Leo Gura

The DPT Mega-Thread

538 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Open-minded until someone steps on one of your preferences that is.

Hmm, so you wanna convince me, an open-minded person, that I'm really close-minded?
Alrighty. I will close myself down and insist that I'm open-minded just to prove that I'm really open to teaching.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Open-minded until someone steps on one of your preferences that is.

Open-Mindedness has its limits of course. Noone is so open-minded that their brain falls out, but you can have a healthy amount of it.

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

How you can be sure that putting some not well known research chemical into your physiological system has not any negative effect on your system long term? Or can you? Or is there some general way how all these psychedelics work in your brain so you can presume that every one of them have pretty similar working mechanisms in the brain?

@Sev How can you be sure that the pesticides in your salad aren't giving you cancer?

Most psychedelics have been used by many thousands of people safely.

In fact they are healing substances.

Some research chems are known to be dangerous, but not the one I'm talking about.

Of course if you want 100% guarantees then don't take anything ever, including your tap water.

I would be more worried about the food you eat giving you cancer than that psychedelics will somehow poison you.

When you take a substance you can generally feel if it is healthy or not. Some substances feel dirty and you don't even want to redo them.

Alexander Shulgin personally synthesized and tested over 100 new psychedelics on himself. So it's not like I am the first person testing this stuff. It's all been tested long before me.

I am merely picking out the cream of the crop for purposes of nonduality.

Imagine inventing 100 new psychedelics and testing them all on yourself! The first human to ever try them! Now that's terrifying.

Shulgin lived to 88.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I would be more worried about the food you eat giving you cancer than that psychedelics will somehow poison you.

But Leo~!

You said that thanks to this substance it may be possible for an advanced practitioner to heal cancer with his imagination!
Wouldn't it also be possible for a bad trip to give cancer the same way?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

2 minutes ago, tsuki said:

But Leo~!

You said that thanks to this substance it may be possible for an advanced practitioner to heal cancer with his imagination!
Wouldn't it also be possible for a bad trip to give cancer the same way?

If you intentionally try to give yourself cancer, maybe with enough effort you can.

There's no safety for fools.

2 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

@Leo Gura I think the drug is 5-MEO-DiPT ;)

It is not in the 5-MeO class.

@Leo Gura just the psychedelic you'll talk about soon has healing power? Don't all psychedelics have potentiality to heal the body since all of psychedelics cracks our ego open and transcends us to the infinite intelligence where harmonizes the whole body. a situation which facilitates the healing process? 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There's no safety for fools.

So it's wisdom or death then.
Is it an 'or' though... 9_9

Look forward to hearing what it is. Is it dangerous on the body, or is there not enough research on it? Like nn dmt is relatively harmless where as 5meo is more lethal.

1 hour ago, hamedsf said:

@Leo Gura just the psychedelic you'll talk about soon has healing power? Don't all psychedelics have potentiality to heal the body since all of psychedelics cracks our ego open and transcends us to the infinite intelligence where harmonizes the whole body. a situation which facilitates the healing process? 

Many psychedelics have healing properties, but this one feels better suited for that than 5-MeO-DMT.

But remember, these are my subjective experiences. Your results may vary.

I'm just giving my basic impressions here. I have not done 30 trips of it.

1 hour ago, themovement said:

Look forward to hearing what it is. Is it dangerous on the body, or is there not enough research on it? Like nn dmt is relatively harmless where as 5meo is more lethal.

It's not physically dangerous from what I can tell. No more so than 5-MeO.

How recklessly you decide to use it is another matter.

17 minutes ago, Esoteric said:

@Leo Gura I am guessing this is a tryptamine?

Yup

I bet my money again on DPT. xD

Vibrations, ideal for plugging, longer duration than 5-MeO.

The only thing that doesn't match is that most people who have experienced both wouldn't say it is more non-dual than 5-MeO-DMT.

But in my opinion they might have not dosed enough to experience the Damn Powerful Tryptamine fully.

@Leo Gura Ok I'm guessing DPT or something-DPT. Please reveal also the previous one, as so many people do not have access to 5-MeO, knowing all 3 will give everyone a much better chance to experience God

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

I'm sorry I have to spoil it for everyone, but its clearly 4-HO-DiPT :D