Leo Gura

The DPT Mega-Thread

538 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

You are alluding to what God says in the books "conversations with God "?

Maybe

9 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

In case this is correct, then it would mean that we humans theoretically could also be able to do what Jesus did.

I don't think so because what it means to be human is to be limited in specific ways. Humans are a very crude species. We are extremely limited compared to other possible beings.

Remember, humans and ants are ultimately one. But that does not mean an ant can do calculus. From an ant's POV a human being can perform miracles.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, bazera said:

@Leo Gura What do you mean Jesus was not a human being? 

This is off-topic for this thread.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe

I don't think so because what it means to be human is to be limited in specific ways. Humans are a very crude species. We are extremely limited compared to other possible beings.

Remember, humans and ants are ultimately one. But that does not mean an ant can do calculus. From an ant's POV a human being can perform miracles.

That makes sense:)

57 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There's an interesting possibility which people overlook about Jesus. Jesus may not have been a human being. So trying to replicate his results may simply be impossible for humans.

Please elaborate, what do you think Jesus could be if he was not a human being? 

Do you think he was a evolution step ahead, a new species of human being, like from ape to human -> from human to superhuman through mutation? After all he had a human birth

On 21/06/2019 at 5:05 AM, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura

It activates more energy in the body than 5-MeO, causing a desire to vibrate parts of your body.

The nonduality is so profound the body want to go into a sort of cosmic orgasm, shaking loose decades of egoic baggage.

is DPT produced naturally in the human body?

What if you have already had mind/body debilitating vibratory experiences during your spiritual practices? 

18 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Please elaborate, what do you think Jesus could be if he was not a human being? 

Do you think he was a evolution step ahead, a new species of human being, like from ape to human -> from human to superhuman through mutation? After all he had a human birth

This thread is not the proper place for that discussion. Let's keep it on DPT here.

13 minutes ago, Garuda said:

is DPT produced naturally in the human body?

I would guess not. But who knows? Very little research has been done on this chemical.

What if you have already had mind/body debilitating vibratory experiences during your spiritual practices? 

What do you mean by debilitating?

It's hard to say. You could try a small doses and get a feel for the vibrations to see if you are okay with them. For me it's no problem.

Remember, all psychedelics can be carefully tasted at very low doses. So there doesn't have to be any risk. You are the one who's in control of the risk. A wise person would always start with a threshold dose of a new substance, thus eliminating all potential risk. Even your grandma could handle a threshold dose of any substance.

People mostly run into problems only when they dose too high too soon.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I would guess not. But who knows? Very little research has been done on this chemical.

What do you mean by debilitating?

It's hard to say. You could try a small doses and get a feel for the vibrations to see if you are okay with them. For me it's no problem.

Remember, all psychedelics can be carefully tasted at very low doses. So there doesn't have to be any risk. You are the one who's in control of the risk. A wise person would always start with a threshold dose of a new substance, thus eliminating all potential risk.

Mean I was about to go unconscious, 

It happened in the first week of meditation and I didnt even know what I was doing. Maybe I was lucky. 

happened for the next 2 years of spiritual practices. Now complete body vibrations have completely subsided, and only my skull feels like its going to explode but that has begun to subside too. 

Wonder if taking psychedelics would bring back the vibrations or if they are not necessary anymore?

Its a Shame they are illegal here.

How many days does one have to wait before doing DPT again? Can I treat a DPT trip like I would treat a LSD trip. Meaning that the next day no substance will have an effect and it takes a week before I can do it again?

DPT would most likely also interfere with any substance that one would micro dose, like LSD or Psylocybe Cubensis. So I would have to adjust any microdosing schedule. 

19 minutes ago, Psychonaut said:

How many days does one have to wait before doing DPT again?

I have taken it on 3 consequential days and saw no tolerance.

I'm assuming it works like DMT or 5-MeO-DMT, which have no tolerance. Which means you could take it multiple times per day. But I have not tired that. I strongly suspect it would work.

It is not like mushrooms or LSD.

3 minutes ago, see_on_see said:

Can you talk a bit more about that? Do you mean you started getting more life synchronicities after you did DPT?

No, during the peak of the trip all these crazy synchronicities were noticed. I would describe it as miraculous.

But only inside the trip. Outside the trip life appears ordinary.

@Leo Gura You mentioned you are planning a psychedelic retreat soon?  Are you going use DPT as your choice of psychedelic and see how much deeper you can go using it?

I've taken DPT 3 times at proper doses, insufflated, I think it was 30mg, 45mg and 60mg. I've also taken it a few (maybe 3-4 times?) at lower doses in the 10-20mg range insuffl.

The 60mg trip was really heavy duty. I definitely wouldn't say I've ever had a DPT breakthrough however.

I've tried vapourizing it using the baking soda freebase method, and also tried vaping the HCl or fumarate (forget which salt I have). I never really liked those methods, the smell and taste of the vapour really weirds me out, and especially trying to vape the HCl/fumarate is really nasty because it burns too easily. I don't recommend vaping, but I'm a bit averse to vaping in general so it could just be me.

My impressions of the character of DPT, from my handful of trials. YMMV of course:

• DPT is extremely visionary. Lots of archetypal, narrative content. Personas, ghosts in the machine, nonhuman egos
  • It's a bit of a bridge to the spirit world, shadow side, psychological depths, subconscious mind
  • Hard to explain this part but I remember it has made me aware of consciousnesses, or the possibility of consciousnesses, or quasi-consciousnesses at different scales from our own.
  • It's less on the fractal geometric vision stuff you get from higher doses of drugs like mushrooms, DMT, or LSD. 
  • It might be the most astounding music enhancer I've had. Compared to 5-MeO-DMT, it's like night and day in this regard.
  • Time slows down in the extreme. 
  • I believe it stimulates the andregernic system directly or indirectly. At least this is how it feels to me. I feel on high alert and sneaky on the drug, like a cat on the prowl
  • It has a lot of body energy, vibration, even tremors. I usually have to lie down on my back during the peak in order to work with it. It would be interesting to try very dynamic movement during the peak, but not really sure if I could handle that.
  • This is not a beginner's psychedelic at all IMO. This is an advanced black belt psychedelic. If you've never taken a psychedelic, or have only had a handful of trips, I would not recommend it. It's as advanced as 5-MeO-DMT, if not more.

I haven't touched it for about 3-4 years now, it would be interesting to revisit it. I'll contribute here if I do.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@outlandish How experienced we talking? I have:

I've done up to 1500ug of lsd and had like 30 or so trips. Briefly tried dmt, didn't breakthrough but it blew my lsd trips out of the water. 

I can't fathom 5-meo or dpt

4 hours ago, AlterEgo said:

@Leo Gura You mentioned you are planning a psychedelic retreat soon?  Are you going use DPT as your choice of psychedelic and see how much deeper you can go using it?

I found something even better ;)

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

LOL, just when we get DPT we find out there's another xD 

@Leo Gura Regarding your health, did you manage to totally heal your thyroid problems, chronic fatigue and other ailments? Or was the healing effect more temporary and the issues start to reemerge after a few days, weeks pass from DPT  or other psychedelic use? 

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Jesus christ! Psychedelic research done by regular citizens is the most fascinating thing happening in the world right now :D. Actualized.org blazing the trail ahead! 

19 minutes ago, halo said:

LOL, just when we get DPT we find out there's another xD 

its just like the military, what is being released today is already obsolete to the global elite.:ph34r: