Leo Gura

The DPT Mega-Thread

538 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

Think they meant it to be a fictional story. What interests me is that this idea of IV drip and being able to be fully nondual for 24 hours+ is beginning to take off. I had an idea awhile ago about opening up a clinic somewhere like Costa Rica. Partner with registered nurses and doctors, where they medically administer IV drip of 5-MeO. There could be a pre-session explain what to expect, and a post-session teaching how to integrate what was experienced. Could be marketed as a suicide prevention retreat center. "Die before you die". But the larger picture would be legitimizing such profound Nondual experiences. With the expectation it would catch on and see thousands per year. You want to change the world, I could see this as one of the best ways. 

No its not intended as fiction, the author (who is a neuroscientist or whatever, can't remember his name) is teaming up with Rick Strassman (the guy who wrote Dmt the spirit molecule) to start doing these extended dmt trips (obviously not the ones that last weeks lol, but hours yes). 

I haven't read the book yet, but people are actually saying it is very thought out and makes sense (not some delusional ramblings).  Obviously that is only one of the last pages, so it seems crazy. there is apparently lots of neuro science and computer programing talk or someshit (i'm not versed in either of that.) you should check It out on amazon and read the reviews etc.

sounds like you had the idea first about iv 5meo lol. you should contact the guys lol

@passerby The author's understanding of reality is still dualistic. Reality is not a simulation, it is not digital, it is not some hyper-space DMT realm, and it is not occurring inside any brain.

All of that is a subset of Infinite Consciousness. So watch out for people who smoke too much DMT. Their understanding is not ultimate no matter how many aliens they encounter or talk to.

The author is still subtly attached to materialism and scientific modeling. Which is why he cannot understand the ultimate nondual level.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Matt8800 said:

@Leo Gura or my other guess would be salvia since you mentioned it isnt scheduled.

Salvia is not scheduled in the US. They sell salvia at local smoke shops in Vegas. You can buy it legally. At least you used to be able to. Not sure about how it is now in 2019.

It's so backwards too, because salvia truly deserves to be regulated. It's a dangerous substance.

@Leo Gura yeah you are right. they are just swapping one reality for a more flashy one (which as you said, will create even more attachments)

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Salvia is not scheduled in the US. They sell salvia at local smoke shops in Vegas. You can buy it legally. At least you used to be able to. Now sure about how it is now in 2019.

It's so backwards too, because salvia truly deserves to be regulated. It's a dangerous substance.

Yeah Ive been saying that. Salvia hasa lot of spiritual value but it must be handled with extreme caution and always with a trip sitter. 

In TN it's super easy to get Salvia. Online or in shops. Kratom is too. 

I will soon be renaming this thread to: The DPT Mega-Thread

This will be our go-to thread about DPT related questions, tips, techniques, etc.

As usual, no sourcing questions.

Here are some good reference links:

Just be ware that many of those negative trip reports can be very misleading. For me the experience is purely positive and pleasant.

Dosages on PsychonautWiki seem to be pretty accurate. Rectal doses are similar to smoked dosages! Making it very potent.

For me, rectal doses go like this:

• Light: 20mg-30mg
  • Medium: 30mg-40mg
  • Heavy: 50mg+

But I'm pretty sensitive to all psychedelics, so you may need to dose higher.

Your starting dose should be no higher than 20mg to get a feel for the body load and vibrations.

With rectal administration the trip will start within 15 minutes, hit strong by 25 minutes, and last strongly until 2h30m. After effects tend to linger for quite a long time, at least a few more hours but you'll be out of the breakthrough zone by 2h30m.

Be very cautious with anything above 50mg. It will melt your reality.

DPT does not seem to come in any other form but HCl. The freebase version of DPT is oily and not suitable for storage from what I hear.

Oh, and DPT HCl refuses to dissolve in water at all. You can still make a suspension, but the actual DPT particles will not dissolve. This isn't a problem per se. It absorbs into the body just the same. But emptying the oral syringe is a bit trickier because sometimes the particles tend to stay in the back of the syringe requiring a bit more effort to deliver the full dose.

How To Plug Psychedelics video:

https://www.actualized.org/insights/how-to-plug-psychedelics

Awesome Leo. You are a radical teacher.

The thing with DPT dosage as well is that it builds on the previous dose. So if you take 50mg and fill it up with 25mg fyi it doesn't prolong the trip it actually takes you to 75mg dosage (if done within a certain time frame)

I've also only had great experiences on it. I mean it is very dark sometimes, but in the most fascinating way.

Also there is a church in Manhattan called The Church of True Inner Light that use DPT as their main sacrament. I remember getting their info-pdf. Pretty weird stuff. They basically believe in a Christian doctrine and that DPT is"weird and scary" until you go in with the belief that Christianity is right then it reveils Christian themed visuals and atmosphere. So it seems it can be deceptive to people that are naive, imo. Even more than your average psych

Also Leo. Please, listen to Bach's Brandenburg Concertos on it. Just try it once if you don't usually listen to stuff while tripping. No words can describe it.

43 minutes ago, Esoteric said:

I mean it is very dark sometimes, but in the most fascinating way.

I have not experienced any darkness from it. Just pure God & Love.

Interesting how that is. It seems to affect people very differently. It really unlocks the power of one's imagination, so whatever darkness exists in you may become manifest.

Also there is a church in Manhattan called The Church of True Inner Light that use DPT as their main sacrament. I remember getting their info-pdf. Pretty weird stuff. They basically believe in a Christian doctrine and that DPT is"weird and scary" until you go in with the belief that Christianity is right then it reveils Christian themed visuals and atmosphere. So it seems it can be deceptive to people that are naive, imo. Even more than your average psych

Yeah, I read about it. Seems like a wacky cult-like organization. But they sure did pick a great chemical to start a religion around :D

DPT will completely unlock one's imagination, so whatever religious imagery one believes in will become manifest. Or if you believe in pure nonduality, that will become manifest.

On DPT I was actually able to integrate and understand all of the world's religious imagery simultaneously. It was an awesome degree of total integration which cannot be accomplished via ordinary thought. It was like a multi-dimensional integration and simultaneous understanding of all symbolic systems ever invented by mankind. All human symbolic understanding is relative and arbitrary. Yet all of it can also be meaningful to the one holding it.

9 minutes ago, Esoteric said:

Also Leo. Please, listen to Bach's Brandenburg Concertos on it. Just try it once if you don't usually listen to stuff while tripping. No words can describe it.

I can verify that musical enhancement is pretty awesome on this substance.

And it also seems to trigger crazy synchronicities. It's almost spooky how magical those can be. And I'm not a big synchronicity guy.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's probably 2nd strongest psychedelic. Do you think it has good spiritual properties? 

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

12 minutes ago, Enlightenment said:

It's probably 2nd strongest psychedelic. Do you think it has good spiritual properties? 

I have not tried it on account of its dangers.

I assume it has some value. But from what I hear its too wild, chaotic, and nonsensical for our purposes.

Although Martin Ball used to like it a lot before he stumbled upon 5-MeO. He even wrote a whole book about salvia.

Interesting note: Stan Grof did testing of DPT for treatment of alcoholics back in the 50's and 60's. I can definitely see it working for addiction recovery and treatment of depression.

Then again, if an anxious or depressed person takes DPT, they might be in for some hell as their negative mind might become realized.

Your silentness towards mentions of dpt had me speculating but now it is confirmed. 

I think you've seen a lot of my posts, do you think I could handle this? I pursue truth but I won't deny the importance of working up to it 

@Leo Gura A while ago I've written:   

On 9/26/2018 at 0:18 AM, Enlightenment said:

On 9/26/2018 at 0:18 AM, Enlightenment said:

I haven't tried 5-MeO yet, but I had an experience on DPT of what I would call complete ego death, beyond senses, time and space, the most humbling experience I've ever had. The moment after I came back it felt extremely true.

And you responded:

On 9/26/2018 at 2:51 AM, Leo Gura said:

On 9/26/2018 at 2:51 AM, Leo Gura said:

It will blow all of that away.

xD 

So now I'm more confident this was actually God people are talking about

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Rectal doses are similar to smoked dosages!

I disagree, it's much much closer to snorting and BTW snorting dosages on psyhonautwiki are too strong, 200mg snorted would be absolutle INSANITY

Edited by Enlightenment

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have not experienced any darkness from it. Just pure God & Love. 

I don't mean dark in the sense of the world being cruel and you feel disconnected. I mean like a dark piece of literature, music or comedy bit that you enjoy. It's beautiful. It has a dissociative quality in that way. Like you can observe things really clearly from a grounded place.

Daniel Pinchbeck above has gone so far to write in a book of his that it is a portal to Satan. Sounds like he had a pretty traumatic experience on it lol.