Leo Gura

The DPT Mega-Thread

538 posts in this topic

how did you discover it? did someone introduce you to it or do you just try a bunch of unknown substances and see what happens lol.

is it natural, derived, or synthetic (for example you have mushrooms, extracted psilocybin, and synthetic psilocybin)

24 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

@Leo Gura  Do you think the healing effects might be similar to the thing Wim Hof has achieved?

I don't know what he achieved other than swimming in ice cold water.

4 minutes ago, passerby said:

how did you discover it? did someone introduce you to it or do you just try a bunch of unknown substances and see what happens lol.

is it natural, derived, or synthetic (for example you have mushrooms, extracted psilocybin, and synthetic psilocybin)

I do lots of research so I tend to stumble into lots of interesting things, some of which turns out to be really good. That is the value of research. You never know what you'll find until the day you find it.

Synthetic

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I wanna heal! Spill the beans :D @Leo Gura

Also, I had the same sort of egoic "rattling" with an Ayahuasca experience. I felt an energy move through my whole body and i was basically convulsing uncontrollably from head to toe, possessed almost, for an hour. afterwards i felt great though

13 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

Also, I had the same sort of egoic "rattling" with an Ayahuasca experience. I felt an energy move through my whole body and i was basically convulsing uncontrollably from head to toe, possessed almost, for an hour. afterwards i felt great though

Yes, it's a bit like that. Every part of your body will want to vibrate -- in a good way. It feels liberating.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, it's a bit like that. Every part of your body will want to vibrate -- in a good way. It feels liberating.

@Leo Gura what the method of administration for this substance? 

Have you tried different ways in which can be administrated? 

5 minutes ago, Greatnestwithin said:

@Leo Gura what the method of administration for this substance? 

Have you tried different ways in which can be administrated? 

The only method I've tried is plugging. And it works great.

But it can also be snorted, smoked, and so on, like most substances.

It even works orally, but this method wastes too much substance so it's not worth it.

Plugging is perfect. It comes on silky smooth and lasts a long time and it is still powerful enough for a ++++ breakthrough experience.

We need a psychedelic that massively vibrates/ shakes up the entire Ego-Intuitionheartbodymind system.   The only way I've gotten this effect is through doing international travel.  I look forward to visiting Japan later this year.  I hope I can do it that soon, we'll see.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

When will that video come? And is it legal or even able to get in India? 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Disclosing a potent unscheduled research chemical to the general public is quite a responsibility @Leo Gura.
I can't wait to see how gracefully you are going to deal with it.

You are not just going to say 'use it on your own accord', are you?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki Maybe I should say: get Mommy to feed it to you from her tit and sing you a lullaby.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

@tsuki Maybe I should say: have Mommy feed it to you from her tit and sing you a lullaby.

Hahahaha, you should~!
Open mindedness is a graceful gatekeeper to wisdom hahahaha.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

2 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Hahahaha, you should~!
Open mindedness is a graceful gatekeeper to wisdom hahahaha.

Find me an open-minded person.  The notion of "Open-minded" is like the notion of a "vacuum", it exists nicely in theory but precariously in practice.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Find me an open-minded person.

No Joseph, find yourself your own teachers hahahaha.

@Leo Gura Is the psychedelic from one of the following (from an early post in your blog):

5-MeO-DMT

Mushrooms

LSD

N,N-DMT

MDMA

Mescaline HCL

4-ACO-DMT

DPT

2C-B

2C-E

4-HO-DPT

4-ACO-DPT

AL-LAD

ETH-LAD

4-HO-MiPT

5-MeO-MiPT

4-HO-DMT (Psilocin)

4-HO-MET

Bufotinine (5-HO-DMT)

Salvia

DXM, MXE

Ketamine

Nitrous Oxide

Amanita Muscaria

Datura

Iboga

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

25 minutes ago, tsuki said:

No Joseph, find yourself your own teachers hahahaha.

I wanna see an open-minded person.  We talk about this as if they're running around like rabbits.  This is called delusional thinking.  Taking the map for the territory.  It's like the speed of light in a vacuum, it's an abstraction.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I wanna see an open-minded person.  We talk about this as if they're running around like rabbits.  This is called delusional thinking.

Here's your open-minded person. Ta-daa!

Edited by tsuki

3 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Here's your open-minded person. Ta-daa!

Open-minded unless and until someone steps on one of your preferences about the way reality should go that is.  That's a hell of a qualification to "open-mindedness".

Edited by Joseph Maynor