your hands will become tentacles? I will see it as reality? ... 

Answer:

On 22/06/2019 at 10:21 PM, Leo Gura said:
On 22/06/2019 at 8:21 PM, bejapuskas said:

@Leo Gura  I have a handful of questions:

If you become the Godhead and you start imagining healing yourself, can you actually see the changes happening or is it only a feeling? Maybe more radical than that would be a situation where a person is sitting next to you and sees your hand turn into a tentacle - do you think that's possible?

The person sitting next to you will cease to be person long before your hand turns into a tentacle.

If you do large enough doses you could probably experience your hand as a tentacle, but then it will shift back. Like it could in a dream. Stop thinking of your dreams as unreal. They are as real as the physical world. So all that crazy stuff you are able to do in your dreams is God imagining new realities.

So I plugged 20mg 40 minutes ago and just went about my day, showering and shaving my balls happily. I think I need to increase the dose a bit.

This feels less than 5mg 5-MeO-DMT, which had an edge to it. This has no edge at all. I just notice that all the rings I am wearing on my fingers are "cutting" into my fingers and it hurts. Will have to remove them on higher doses. Don't want to be ripping at my fingers trying to get all the metal off.

@Psychonaut Yeah, 20mg will probably not be felt by most people. Although 40mg is a strong trip for me. So don't get cocky.

Shaving your balls after taking a psychedelic is one of dumbest things I've ever heard. But hey, they're your balls, so knock yourself out.

I was just being practical. What needed to be done anyways was just done. It was not like I was using a straight razor either, it was just a sharp knife. :D

But hey, you gotta say what you gotta say because you are Leo. I will just do what I do until someone makes me stop, which won't happen. I just wanna lean back, drink some Pina Coladas with my pals on another planet and share the story of how I didn't die on planet earth. All the shit I do is just part of that. A funny story.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

So don't get cocky.

I'm already holding its bits and pieces in my hand. Gonna try 30mg next I guess.

@Leo Gura Do you think it’s possible to embody the absolute enlightenment prespective you got after DPT in our daily lives? Do you think anyone has ever done it and would we even be able to operate in the world with that level of conciousness?

14 minutes ago, Rodrigo SIlva said:

@Leo Gura Do you think it’s possible to embody the absolute enlightenment prespective you got after DPT in our daily lives? Do you think anyone has ever done it and would we even be able to operate in the world with that level of conciousness?

You could not stay alive long at such levels of consciousness. It is not practical because you do not care what happens to your body.

There is a good reason humans have very limited levels of consciousness: it's not so practical otherwise. You could not accomplish work or raise a family and thus the species would go extinct.

To live as a human is to be in a limited state. Human = limit. Unlimited is what you are when you stop being human.

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You could not stay alive long at such levels of consciousness. It is not practical because you do not care what happens to your body.

There is a good reason humans have very limited levels of consciousness: it's not so practical otherwise. You could not accomplish work or raise a family and thus the species would go extinct.

To live as a human is to be in a limited state. Human = limit. Unlimited is what you are when you stop being human.

So do you think that experience of total enlightenment was the place of unconditional love and total selfless or that would only REALLY be possible without a body?

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

So when it comes to human potential, there is limitaion? I don't mean limitation in a negative thinking, i mean there is always nature that we cannot bend tho yes of course there is non physical thingy but being human there is limitation at somepoint what we can do here? .... for example for the ant vs human.. we have have limitation despite of ant's intelligence.. ant cannot do fire like humans.. or birds cannot do macintosh haha 

because what i understand is if we become God, we don't function yes we are God that nothing is imposible.. but we are dead becoming that.. i'm God who created all of this.. but as human if i become GOD i cannot do it again and create another specie , or create GOD like in the planet..what we achieve in history is partial of God but not total , total is me creating this planet, but i cannot do it because i am human.. 

what i am interested is that what is the potential of human being.. what is the truth about it.. because we have siddhis right? With that fact , right now most of people if they don't know any truth about spirituality is ignorant about that.. doing some crazy things is like levitating is for them bulshit or not scientific or it is something myth... i believe potential of human being is Super.. but i really don't know what is really the potential of human being to what extent we do things.. or what are other stuffs we can do 

Edited by John Iverson

I think it is important to abolish all notions of an Absolute level of enlightenment/consciousness via DPT, or any other agent. Maybe I'm wrong but wasn't 5 Meo the deliverer of this state, until DPT was used? How would the experience of DPT with say MXE onboard be regarded? These are all perspectives, nothing more nor less.

I also question the notion of being able to re-wire ones cells to cure cancer; I understand the limitations of science including medical research but science has some utility in working out some of the mechanisms of how cancer operates, and "re-wiring" is a superficial notion which displays an experientially-induced "feelz right man" ignorance.

Leos DPT vid also describes how all his cells exploded outwards- does this include the bacteria in his gut, or on the skin, or do these "not exist"?

Edited by Corpus

8 hours ago, Rodrigo SIlva said:

So do you think that experience of total enlightenment was the place of unconditional love and total selfless or that would only REALLY be possible without a body?

It's possible with a body. I have been there many times. But living from that place isn't too practical.

@Corpus The body is imaginary, including all those bacteria you're imagining. Cancer is imaginary too.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's possible with a body. I have been there many times. But living from that place isn't too practical.

@Corpus The body is imaginary, including all those bacteria you're imagining. Cancer is imaginary too.

But even if you become deeply enlightened, let's say like Ralston. Why can't you get access to do the creation aspect of God? Like materializing things through will, you think? Or you probably can, but do you think that is on the deepest levels of enlightenment? 

Edited by Esoteric
Added

21 minutes ago, Esoteric said:

But even if you become deeply enlightened, let's say like Ralston. Why can't you get access to do the creation aspect of God? Like materializing things through will, you think? Or you probably can, but do you think that is on the deepest levels of enlightenment? 

Firstly, you DO get some access. You have some access to it even now. You've been using God's creative aspect your whole life. What do you think your mind is? Don't take your mind for granted. It is a powerful creative force.

Secondly, there are still limits because that's what it means to be human. You cannot just grow wings and fly off into the sunset. Because God has imagined a rule-bound world. That is what your current state of consciousness entails. If you were to radically change your state you could grow wings and fly away. Which you can do in your dreams, for example. But you tell yourself that that doesn't count. Well, that's your mistake right there. You are imagining that dreams and reality are two different things. They aren't. They are just different states of consciousness.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That is what your current state of consciousness entails.

+1

@Esoteric  that above is what that is.

in a different parallel reality... provided your state of consciousness graduates to the possibility - Raltston is probably growing out wings for himself and his devotees who attend his sessions.

there are really no limits other than the ones you imagine

open your mind and realize the infinite possibilities 

the version of Raltston which is in your level of awareness right now is doing ordinary things which you think should be possible for a human. same as the version of Leo you see. there are infinite versions of Leo and the Leo who took 5Meo Dmt vs the one in this version of reality are different . may that Leo already realized God potential and is growing wings and women out of thin air each second :)

each moment new entire universe is rolled before you.. like a different frame of a movie in front of a projector... except each pixel has a different iteration and all such frames exists... 

infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite across infinite dimensions 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

30mg was better. I think I made a mistake somewhere along the process when taking 20mg. 

This time I relieved myself of any extraterestrial matter and actually washed everything out for maximum absorbtion. I didn't do it the last time and I always clean it before anything goes in there. Will continue doing so. Seems like that is important. At least for my ass.

Very energetic trip. The energy is very maluable.

5-MeO-DMT has a lot of energy too, but it only wants to take me to one place. Seeing that place has some value to it.

However at least for this trip, I felt like DPT was much more about "me" and here and now. Like a session of psychotherapy. I feel like sometimes people forget that problems have to be addressed at the level of consciousness at which the "problem" arises. The experience of 5-MeO is nice, but I will always persist. Either until I voluntarily or unvoluntarily leave this body.

Do not plug anything without taking a shit first. This is rule #1 of plugging. Failure to do so will significantly reduce doseage.

48 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Do not plug anything without taking a shit first. This is rule #1 of plugging. Failure to do so will significantly reduce doseage.

What time frame do you mean? Is 2,3,4 hours before plugging ok? Must be 1 hour?

Edited by okulele

Use the Prayer Swat Team!