xthebentnecklady

How exactly did Leo reached Total Omniscience Awakening?

7 posts in this topic

I just saw his last video about that topic and he didn't said anything about 5meoDMT,but he said that it's impossible to reach this state of Total Omniscience Awakening using any meditation technique alone.

There are a lot of mind blowing next level (tbh I lack words to describe them) insights.

So how do you get there?Do you just increase the 5meoDMT dosage until you go deeper and deeper with those insights?

I know that Leo, you're taking your time to implement those insights into your own persona,but if you would like to share how did you get there with us,that would be great(we're real from out point of view :/ ,please don't start to ignore us).

Seriously tho,not a trolling post, I'm just asking for an answer since you said that no other guru made it this far and you don't care about others, that's an extra reason for us to follow you exclusively.

Thanks for all that you're doing!

I don't know why he didn't clarify that. He probably used some substances, and probably the substance was 5-MeO.

Leo is a highly trained professional with regard to consciousness work with years of experience. 

It would be understandable if he is cautious about sharing certain details in case less experienced people, or even just different people, try to copy him without proper training and end up doing more harm than good.

Profound Familiarity
An Audio Journal

Leo says a lot of things, following anyone blindly is not wise.  Don't take everything he says literally, he is a human being at the end of the day and these substances can tend to make us delusional in what we say and think, especially if we use them too often and do not allow proper integration and stabilization of energy before we choose to express what we have experienced. I have been through this phase myself, it shall pass.

Nowadays if i choose to do a substance, i personally wait several months to years in between substances and few to several months before actually sharing with others what i have experienced and come to understand. It is not wise to share straight away because you are in a mental and emotional energetic whirlwind and the more i stay away from substance, the more truth of reality and the nature of existence i can actually embody and express clearly and effectively.

I believe Leo will be much greater of a teacher if he stopped with the substance path for a while so he too can see for himself what i have foreseen in myself and many others of have chosen these paths.

Peace

@xthebentnecklady It was 5-MeO 

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

He did not :) only with drugs, hilarious.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

15 hours ago, Dan502 said:

Leo is a highly trained professional with regard to consciousness work with years of experience. 

It would be understandable if he is cautious about sharing certain details in case less experienced people, or even just different people, try to copy him without proper training and end up doing more harm than good.

As you said. He is trained.

One cannot be trained into awakening... Chu chu chu

... 7 rabbits will live forever.