AdamDiC

Martin Ball Fractal Yoga

15 posts in this topic

This is a great talk by Martin Ball. The orgasm is in the middle of the video, he surrenders and is possessed by Source and you can see he is visibly, cosmically orgasming. Lol. Love this guy.

Edited by AdamDiC
Bad Title

giphy.gif

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Worthwhile topics should'nt need a click bait title.

Who in their right mind would still want to practice yoga or meditation after watching this?

@jim123 me lol. He transcends his ego during that dance. Obviously it looks strange from our perspective we haven't done 5meo dozens of times. He's literally channeling God.

@AdamDiC

Why does "channeling God" look like channeling a demon? I think he even mentioned the word "serpent" as if it didn't already look demonic enough.

I assume you don't believe in demons, so what do you think was happening there? He was just pretending to be a demon for the heck of it?

@jim123It's not about angels or demons or anything like that. He's not leading a cult or secretly murdering people. He is authentically expressing the energy within, he calls it God, it helps him to transcend ego, and he is not hurting anyone in the process. We can project all we want onto him but that is just our egos and not him.

It is crazy, he's on a different level. But for him, in his experience, theres nothing to judge becuase there is no individual with preferences. He's God, like Leo says, God accepts all, God is pure, infinite, accepting love. He literally gives no fucks about us and our petty judgements becuase all he does is express and accept himself unconditionally while we sit in our ego and try to control our urges.

SUM UP: Do 5 meo.

Edited by AdamDiC

@AdamDiC Well... it is a bit gross and unhygienic to be throwing up on other people. That part of his routine is unnecessary in my book.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Uh, question. In that Martin Ball video he said that you can’t think your way into enlightenment because well.. who’s doing the thinking? The ego. He said we have to do nothing. But.. in that case. Who’s trying to do nothing? Also the ego, no? From what I’m understanding, the ego is literally any desire we have or any action we take. People talk about the ego as if it isn’t them, or their thoughts as if they’re not theirs. If anyone is to ever have a desire, it has to be through an ego. If reality is nothing, it wouldn’t ever want anything. Our desire to become enlightened is an egoic desire, as it must be.

Edited by Dylan Page

@AdamDiC You didn't answer my question at all. I asked why it looks like he is being demon-possessed. I'm sure you agree that it certainly looks that way.

This video definitely looks like hes being possessed lol.  He even has his hands making like devil horns at one point.  I remember one of his videos he says that a fractal face came out of infinity and asked if he wanted to become them. Them being god I'm assuming..   any religious person would probably think hes the antichrist!

Has anyone tried meditating in symetry and if, what results have you gotten?