karkaore

Quick questionnaire

54 posts in this topic

@Truth Addict enlightenment happens at every stage of the mapped spiral. Henceforth, the non dual beings you see today are enlightened at stage turquoise. 

The map is great for seeing where you are as a dualistic: non dualistic human being. I would recommend you cling tightly to it, unlike others would advice. It’s your best friend until you get to total enlightenment for mankind in my opinion.

or it no longer applies to you because you one of the most enlightened beings in the whole world currently.  

Edited by Aakash

5 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@karkaorethinking everything is an assumption is a big mistake. You will regress, just sort out your assumptions one at a time and methodically and try to move forward little by little

Thank you for this. ❤️

@karkaore its concept and imagination for you currently. But it's there because you are open minded.  (Even though you are Being IT right now)

And notice too unless you are presently in a non-dual state it is concept to those who are enlightened.  And when you are only Being or Formless you are not form.  

The difference with enlightenent is that you die and become the Absolute.  As the Absolute, Absolute Truths are revealed.  You are reborn but no longer the same.  However when in dual state those Absolutes are still concept to you...it's just that you are aware of them as Absolutes.  That is non-dual awareness without being the formless.

It's very tricky.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@karkaore At this point, I recommend watching this video:

It helped me a lot.

Edited by Truth Addict

1 minute ago, Truth Addict said:

@karkaore At this point I suggest watching this video:

It helped me a lot.

I will have to rewatch this one a couple of times. ?

@Inliytened1 yes this is exactly me!! Now your starting to get it. That’s why I said you guys want to go up! But are going left and right. Where as I have no intention of going up! I only want to go left and right. 

But im not interest in ego getting what it wants. I hate when people can’t make their own decisions. Hence I said you guys are technically more enlightened than me. It’s just I see through all paradigms like Leo and the mods. But Leo and the mods ! Are in enlightenment!!! So that’s the difference between me and them I am only in conceptual enlightenment. But I will never fake it for actualising god! That’s a whole different ball park. As I’ve heard today I’ll define what I am as satchitananda whatever that means ?

@Nahm can’t escape it and never will ? until we one day someone hits where they started. Dangerous stuff ahahahaha but i love it! 

3 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@karkaore We can still keep going.

Here's a clue:

What is left without thought?

Without thought, there is no more "left"

1 minute ago, karkaore said:

Without thought, there is no more "left"

There is something left, which is not a thought but can be described by thoughts. What is that thing called? (hint: it's fine to use thought to answer).

@Truth Addict I've misunderstood the question first time. Took "left" as for direction. haha.

Yes, thoughts arise within awareness. I'm aware that "being aware" is not a thought. So the answer would be this: where thought is absent, pure being resides. Actually, this must be the only thing i can differentiate from my assumptions. If that's wrong, then I realized nothing still. :D

Edited by karkaore

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@karkaore its concept and imagination for you currently. But it's there because you are open minded.  (Even though you are Being IT right now)

And notice too unless you are presently in a non-dual state it is concept to those who are enlightened.  And when you are only Being or Formless you are not form.  

The difference with enlightenent is that you die and become the Absolute.  As the Absolute, Absolute Truths are revealed.  You are reborn but no longer the same.  However when in dual state those Absolutes are still concept to you...it's just that you are aware of them as Absolutes.  That is non-dual awareness without being the formless.

It's very tricky.

@Inliytened1 Can you please elaborate on the statement in bold.? I don't quite get it.^_^

Edited by karkaore

@karkaore Yes.  Think of your ego as a possibility which plays out in some type of form or particular way.

When you have the first awakening/mystical experience/mystical shift in consciousness.  The ego/relative/duality collapses leaving non-duality - pure Being/pure potential. In that state you are pure isness.  

Ultimately you will collapse from the Absolute back to the relative.  Back to your ego.  From the Ego's perspective now you can only imagine the experience of Pure Being.  You are not being it any longer.  Yes you are being it, but as form or a particular possibility which is within the formlessn or Infinite Potential.  The formless just is itself (no form)

After many awakenings and many realizations you are really opened up and can feel Kundalini or Being all the time.  You also have a sense of non-dual awareness.  (There is more to that but i won't touch on here)

But you still cannot be pure Being (non-dual formlessness or pure potential) while you are being a particular form or possibility.  Thats what i mean by being in your current dual state.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 which is correct, but the misconception you’ve made along the way , which I keep trying to tell enlightened people. Is your normal state is nirvana. It is perfection, it is infinite love. 

To become more godly you need to integrate your dualistic territory. Eventually you’ll go so high that non duality and duality will collapse and this is total enlightenment. Your version was just a knock off at best because you believed in assumptions that god is all loving, all this. So from your dualistic state you integrated this into your false nirvana. But now your dualistic self understands infinity meaning.. it’s time for you to move even higher up the enlightenment scale :) I’m glad to help facilitate in anyway. 

I would like to quote my good childhood toy, buzz lightyear “too infinity and beyyyond” 

Edited by Aakash

@Inliytened1 Yes! I know what you are talking about. Have had that nondual bliss on DMT. Everything was me and I was nothing. There was no end. hehe.

I think i got it. Nondual state is always present, only i am unconscious of it. But the paradox is still..:D

Gotta get back to practices till this gets clear.

5 hours ago, karkaore said:

I have a quick questionnaire prepared. Would be pleased if you guys would sacrifice some of your time answering directly. Here we go:

Whats the shape of the planet?

Does a tree have a root?

Is there a sun behind the clouds?

Can animals understand language?

What colour is your hair?

Is mount Everest the highest mountain top on Earth?

Does Amazon jungle exist?

Is global warming happening?

Please, be as honest as you can and think as less as you can when answering.

Love. ❤️

Round, because I've seen the moon is a bit round too

Trees do have roots, but I can't tell where is the exact point where they end.

The fire ball is behind the clouds, but the light rays go further than the clouds, so I think the "sun" is everywhere

animals understand the language of their own specie

drak brown

probably?

I've never seen it in 1sr person

Sometimes I feel horny, sometimes I feel cold. So I guess it's bot a scam and a true concern.

@oMarcos Thank you for your answers!

13 minutes ago, oMarcos said:

Round, because I've seen the moon is a bit round too

Are you aware that "planet is round" is your idea? And that at this present moment there is no possible way for you to verify that the planet is round? For all you really know, it could be flat, square or a god damn triangle!

Trees do have roots, but I can't tell where is the exact point where they end.

Do trees really have roots? Or is it only an idea in your head? How do you know that there isn't a parallel universe right under that tree and that there is a root?

The fire ball is behind the clouds, but the light rays go further than the clouds, so I think the "sun" is everywhere

Yes, You are aware that you perceive "light". But is this "light" actual or do you only call it "light"? Notice that you don't really know what you are perceiving.

animals understand the language of their own specie

by language i meant "human language" :D anyhow, within your awareness you don't know that they can understand even their own specie.

drak brown

How can you possibly know what colour is your hair when you are reading this? Notice, that the colour "dark brown" is just an idea.