Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peo

I dont see any result with the do-nothing technique

8 posts in this topic

I have been doing the do-nothing technique for 50-40 min for 0,5 year. I feel the same before i started. Self inquiry is the only one i have gain some masive growth, but with the do-nothing nothing has changed. Leo said that he could see masive growth doing this technique for a month. Do i have to do it for some years before i see any results or is it that i cant even concentrate on something for a minute? I am really considering trying some different meditation technique for  6 month like Mindfulness Meditation or the one where i just let go of thoughts. 

What sould i do?

@Peo Keep experimenting to see what works for you. There is no one blanket formula for everyone. 

@Peo Try Kriya yoga then.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Peo My Do Nothing sits are 10x more powerful after having done nearly a year of Kriya. Highly reccommended. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@Peo Build stable attention on the breath 

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

Well, instead, try to do your everyday mundane activities consciously, what I mean is that you should do all of your activities done throughout the day slowly and consciously (improving your concentration) , what you're missing is that you think that you should do nothing in order to improve your consciousness, but you could do everything that you want and simultaneously working on your concentration and awareness!! 

Edited by hamedsf

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"