Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
How to be wise

Infinite intelligence

14 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Can you please tell us how to access infinite intelligence. If you don’t have time for a video, can you just link me up to a website/book/video which explains how to do it. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise

Ego death.

I'm sorry if the question wasn't directed towards anyone else beside Leo.

Edited by Truth Addict

@How to be wise You have been given all the spiritual techniques many times.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I mean coming up with ‘brilliant’ ideas or insights to strengthen my life purpose. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

1 hour ago, How to be wise said:

@Leo Gura I mean coming up with ‘brilliant’ ideas or insights to strengthen my life purpose. 

Set your ego aside and everything will show up.

Not about brilliant flashy ideas, it's about simplistic fundamentals. 

2 hours ago, How to be wise said:

That comes with doing the practices.

And psychedelics. Which I consider as "doing the practices".

@Leo Gura Which psychedelics are the best for this creative endeavour?

@How to be wise there are actually many relevant videos in the channel if you happen to check those out! 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

56 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Leo Gura Which psychedelics are the best for this creative endeavour?

Mushrooms, LSD, 5-MeO-DMT, etc.

They're all create for creativity in their own ways.

There's a reason artists love to take them. It's like steroids for artists but 1000x stronger.

12 hours ago, How to be wise said:

I also recommend trying a lot of things and making a lot of mistakes as you attempt to find what you really want to do on this chapter of Life.

unborn Truth

@Leo Gura What about things like channeling and the akashic records? Are they useful as well?

@Leo Gura What about things like channeling and the akashic records? Are they useful as well?

I have no experience with that.

You must offer a sacrifice to Leotl. :D

Glory to Israel