Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SageModeAustin

I can’t let go

7 posts in this topic

I have the worst hindsight biases and it’s seriously fucking up my life. There was a Time when she was talking about how her ex cheated on her and how it made her feel..and I legit just looked her in the eyes and said “just get over it” She was like really? I’m opening up to you and your telling me that? And I was like yeah just get over it. 

This is just one out of thousands of scenarios of where I could’ve done better, shouldn’t have said that, should have said this, etc. 

the worst part is thinking It could’ve worked out if I was more Empathetic/compassionate and it’s driving me insane. Absolutely insane. Help. I know I can’t do anything about it and I should just let go of it, but I seriously can’t. 

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

@SageModeAustin Make eye contact, listen, feel, express how you feel. That's all. Don't tell people what to do unless they have explicitly asked you for advice, just like you have asked us.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya What? It already happened i can't do that now. Obviously I would've done something completely different if I could 

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

Accept the feelings you feel inside, that's the only thing you can do.
Accept that they are there, don't cling to them nor push them away.

Also there is 2.999.999 other women in this world
Everyday more of them are born
You'll be fine xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin the other women out there argument is eh. I'm trying to become a dating coach and so i go out everyday, but like still...that one girl is not the same hahah