Leo Gura

The DPT Mega-Thread

538 posts in this topic

It's a tryptamine, not a 5-MeO-sub, probably not orally active (he mentions rectal, insufl, smoked as ROAs). Lasts twice as long as 5-MeO-DMT. Synthetic. I'm guessing it's a base tryptamine since those are all basically non-orally active. Unscheduled in more places than 5-MeO-DMT and more common. Vibratory. He hasn't excluded DPT yet. DPT really fits the clues.

D P T

@Leo Gura is it DPT?

I think it is too @Girzo :D. and I'd also agree, I've found it less non-dual than 5-MeO-DMT but it could have been that I've not given it enough of a shake in that regard. I find it more coloured with content than 5-MeO-DMT, more visionary. Very healing, which Leo mentions. Damn Powerful Tryptamine indeed.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

DPT got scheduled a couple of years ago here. I bought a fairly big stack just before.. But damn do I miss it.

Listen to Bach on DPT. Trust me.

It's oftopic but @Esoteric mentioned it: What's the best psychedelic for experiencing music? DiPT should highly effect listening but i don't have much info..

13 minutes ago, Esoteric said:

DPT got scheduled a couple of years ago here. I bought a fairly big stack just before.. But damn do I miss it.

Listen to Bach on DPT. Trust me.

Scheduled where, USA?

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

6 minutes ago, Yonkon said:

It's oftopic but @Esoteric mentioned it: What's the best psychedelic for experiencing music? DiPT should highly effect listening but i don't have much info..

DiPT basically only distorts your auditory sense. Which is not that interesting.

Psychedelics generally is great for enhancing music but DPT is on another dimension. It's a fucking religious experience. I'm telling you.

1 hour ago, bejapuskas said:

@Leo Gura  He even has a scientific evidence of him and 1 000 of his students doing this. https://www.wimhofmethod.com/science

He was also talking about volunteering to be injected with malaria, I don't know whether he actually did this, but he seems confident enough.

Well, that is beyond my understanding. You'll have to ask him how he does that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, that is beyond my understanding. You'll have to ask him how he does that.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It also seems to have no tolerance, similar to 5-MeO and DMT. Although this requires some further testing.

Btw if this is DPT it has tolerance and if it doesn't deplete serotonin it does something after intense trips with little recovery that does not feel healthy. I learnt the hard way, so be careful with that if its DPT.

Damn I'm getting too caught up in this.

9 hours ago, FredFred said:

This is very interesting,  Curiosity knows no bounds.

Curiosity is the most powerfull psychedelic known to man. A perfect vibratory match. 

13 minutes ago, dimitri said:

Knowing nothing about DPT I started to google it and see what I found: https://www.reddit.com/r/Psychonaut/comments/24nm0i/thoughts_on_dpt/ch9e650

Sounds almost like Leo from the Total Omniscience Awakening Video xD

Reading that almost makes me tear up. It vividly reminds me of my awakening experience with a combo of LSD and DXM. I experienced what can only be described as the universe arising from pure nothingness. A puzzle with no pieces being put together.

Those kind of trip reports remind me why I continue to be fascinated in psychedelics and why I take them. Such profound realizations makes me want to cry in awe of all of this.

31 minutes ago, dimitri said:

Sounds almost like Leo from the Total Omniscience Awakening Video

That video was not DPT.

10 hours ago, The Blind Sage said:

There's this chick in Sydney that activates kundalini through some sort of transmission. Muscle contractions and vibrations are common and cathartic for releasing emotions (verified through direct experience).

Do the healing vibrating experiences you speak of look anything like this?

(video is a little unclear soz)

200.gif

Imagine when we will be able to fully alter brain structures and even create completely new ones, 10,000 years in the future. We will probably create structures that are post-biological and post-technological, molecular structures functioning in ways that are utterly unfamiliar to us right now. Things beyond neurons and processors, exploring the infinite aspects of consciousness. Infinite colors, infinite feelings, infinite sounds, infinite dimensions, infinite ways of interacting between all of these fascets. To them all consciousness work that we do right now will seem like childsplay.

And eople think we will be exploring space. :D

Glory to Israel

I know this thread is about the new psychedelic, but since people are talking about other crazy experiences on other psychedelics. I think you will like this. Its from a new book called "Alien information theory: psychedelic drug technologies and the cosmic game" written by some neuroscientist who is also teaming up with rick Strassman to explore IV drip dmt for multiple hour long sessions of strait dmt.

me8219mr5j531.jpg

I didn't take the picture, its from reddit, but I've been meaning to buy the book myself

@passerby It goes deeper than that! Even a hyper-dimensional brain complex is not as permanent as Infinite Consciousness itself.

The final task is: become God, not some alien brain complex. Alien brain complexes are a tiny part of God's imagination.

Think they meant it to be a fictional story. What interests me is that this idea of IV drip and being able to be fully nondual for 24 hours+ is beginning to take off. I had an idea awhile ago about opening up a clinic somewhere like Costa Rica. Partner with registered nurses and doctors, where they medically administer IV drip of 5-MeO. There could be a pre-session explain what to expect, and a post-session teaching how to integrate what was experienced. Could be marketed as a suicide prevention retreat center. "Die before you die". But the larger picture would be legitimizing such profound Nondual experiences. With the expectation it would catch on and see thousands per year. You want to change the world, I could see this as one of the best ways. 

I'm very excited about this new substance :D

I hope it's easy to get. I have traumas from my past that needs healing.