Leo Gura

The DPT Mega-Thread

538 posts in this topic

@outlandish Thanks for sharing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

If you vaporize this does it come on too quickly similar DMT?

I've smoked DMT and 5meo-dmt multiple times and I actually enjoy how quickly it comes on

@herghly Anything vaped will hit you like a freight train.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The person sitting next to you will cease to be person long before your hand turns into a tentacle.

If you do large enough doses you could probably experience your hand as a tentacle, but then it will shift back. Like it could in a dream. Stop thinking of your dreams as unreal. They are as real as the physical world. So all that crazy stuff you are able to do in your dreams is God imagining new realities.

Isn't the connection between the dream state, sobre state and psychedelic state also a part of how God is structured? How do you understand this? For example if someone killed your body in one dimension, how would is affect the other ones, what would happen to the soul?

13 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

Isn't the connection between the dream state, sobre state and psychedelic state also a part of how God is structured? How do you understand this? For example if someone killed your body in one dimension, how would is affect the other ones, what would happen to the soul?

I never practiced astral projection, but it is supposedly possible to harm a person physically by harming their astral body.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@Leo Gura does my room walls exist if I'm not looking at them? Sometimes I wonder what's the point of all the info psychedelic trips gives you if relative day to day reality still operates as it used to, people still need to eat, shit and do whatever they do. It just seems it has no practical side to it other than giving you new beliefs (but at least it comes from your direct experience..). You say there are no physical laws, but how could there not be, if I jump from building I will certainly die or cripple myself, well other people have done it and it happened for them, are you saying I'm imagining all that? I'm just a bit disappointed in psychedelics, cause when you come down all reality is as it always was, so it seems it does all happen in your brain.. 

Edited by Nemo28

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I found something even better ;)

Omg. :D When will you tell us?

49 minutes ago, tsuki said:

I never practiced astral projection, but it is supposedly possible to harm a person physically by harming their astral body.

Whoa :D 

2 hours ago, Nemo28 said:

@Leo Gura does my room walls exist if I'm not looking at them?

It doesn't even exist when you're looking at it.

Rooms. Walls. Existence. Leo. Looking... << all of that is imaginary.

Sometimes I wonder what's the point of all the info psychedelic trips gives you if relative day to day reality still operates as it used to, people still need to eat, shit and do whatever they do. It just seems it has no practical side to it other than giving you new beliefs (but at least it comes from your direct experience..).

The point is immortality. Very practical to understand that birth and death and suffering are imaginary.

BTW, practicality is imaginary too.

You say there are no physical laws, but how could there not be, if I jump from building I will certainly die or cripple myself, well other people have done it and it happened for them, are you saying I'm imagining all that?

Yes, you are imagining all of that.

It sounds incredible because you actually believe there is something called "reality". There is not. There is only the reality you imagine.

I'm just a bit disappointed in psychedelics, cause when you come down all reality is as it always was, so it seems it does all happen in your brain.. 

Only because you have barely started the process of awakening. It goes far beyond anything you can imagine. All of reality will collapse if you go deep enough. But you are too scared to go that deep. You are not willing to surrender your whole life yet.

Can you take this psychedelic as an absolute beginner? If you dose it low I mean. Its legal in my country. I am tempted. Is there any substance you can take if you get a bad trip with DPT? I've heard there is stuff you can take to minimize experienced fear or something.

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It doesn't even exist when you're looking at it.

Rooms. Walls. Existence. Leo. Looking... << all of that is imaginary.

The point is immortality. Very practical to understand that birth and death and suffering are imaginary.

BTW, practicality is imaginary too.

Yes, you are imagining all of that.

It sounds incredible because you actually believe there is something called "reality". There is not. There is only the reality you imagine.

Only because you have barely started the process of awakening. It goes far beyond anything you can imagine. All of reality will collapse if you go deep enough. But you are too scared to go that deep. You are not willing to surrender your whole life yet.

Thanks for answering! :) Part of me what you're saying knows this to be true, but this seems too radical to accept I guess, since it's too contradictory to my "normal" experience of the world.. 

40 minutes ago, Joscha said:

Can you take this psychedelic as an absolute beginner? If you dose it low I mean. Its legal in my country. I am tempted. Is there any substance you can take if you get a bad trip with DPT? I've heard there is stuff you can take to minimize experienced fear or something.

Yeah Leo has talked about this a lot, you can take small amounts of ANY psychedelic and you should be able to handle it ?. The problem is dosing too high, too quickly.

Try searching the forum bar for keywords in your question. Should be able to find a lot more info. 

Edited by Brenzo2

@Joscha

Yes. Get a scale, a drug testing kit and start low. I would suggest starting at 30 mg and incrementing up by ten milligrams every trip until you hit a sweet spot. Insufflated or plugged.

I know a few people whose first psychedelic was DPT, mostly positive experiences on 50-60 mg insufflated.

But start lower because potency of this substance varies in individuals. I guess it depends on body-weight. For a 75-80 kg male 60 mg is a good choice. It could be not for a 50 kg female.

Although if you can get 4-HO-MiPT or 4-AcO-DMT or 4-HO-MET - any of these would be a better newbie substance.

Leo when you began your psychedelic journey you stated that 5-Meo-DMT potentiates other psychedelic experiences, making other psychedelics have qualities of a 5-MeO trip. 

Is it possible that your DPT experience has been potentiated by previous 5-MeO trips, where as if you never touched 5-MeO it would be completely different?

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I found something even better ;)

You mean better than DPT?

3 hours ago, 7Masterkeys said:

Is it possible that your DPT experience has been potentiated by previous 5-MeO trips, where as if you never touched 5-MeO it would be completely different?

Yes

And not only that, but my years contemplating changes my experiences a lot, making them way deeper.

The magic is not merely in the substance. The substance is only half the equation. The other half is you. The subtance is just a catalyst for you doing you.

How you do you is different than how I do me.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes

And not only that, but my years contemplating changes my experiences a lot, making them way deeper.

The magic is not merely in the substance. The substance is only half the equation. The other half is you. The subtance is just a catalyst for you doing you.

How you do you is different than how I do me.

@Leo Gura This is my experience also. I can use the exact same substance and the exact same dosage as what I might have done six to twelve months ago and get very difference experiences. 

For me, I think it is the purification process that correlates to the changing experience.