Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Neorez

Direct experience/ relativity

64 posts in this topic

@Nahm Yeah. 

Well want to walk the walk not to talk the talk. 

To really actually end personal life.

Endured and lived through every possible way human can suffer. Gone through all kind of psychological emotional and physical abuse. Not complaining but it is true. It doesn't matter since memory is Just thought form. 

About "unwraping the present" I know what it is and I think it is unfair. Probably will suffer until I finally accept and become what I really am. I want to delay that to next lifetime. Just can not accept the gift. Just why wtf, like for real. 

Wish I can Just forget everything and be unconscious. But do not have such ego. ?

Sidenote: I do not want to be God. 

"How to reach infinite intelligence" to push my self serving agenda. That's why most people are into enlightenment. 

But this ego is quite different and it is Just sad. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity Sounds like you got it but are not in the mood to let go of “my self serving agenda” perspective to see a bigger relieving picture. That’ll will never work unless you know there is that self to serve. Otherwise, you made a wrong turn and ended up in Serioustown. 

Been tellin my 2 little ones to clean their rooms today and they keep procrastinating. Ice cream truck just came by, blaring it’s Pavlovian song of sugar, and of course the tax credits wanna go get something. I told them sure, but put it in the freezer until your rooms are clean. Never saw em run up the steps so quickly, laughing & willing.   

Knowing what you want changes every thing. Denying it does too. 

Side note, why isn’t there an ice cream truck app? See where it’s at, call it over, order delivery, etc.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm What I really want is Just to live normal family life to have wife and Kids. Yeah that hot hippie girl does come handy and I know I Will play that role perfectly. 

Have to come also with some kind of purpose. Guru, spiritual teacher fuck no 

God loves Reality so much, and I know my purpose is to serve it, but I Just do not how and that Just rips my heart(crying while I am typing this). 

I don't know, just do not know. My wings are gone. 

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

@Nahm What I really want is Just to live normal family life to have wife and Kids. Yeah that hot hippie girl does come handy and I know I Will play that role perfectly. 

Have to come also with some kind of purpose. Guru, spiritual teacher fuck no 

God loves Reality so much, and I know my purpose is to serve it, but I Just do not how and that Just rips my heart(crying while I am typing this). 

I don't know, just do not know. My wings are gone. 

You cannot not serve Reality, everything serves reality perfectly just as it is. You are doing it right now, it is absolutely perfect, and you are loved for it infinitely. So are your tears and your suffering.

God loves the ant which carries it's food to it's colony. It loves it as much as anything else. It even loves the chair you sit on. And what is your chair doing other than sitting there all day?

Glory to Israel

@Scholar I know it is already perfect as it is. It is always perfect and forever it will be. 

But, if every human gets enlightened this earth Will become True Heaven. 

What all human motivation stem for is fear of Death. There is no such thing. There isn't.

It is Just pure honest to God Love. Everything is. 

Not easy to live as "totally enlightened" human. 

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Scholar I know it is already perfect as it is. It is always perfect and forever it will be. 

But, if every human gets enlightened this earth Will become True Heaven. 

What all human motivation stem for is fear of Death. There is no such thing. There isn't.

It is Just pure honest to God Love. Everything is. 

Not easy to live as "totally enlightened" human. 

No, if every human gets enlightened they will simply see that earth always has been true heaven. But even so, you will experience infinite lifes fully "unenlightened. As ants, as rocks, as Adolf Hitlers. As the universe in which noone is enlightened, in which everyone is enlightened. In which only half the people are enlightened, etc.

You cannot escape the boundless nature of reality. Everything must happen, and is happening, and did happen. There is no difference. You have already made all the choices you could possibly make. You have lived this precise life infinite times already.

God is so powerful, it can do something infinite times for the first time. And it has.

Glory to Israel

@Scholar Well you are wrong and I tell you why. It will be True if Reality is zero sum and it's not. It is forever expansive. No limits like for real. It expands forever everywhere in every possible way. 

Maybe I am wrong or deluded but that is what I experienced. Well there wasn't me but ok. Language. 

There is no "big restart" life Will go on forever. 

This also renders your specific life unique and not repeated.

Goodness of God is Just insane. It is it really is. But maybe I am wrong. 

Thanks @Nahm felt big releif. ❤️

Edited by zeroISinfinity

5 hours ago, Nahm said:

Ice cream truck just came by, blaring it’s Pavlovian song of sugar

Ice cream truck, my mortal nemesis >:(

Ruining my videos with its Pavlovian song of sugar.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

haha that's funny. We had IT in Poland too. Such a distinct melody that I will remember it forever. ?

Edited by Amadeusz

@zeroISinfinity we mustn’t try to live in the absolute perspective, you can bring the absolute into your life to fullfil your needs because that’s what you’re doing here as Aleks, letting source consciousness experience itself through you to continue its expansion as the infinite

Edited by DrewNows

13 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Scholar Well you are wrong and I tell you why. It will be True if Reality is zero sum and it's not. It is forever expansive. No limits like for real. It expands forever everywhere in every possible way. 

Maybe I am wrong or deluded but that is what I experienced. Well there wasn't me but ok. Language. 

There is no "big restart" life Will go on forever. 

This also renders your specific life unique and not repeated.

Goodness of God is Just insane. It is it really is. But maybe I am wrong. 

Thanks @Nahm felt big releif. ❤️

The expanding is like a point travelling on a line. The line already stretches into infinity, it already is infinite. To the dot which travels upon it, it seems like it travelling into something unexplored. But the unexplored is merely one aspect of the infinite. If only one state of expansion did exist, reality would not be limitless.

Absolutely speaking there is no expansion, it is only relatively speaking that there can be more. The expanding is like the color red, it is one dimension of manifestation.  Expansiveness is like redness, to say reality is expansive is delusional. Being is being, it is Isness itself. Expansiveness is of Isness.

It is only the mind that is mind blown by the manifestation of expansiveness. There is nothing more special about expansiveness than about redness. Yet you have been with redness all your life. Only the human mind can be so picky about what it deems to be divine.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

@Nahm @Leo Gura Ok lets be honest. I do have ultimate realization. Do not Wish to share it. I know what it is. Heaven unlocked. 

I do see bigger picture. It is about awakening humanity. 

I have to take bodhisattva path I get it. I do. Not blind to it. 

I Just need to say this. FUCK MY LIFE. Sorry was stronger then me. ❤️?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity The suffering is the thought “needs”. Humanity is awakening. It matters not if you partake. You are self aware...sans a single thought implicating the knowing of yourself. But these are the stories we weave, adventures we create, to be experienced, not held. 

You’re awake, you are it, self aware, need for no thing. Only in believing & identifying with thought is “God need’s” created, only in thought is “I have to take” created.

Create your life purpose, in the Truth of self awareness, do not pretend to inherent it. Let them go...”I do have”, “I do not wish”, “I know”, “I do see”, “It is about”, “I have to take”, “I get it”, “I just need”. The roller coaster admission price is assigning thoughts to Love, even ever so elusively in accreditation - even in gratitude. There is no need sans a thought, you are entirely free. Create in your freedom, not to gain it. What needs and shoulds suffers though needing and shoulding. 

Some would say it’s easier to awaken if one has created a life worth awakening to. Some would say awakening is the beginning of creating.

What say you? That “matters”, that creates. 

If the path of the bodhisattva is what you desire to create, then create it. Let it be your love of this life, your creation. Breathe your Self into it. Do not “fuck” it. Create it. 

The pressures upon you are not from Love. Love is Love. 

The ultimate realization can not be shared. Wish or wish not upon it, and it slips away in the night like a dream into reality. 

@Nahm Thanks. So I am free. 

What is left is to fullfill my heart. Thanks Goodness gracious. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

@zeroISinfinity  Between you and I, inherently, Love already fulfilled. What is left is in the mind, to be emptied. 

You will never experience the thought of the future as it implies. 

All experience will arise and fall in you, just as this moment - exactly just as this moment. 

You simply can not get a thing wrong. You’re entirely innocent.

@Nahm Just Love. No more words no more Toughts no more future no more Past. Just Truth. 

❤️❤️❤️

I AM THAT. DOOOOOONE. 

Also got that Fucking Halo. ??

Yup Halo is real. Holly into what Awareness turn into. So worthy no words. 

Love you all. Love the Self and nothing else. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity ♥️ Save the practices, discard the rest. Thoughtlessly recognize yourself in everyone and everything. Live life in your Beauty. It is indeed yours. No thing needs accomplishment. 

Dry erase board, marker, honesty - what do I really, really, honestly want?

The magic will occur, no question. It would seem a monumental change would be needed, but this is found only in the thought of doing this. In the experience though, in the actuality of doing this, magically what is found, is every single facet, every component, the entire culmination of your life, every single detail of it is already perfectly happening to the exact precise manor of exactly what you “discover” you want.