RendHeaven

YouTubers, Promote Yourselves!

65 posts in this topic

@RendHeaven Just start with what you are most competent in. In my case my diet and meditation. Your channel will be a motivator for growth. You can also think about it like this: You have 3 more years experience than the average person which is quite a lot. One of the people who motivated me to start this channel was someone from my internship and she told me that I do have enough knowledge. It often surprises me that I surprise people with my current level of understanding about what it means to be human. So if you ask me you are competent enough ;).

Cool to see everybody expressing themselves. I find YouTube is a great way to express yourself and think clearly. When you talk on a subject you really have to understand it. So it pushes structure into your self-development. I have a channel but it is just a side project to get better at editing and motion design. Also it grew me personally a lot.

@dude Damn, your editing is fantastic. What program do you use? Would you say there was/is a mastery curve to learning editing?

It's Love.

@RendHeaven Thanks! I use the Adobe programs, so Premier, After Effects and Illustrator. 

Yhea I guess so, but with editing you combine a lot of different skills. Composition, Animation, Compositing, Typography etc. Each has their own mastery curve. But focussing on each one separately, you can get very good, very quickly.