Leo Gura

The DPT Mega-Thread

538 posts in this topic

@Girzo have you experienced 4-ACO-DMT? I know people who think it's more powerful that 5 meo dmt.

@Leo Gura There's this chick in Sydney that activates kundalini through some sort of transmission. Muscle contractions and vibrations are common and cathartic for releasing emotions (verified through direct experience).

Do the healing vibrating experiences you speak of look anything like this?

(video is a little unclear soz)

35 minutes ago, The Blind Sage said:

@Leo Gura There's this chick in Sydney that activates kundalini through some sort of transmission. Muscle contractions and vibrations are common and cathartic for releasing emotions (verified through direct experience).

wtf! I've looked in sydney for 2 years for a legit spiritual teacher, how I did I not come across this. Are you sure this is Sydney?

This is very interesting, I'm looking forward to watching your video on the topic! Curiosity knows no bounds.

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't know what he achieved other than swimming in ice cold water.

Consciously healing diseases. He also taught this ability to many people.

3 hours ago, Enlightenment said:

@Leo Gura  give everyone a much better chance to experience God

You don't need psychedelics to "experience" God.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor that's relative.  It appears some people meditate for decades and cannot.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Joseph Maynor that's relative.  It appears some people meditate for decades and cannot.

I'm a fan of Psychedelics Work as an aspect of Personal/Interpersonal Development Work but we need to be careful about how we sell the results of psychedelics use in this work.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Would such a psychedelic be useable by newbies if using a very small dose? Similarly to how many people take smaller doses of DMT or 5meo and slowly build up?

Hmm. I'm not sure if it could be DPT. I've had years where I tripped on DPT. And yeah, it is the strongest psychedelic I have taken (and the most fucked up, beautiful, scary and intriguing) and I have taken ALOT of psychs since 2012, but I have never taken 5-meo-dmt and I am under the impression it blows DPT out of the water. I mean DPT gets you to a non-dual state extremely effectively.. And I can't think of a stronger tryptamine besides DMT (though I argue DPT can be more powerful) and 5-meo-dmt.. So either it is an extremely exotic tryptamine that is really new or has flown under the radar or Leo happens to be very sensetive to it.

Yeah, really curious about this.

Sounds interesting, I'm just going to stick with Lsd and shrooms for now. Be careful with these substances guys. 

5 hours ago, Girzo said:

@electroBeam I have not, but it's basically shrooms from what I know.

When you consume it it is. When you boof it it skips the metabolization process and the trip ends up differently. 

23 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

When you consume it it is. When you boof it it skips the metabolization process and the trip ends up differently. 

Yup. It metabolizes into 4-ho-dmt (psilocin). That is the theory anyway and it make sense since the first part have a different character. Though it is not identical to shrooms, and I believe that has to do with the other stuff that's in mushrooms besides psilocin and psilocybin.

@Leo Gura Finally we are talking about these substance.

You’ve said about correlation between purification of oneself and quality of the trip (good vs. bad).

I’m a little bit worried to be traumatized but at the same time I wish I can use it to deepen my understanding of reality + heal myself.

Is there a way to grow smoothly my ability to not freak out and to take bigger doses with that exact substance?

It’ll be great because of it’s legality.

When will you plan to open to us it’s name? Or what May affect it?

Edited by Ar_Senses

8 hours ago, The Blind Sage said:

No, not like that.

More vibratory.

6 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

@Leo Gura I guess you are not saying it because you want to save it for the video?

Yup

5 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

Consciously healing diseases. He also taught this ability to many people.

Did not know about that.

4 hours ago, -Rowan said:

Would such a psychedelic be useable by newbies if using a very small dose? Similarly to how many people take smaller doses of DMT or 5meo and slowly build up?

I guess, but I would recommend starting with something else.

4 hours ago, Hsinav said:

@Leo Gura

Great news!

Comparing to 5 meo, how rare is this one? 

It's more common since it's unscheduled in most places.

5-MeO was really hard to find for a few years until Canadian labs started making it about a year ago. 5-MeO-DMT is unscheduled in Canada. Which makes Canada my new favorite country :D

2 hours ago, Ar_Senses said:

@Leo Gura

Is there a way to grow smoothly my ability to not freak out and to take bigger doses with that exact substance?

Start on milder substances and slowly build up your trips. After 20 to 50 breakthrough trips you'll start to feel like you can handle anything. Getting good at psychedelics takes a lot of breakthrough trips. This is one of those fields you could spend 10 years mastering, like golf or guitar. The more experience you gain the better and better your results become.

Your first 10 trips are nothing. Just games really. The real rewards come later.

When will you plan to open to us it’s name? Or what May affect it?

Soon

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It lasts twice as long and dare I say it can take you deeper.

No, please stop saying that for the love of god. ???

nothing is anything