Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SQAAD

Ok So What Should I Do Then with My Desires if All of them are Good?

8 posts in this topic

After watching Leo's last blog video i got extremely confused to be honest... He said that all desires are perfectly good and normal (i agree) and that we deny & reject many of our desires for social survival reasons. But is that "wrong" anyways?

I have many desires. Even desires to kill people. What "should" i do with those kind of desires? Deny them , Accept them or even engage in them?

I need a solid advice about this.

Edited by SQAAD

That's the beauty of it: you are free to do whatever you want.

It's called liberation for a reason.

There are no shoulds in life. All shoulds are relative.

But don't forget, all actions have consequences. So you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The secret to life is only you block yourself.  If there's a block, it's caused only by you.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

What kind of life do you really want to craft? Nobody here is going to advise you to follow up on killing people because that ultimately derives from not being conscious they are you. 

17 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

I need a solid advice about this

Get professional help asap, before you end up spending the rest of your life in prison. It’d be wasteful, given your age and talents. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Specific activities are bad and good; every action has its price, and its pleasures. Recognizing both sides, you become realistic and responsible for your actions. Responsibility means recognizing both pleasure and price, making a choice based on that recognition, and then living with that choice without concern.

As for murder, do you reckon it's really worth spending the rest of your life in prison? I've had desires to kill as well, but if it's anything like sex, then doing it isn't going to scratch the itch for very long, so I'd hardly say it's worth it.

Liberation is about allowing yourself to feel desires that are wrong. Because if you feel bad about feeling something "bad", thinking that you "shouldn't" feel that emotion, you create a negative feedback loop, and you feel bad about feeling something unusual. Then you feel bad about feeling bad about feeling bad. It can go on forever. But if you allow yourself to feel, and say "yes, life is shit, people are bad and selfish, everybody dies in the end anyway, so I can do what I WANT!", it just means that you can stop worrying about saying something controversial or doing something bad, or feeling something bad, then when you do those things you just laugh at yourself, like "Hahahaha damn, I was so dumb to get angry on something so small like this!". And then again it doesn't matter that you were dumb to do or say something, because nothing matters, people get cancer every day and live their lives like there's no tomorrow, cause you never know. 

Or, someone wrongs you and instead of getting angry you ignore them. Because if nothing matters why does it matter that he laughed at you? If nothing matters, why does it matter so much to you that someone wronged you? If it really didn't matter you wouldn't be angry. So it means that it matters to you, something matters to you. Perhaps your public image. But if you didn't care, it wouldn't embarrass you that much. Think of comedians. So many comedians are considered ugly or weird by society and then they make a career out of being weird and making people relate to them. Because they accept their situation. 

There was a teacher of mine who tried for 10 years to get into doctor's university. Not once, 10 times. She didn't make it, but she could've just worked a 9-5 job in a factory, instead she tried a 11th time at literature, became a private teacher, speaks 5 languages, and makes money on her own, doesn't even teach at school anymore. And she helps hundreds of children get into highschool, collage, university or to get a job. She could've given up and say "the system is corrupt and I have no chance, I will kill myself". But she fought instead. Changed lives. Including mine. 

@SQAAD Liberation is not indulging mindlessly in desires,if you indulge in desires There will be always more and more desires.Never ending.Be it lust,money,fame,power,success in short the very desires arise in search of happiness.

Ego gratification.

?

You will be distracted away from your true nature of pure bliss,peace,equanimity.

Liberation is not doing what ever you want.

Liberation is freedom from emotions,desires,mind.

Liberation is freedom from everything.

(Doesn't mean you have to throw away all your money possessions and live as a beggar mendicant.Money is important for living but don't be obsessive with money or don't be money minded.)---This is just a compromise we make since there is a strong desire to live.

I will give example of nature of liberated souls totally renounced the world,body.

In absolute purity

Nirvikalpa Samadhi is the highest samadhi where you are God.The souls who don't have any slightest traces of desires left can be in that state for days together with out returning back to worldly conciousness.

It is said that there are incidences of souls who didnt return to the worldly consciousness and remained in Nirvikalpa Samadhi for 21 days ( No body consciousness,No thoughts) or more and had physical death.

I don't believe in the term Sahaja Samadhi term said by Ramana  Maharishi that's heard in recent days as one will have body conciousness.