DrewNows

Holistic Psychology - Dr. Nicole LePera + Inspirational Videos

46 posts in this topic

You're worth it, you're fully capable, you're only hiding from yourself 

@Truth Addictmaybe this plays into your laziness/discipline issues “they struggle with structure and discipline because they have little clarity around who they are and what they want.” 

@DrewNows

Thanks Andrew! ❤️

My mother completely over-loves me right now. She used to be very critical of me when I was a kid, but for certain reasons she became so loving that she lost her position and power over my life and I lost direction. I can see now how that plays a role in my current situation.

Edited by Truth Addict

1 hour ago, Truth Addict said:

@DrewNows

Thanks Andrew! ❤️

My mother completely over-loves me right now. She used to be very critical of me when I was a kid, but for certain reasons she became so loving that she lost her position and power over my life and I lost direction. I can see now how that plays a role in my current situation.

Yw man my mother seems pretty similar 

She spoiled us, her kids, then babied me later on in life, seeking to have more control as I left for college. Overworrying and overly supportive which created dependency and a lack of responsibility. I shunned her pretty good for it actually and began walking all over her emotionally until I could forgive myself and in turn forgive/apologize to her. Our love is pretty unconditional now and I only try to support and accept her. She needs her own power back so I love to help her see that if possible ? 

Edited by DrewNows