Michael569

Why do we meditate?

22 posts in this topic

On 18.6.2019. at 0:30 AM, Solace said:

@Michael569 I would ask your friends some questions. Do you remember those moments in your life where you felt deeply connected to a friend (person or animal), when both of your hearts opened? Or the moment when a creative idea flowed through you and you jumped out your seat with joy? Do you remember the happiness you feel after a good sleep? Have you seen the eyes of a newborn child? 

I invite you to look back in your life and find the times when you were living as your radiant soul. A peaceful love is felt and it flows into the situation you were in, a presence is felt around you too. You feel whole. 

This is why we meditate. To feel the soft warmth of our heart in all of those experiences, but instead of just once every few years, we want to feel love (which we have proven does exist from our past) as ourself in each moment.

There can be another reason too for some people. You realize that without Love you are helpless. You realize that in the moments you stood up for yourself, God was flowing through you, that the compliment you gave to a friend was God being you, and all good things you experienced was when Love was there. You realize by reflecting on your past, that you can’t connect to people when your heart is closed, because you believed yourself to be seperate, other than existence, and since all is God, how can you connect deeply with anything? You find yourself yearning for love when you realize that everything you cherished about life, everything, was when Gods grace shined through you. You see how all suffering arose when you chose to trust a mere thought over the Father and Creator you are.

God is always with you, that is the key to realize. And you are always God. You cannot be otherwise, how can it be so? You are always love. But when you think you are a mere thought, it seems like God is not with you. This is the illusion. There is nothing besides God you can point to in all of existence. Try it. How can it be seperate from the source of all life? There is only one source, and so all is an expression of this even if it appears to be other than.

We meditate as well when we realize that we can’t convince the mind that we are love. Meditation is the art of transcending who we think we are such as that we were born as this physical body, by being aware of the qualities of Love (in your Heart) and consciousness (around your body), and knowing this is you. This knowingness or faith or yearning comes after realizing that the mind has never lead you to any experience of happiness (and never will) because even in those moments of happiness, your mind was transcended, and you embodied your soul. All happiness comes from the soul, the mind can only create more stress because it’s running on the deep deep program of separation. All you create goes through that filter of separation until you live as your soul which you are as you read this, but the filter makes it seem not so.

As the soul you are creatively empowered, and feel absolutely whole and complete. All of your desires change, because all of your desires are fulfilled. All you ever wanted was love, all you ever wanted was yourself the whole time.

WTF ❤️???no more ?? Just ❤️

That is who I Am. Who you are. 

Feeling exposed and naked. I am God there you go admitted. Hope no more dark nights.Love is who I am and all I want.