Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fridjonk

Balancing enlightenment practice with work ethic

7 posts in this topic

I've been falling out of the Actualized practice because I'm trying to focus on my survival (e-commerce marketing).

I have a hard time finding a balance and seem to get sucked in fully in either of the two. I've been thinking on doing 5g silent darkness lately, also have a potent tab.

But I'm afraid it will get my fully submerged again into the non duality study and away from my survival. So should i go fully into survival and come back to the actualized practice in a few months, or should I try n find a balance ?

How can I help myself. 

2 hours ago, fridjonk said:

I've been falling out of the Actualized practice because I'm trying to focus on my survival (e-commerce marketing).

I have a hard time finding a balance and seem to get sucked in fully in either of the two. I've been thinking on doing 5g silent darkness lately, also have a potent tab.

But I'm afraid it will get my fully submerged again into the non duality study and away from my survival. So should i go fully into survival and come back to the actualized practice in a few months, or should I try n find a balance ?

How can I help myself. 

Do self-inquiry while you are working. Or set aside a certain amount of time during the day for sitting practice doing self-inquiry at first if you cannot do that.

Do your work with the thought that you are doing it out of duty, and that you are not entitled to the results, that you are indifferent no matter what happens -- this is known as karma yoga.

All of these are perfectly compatible with your work.

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

@Nahm  Been very loosy goosy in my disciplines, since i can wake up when ever i want. But i really want to change that and start waking up very early. I'm on a pretty medium healthy diet, i allow myself some cheats here and there. And i do workout every day and try to climb a few mountains a week. 

Edited by fridjonk
miss spell

@fridjonk Daily meditation will elevate the perspective out of the apparent duality of survival and the path.  So much so indeed, you’ll forget you previously saw life this way, and the choices / habits will become much easier, effortlessly. The Joy of Truth, is both, because you are The One. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE