Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
QandC

The Lonely Route

31 posts in this topic

What make one point more true than the other?

This is a question which bothers me every single day. There is not a single day I go without me thinking about this. I cannot stand seeing two different views without knowing what makes one thing more true than the other. I know they are both perspectives and hold some truth to them, but how can they accept each other fully? How can they see from each other's perspectives, combine them, accept and come to a reasonable solution and agreement?

In ~1-2 years I'm gonna start writing a book called The Transcendence which will explore just this question of perspectives, transcending perspectives.

- Enter your fear and you are free -

The name of goodness

Why do we really want to be good? Is it for other people, for ourselves, for society? What actually makes a good person?

I've contemplated a lot about these questions lately. I feel as if good is extremely relative and subjective, but still it is attached to the collective. There can be no separation from that. Whenever you are good there is a catch to it, and it's in the external we really show it, if we get accepted in this external we are good, if not we are bad. Whatever we feel for ourselves is co-dependant on the external too

What's been going on lately?

These days I've mostly been posting about random questions and thoughts in my mind. My life ain't that exciting always tbh. but right now i.e this is what I'm working mostly on:

• Studying online marketing (during the fall I will engage more in this as well as Instagram, seems like an interesting marketing source)

• Listening to religious debates and different point of views, trying to find a sort of common factor

• Back to Sweden in 4 days!

• Writing a lot on Be Your Own Coach and Conversion, as well as working a little bit on the website. These are long term projects for now, no rush. But I want to try and publish B.Y.O.C in Sweden or Europe during the fall

More updates to come...

Alignment

Just got back to Sweden. The contrast is always big but my goal is to make the contrast lesser and lesser. I don't want there to be any contrast or any transition really. I'm not there yet, but I guess in maybe a year I'll be so used to the transition that there will be no contrast anymore.

Anyways, a lot of work to do this time so let's get to it. Next update I'll be listing my goals and purpose over the upcoming 2,5 months.

You Cannot Be Happy All The Time (Video)

Made a new YT-video today, it's been a while...

World is not physical 

Title says it all. A little bit of help from substance too

No need to worry

Necessary vs Unnecessary suffering

My opinions on equality:

Great yellow-stage thinking podcast: