Leo Gura

The DPT Mega-Thread

538 posts in this topic

@Shadowraix DPT is already an HCl salt.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura You inspired me in the video to take my first trip to/in Amsterdam this autumn. Seems very safe to take some truffles and dip my toes and not have to worry about the law, I live in Sweden so it takes me 2 hours to travel. Thanks Leo! ??

Dont look at me! Look inside!

DPT looks unscheduled in Canada.

@Leo Gura I don't know whether Jesus' miracles in the bible like healing, turning water into wine and raising the dead are only metaphors or not. But in case he actually could do these things, then he probably did it similarly to how you described how imagination works. You said that - in an even deeper state of consciousness - you could probably turn your hand (with your imagination) into tentacles. That would be how Jesus turned water into wine. Then Jesus must have been incredibly deeply enlightened when this was his baseline consciousness. (except the ability to do these things doesn't necessarily require such a deep enlightenment but can also be attained for example through a kundalini awakening as a siddhi)

DPT is legal in germany until july. Then it will be sceduled

I just wanted to add that at 42:35 of Leo's Blog Post/Trip Report he mentions the countries in which it is scheduled.

He mentions UK, Sweden, Latvia, New Zealand, USA States of Floria, Oklahoma & Maine.

After some further research I just wanted to point out it is also scheduled in these countries - 
Belgium, Greece, Japan and Portugal. 

Source:
https://drugs-forum.com/wiki/DPT

DPT gave me the best psychedelic trip I have ever experienced. Nothing has come close.

I bought DPT back in 2015 when it still was possible to buy it online in Sweden. Unfortunately it was scheduled in 2016 I belive.

I insufflated around 120 mg, a pretty strong dose. Now, I didn't experience nondual states, I was just 23 years old back then and wasn't into spirituality at all. If I would take the same dose today, I would go DEEP.

I experienced:

- Synesthesia - I could see music (mindfuck)

- Incredible open eye visuals.

- Extreme levels of love permeated all the cells in my body. The love you feel on MDMA is nowhere close to the unconditional love surrounding your presence every second during the trip.

- Auditory hallucinations like you've never experienced them. Music is 1 million times more beautiful and powerful on DPT than on shrooms.

- At one time, it felt like my ego was about to disintegrate but being young and clueless, I resisted and ecentually came about pretty much instantly.

Like I said, had I taken DPT today I would feel confident that I could reach ego-death. 

I paint abstract art. Check out my website and let me know what you think.

https://www.galleriabstrakt.se/collections/all

(I only ship within Sweden so forgive me if you see a painting you'd like but can't order)

1 hour ago, whatishappeningtome said:

After some further research I just wanted to point out it is also scheduled in these countries - 
Belgium, Greece, Japan and Portugal. 

I thought Portugal had decriminalize all drugs.

I really wonder how much the level of consciousness influences 5-MeO-DMT and DPT.

The time were I took a lot of 5-MeO-DMT is almost 3 years back. I had to look up my own threads to figure out how long it has been. 

I think I would get a very different experience now if I would get some more 5-MeO-DMT.

On 6/21/2019 at 6:55 AM, Leo Gura said:

That's what makes my tests tricky. I have so much experience at this point and such a deep theoretical foundation that my trips are not your typical trips. For me each trip goes deeper and deeper, regardless of which substance. Mushrooms are not what they used to be for me. But even so, I hit a new level on this substance. Is it 100% due to the substance? No, it's a combination of factors. But this substance still seems pretty awesome to me.

Of course, you can guide a horde to water but cannot amek it drink, same with your state of mind

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

@Leo Gura  I have a handful of questions:

If you become the Godhead and you start imagining healing yourself, can you actually see the changes happening or is it only a feeling? Maybe more radical than that would be a situation where a person is sitting next to you and sees your hand turn into a tentacle - do you think that's possible?

If all is God, what do you have to take DPT in order to become aware of it? Isn't it the case, that the unaware state and the deception mechanisms themselves are also God itself? Is this understandable? Where is the distinction between the Absolute and the mundane?

You were also talking about integrating Absolute Selflessness and Love, how would that affect your life? Are you planning to change your career, start treating others differently, maybe even eating different foods etc...? What is the prefferable survival strategy when there is no survival?

Where would you put this experience on the 10 Ox-herding pictures and other maps? I know this is misleaing, because someone might think, that ok, this is what for example 8th picture looks like, which is wrong, but then, what kind of clues do you use to go forward?

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@passerby The author's understanding of reality is still dualistic. Reality is not a simulation, it is not digital, it is not some hyper-space DMT realm, and it is not occurring inside any brain.

All of that is a subset of Infinite Consciousness. So watch out for people who smoke too much DMT. Their understanding is not ultimate no matter how many aliens they encounter or talk to.

The author is still subtly attached to materialism and scientific modeling. Which is why he cannot understand the ultimate nondual level.

This seems to be a chicken and egg issue you've skirted over. Materialists are close minded because they haven't directly experienced the absolute, but those who have experienced the absolute and draw different conclusions are close minded because they are in the materialist paradigm. So what makes your direct experience worth more than the next's? Are your experiences not just as colored as theirs are?

28 minutes ago, hundreth said:

Materialists are close minded because they haven't directly experienced the absolute, but those who have experienced the absolute and draw different conclusions are close minded because they are in the materialist paradigm. So what makes your direct experience worth more than the next's? Are your experiences not just as colored as theirs are?

Fact, many people have experienced the Absolute and not everybody draws the same conclusions as Leo. Maybe they are deluded maybe not. I'm not sure how we can know the truth even if we stumble upon it. One may say if you feel it deep in your bones then it is true. I don't know

Will you reveal this third powerful substance, Leo?

Edited by Enlightenment

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

5 minutes ago, Enlightenment said:

Fact, many people have experienced the Absolute and not everybody draws the same conclusions as Leo. Maybe they are deluded maybe not. I'm not sure how we can know the truth even if we stumble upon it. One may say if you feel it deep in your bones then it is true. I don't know

I had a DMT trip last year which convinced me my ex was my soulmate and that the universe was showing me how my destiny was going to unfold. Two months later I realized how deluded I was. It seems that more than anything else these psychedelics are windows to your subconscious. 

Leo is definitely more focused on the mechanics of absolute infinity, and the vastness of it. He's preoccupied with how much greater exponential levels of consciousness he can obtain. Maybe it's metaphor for an insatiability with knowledge or wisdom. Maybe it's something else entirely. 

All I know for certain is our convictions can change at the drop of a hat, so always remain humble. 

1 hour ago, UDT said:

Source? 

Also, did you get some, if yes, where? 

I dont think this is alowed here. Leo said no sourceing to DPT.

7 hours ago, herghly said:

@Leo Gurahave you looked into Tibetan dream yoga? Sounds similar to your experience 

No

7 hours ago, GreenWoods said:

@Leo Gura I don't know whether Jesus' miracles in the bible like healing, turning water into wine and raising the dead are only metaphors or not. But in case he actually could do these things, then he probably did it similarly to how you described how imagination works. You said that - in an even deeper state of consciousness - you could probably turn your hand (with your imagination) into tentacles. That would be how Jesus turned water into wine. Then Jesus must have been incredibly deeply enlightened when this was his baseline consciousness. (except the ability to do these things doesn't necessarily require such a deep enlightenment but can also be attained for example through a kundalini awakening as a siddhi)

Yes, that would be how.

Extraordinary healing is definitely possible from everything I understand.

There's an interesting possibility which people overlook about Jesus. Jesus may not have been a human being. So trying to replicate his results may simply be impossible for humans.

4 hours ago, Psychonaut said:

I really wonder how much the level of consciousness influences 5-MeO-DMT and DPT.

It's probably THE most important factor. It matters a lot and will change your trips entirely.

2 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

@Leo Gura  I have a handful of questions:

If you become the Godhead and you start imagining healing yourself, can you actually see the changes happening or is it only a feeling? Maybe more radical than that would be a situation where a person is sitting next to you and sees your hand turn into a tentacle - do you think that's possible?

The person sitting next to you will cease to be person long before your hand turns into a tentacle.

If you do large enough doses you could probably experience your hand as a tentacle, but then it will shift back. Like it could in a dream. Stop thinking of your dreams as unreal. They are as real as the physical world. So all that crazy stuff you are able to do in your dreams is God imagining new realities.

If all is God, what do you have to take DPT in order to become aware of it? Isn't it the case, that the unaware state and the deception mechanisms themselves are also God itself? Is this understandable? Where is the distinction between the Absolute and the mundane?

God is all there ever is. Everything is God at all times, but you are not aware of this fact because you are so busy imagining being human.

To be human is to imagine you are human. This conflicts with being the Godhead. It's hard to be both at once. Your whole life is just God experiencing humanness. God is relentless about it. Becoming conscious of God does not help your survival, and you are so wrapped up in survival that you cannot help yourself. You do not know how to stop and you are scared to death of God. So you actively avoid God, Truth, and Love. Because it's too good for your human mind to handle.

You were also talking about integrating Absolute Selflessness and Love, how would that affect your life? Are you planning to change your career, start treating others differently, maybe even eating different foods etc...? What is the prefferable survival strategy when there is no survival?

That's the trick, it's hard to say how it will affect one's life. You have to be willing to surrender to it and let it take you wherever it takes you. You can't plan it out ahead of time.

This whole path is a leap of faith. It's like jumping about of an airplane with no parachute.

Later you discover: there isn't a ground.

Where would you put this experience on the 10 Ox-herding pictures and other maps? I know this is misleaing, because someone might think, that ok, this is what for example 8th picture looks like, which is wrong, but then, what kind of clues do you use to go forward?

That model is not good for understanding psychedelic awakenings.

1 hour ago, hundreth said:

This seems to be a chicken and egg issue you've skirted over. Materialists are close minded because they haven't directly experienced the absolute, but those who have experienced the absolute and draw different conclusions are close minded because they are in the materialist paradigm. So what makes your direct experience worth more than the next's? Are your experiences not just as colored as theirs are?

There is a big difference between nonduality and all models/theories about reality. They are not even in the same ballpark. It's not about drawing conclusions. Nonduality is Absolutely Absolute. It is not a function of a mind explaining things. Explanation itself becomes impossible at such levels.

Anyone who tries to advance a theory or model of reality is immediately wrong. It's obvious they do not understand that reality is Infinity and cannot be modeled in any way. They are not conscious of what God is. They are not conscious of how they are imagining all of reality, including all of their models.

Those who have experienced the Absolute draw very similar conclusions to me.

Be careful assuming that just because someone smoked some DMT and spoke to some aliens that they have experienced the Absolute. There are also many degrees of depth to the Absolute. Some people have only experienced the Absolute in a shallow way, without understanding its full ramifications for their worldview. It's not merely enough to take psychedelics, one has to deeply contemplate the right questions. Most DMT users are not contemplating anything because their trips are 5 minutes of utter chaos. For example, Joe Rogan talks about DMT a lot, but he does not understand the Absolute. Nor would I expect him to because he's not seriously investigating the substrate of reality. DMT is not a good substance for deep understanding because it's too fast acting.

Spirituality has a lot of detours, astral realms, and other weird things to it. But Absolute Consciousness trumps them all. It is the ultimate source of all possible realities. It is the Groundless Ground. It is God. It is infinity. You are God, you are infinity.

1 hour ago, Enlightenment said:

Will you reveal this third powerful substance, Leo?

Yes, but it's got a high body load so I don't recommend taking it.

49 minutes ago, DrMobius said:

@Leo Gura I will go on record and say that the depth of your "dream trip" can also be reached on psychedelics. In fact I experienced something very similar myself on 40 mg of 5-MeO (if you remember :).)

No distinction between anything. No memory of a self. No memory of time, nor space. No comprehension of what it even means to exist.

Only raw Being. Screaming to itself that It is.

I'm convinced this onion has no bottom. It has many more things in store if we dare to reach far enough. Try "hero doses" on tryptamines one day. I'm sure you can handle it. I think even you could be surprised by what's left to experience.

Sounds right. 40mg of 5-MeO is a crazy dose.

Remember, you can take many psychedelics at crazy high doses and experience crazy and impossible things. You just gotta be very careful. I deliberately do not take high doses. I take as much as I feel I can handle at the moment. This gradually grows me and allows me to handle more and more radical things. I proceed very cautiously. Where most people using psychedelics are like the rabbit, I am like the tortoise. I expect to discover many new things yet.

The tortoise wins in the end ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura You are alluding to what God says in the books "conversations with God "? Looking through the lense of reincarnation, the soul reincarnates over and over again, becoming more conscious and evolving to Oneness. Very spiritually advanced aliens also have a soul which can also reincarnate as a human on earth. If I remember right, God mentions (in the books conversations with God) the possibility that an "alien" soul reincarnated in a human body - Jesus.

In case this is correct, then it would mean that we humans theoretically could also be able to do what Jesus did. Because our soul is fundamentally not different. It is most likely just much much less evolved than Jesus'. But that only means we would have to work extra hard in case we wanted to do what Jesus did.

"whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do" John 14:12

But, as you also pointed out, when one becomes extremely conscious - that is more and more God - there comes a point when it becomes too much for the human form and it dies. Thus we humans might actually not be capable of handling such things...

(yet, Jesus' soul also inhabited a human body. I know, I'm getting lost in speculations:D)