Toan

Lucid dreaming aide (answers please!)

27 posts in this topic

I want to start to dream lucidly. Any recources, special plants or techniques you can share ?

Lucid dreams are overrated. Dreams are like a pixelated 240p reality. Greatly overrated. Learn to accept life and grow from it instead.

Not sure one can do that at will...  Just like one cannot see through this dream whenever they want to.  Enlightenment just happens on its own.  

Inside the dream it appears real - its only after you awake that you realize it was an illusion.

From inside the matrix one cannot know they are in the matrix.  A fish in water doesn't know its in water.

Lucid dreaming probably happens spontaneously.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Have you ever woken at night and realized you were having satsang with - god knows who or what?:)

Best method would be to go to sleep and wake up after precisely 6 hours, then go back to sleep.

I'd also suggest a lucid dreaming mask, i just ordered one from https://www.loocidmask.com and it works tremendously. 

@fridjonk have you had good success?  What happens when you become aware that your dreaming (sorta like dream enlightenment haha) 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Haven't done it for years but what I would do is set an alarm for say 4-6 hrs. after going to bed. Then when the alarm went off I'd go in the bathroom and splash some water on my face then get back into bed but stay mindfull when falling back to sleep. With some practice you can get into some deep states of lucid dreaming before falling completely back to sleep.

@Inliytened1  There are different levels of lucidity, once you've been doing it for a year or two. You become more able to induce the lucidity of the dream. And when you reach that level, I cant tell you there is no difference between being in a dream and real life. Actually can be scary sometimes because sometimes you don't know if you're in a dream or reality (even though you do reality checks). 

Also possibly one of the best pros of lucid dreaming is when you can be aware that you are sleeping, BUT NO DREAMING. It's the ultimate meditation:D

@fridjonk and since reality is a dream too its just different dreams.

Of course its all One dream in the end.  Awakening from the waking dream is the ultimate.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Not sure one can do that at will...  

Yes you can actually.... It's called WILD induction but of course it takes lots of practice. You enter the dream fully conscious and ready to do anything. It is a very advanced practice of lucid dreaming but the most desirable. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@Arhattobe 

2 hours ago, Arhattobe said:

Lucid dreams are overrated. Dreams are like a pixelated 240p reality. Greatly overrated. Learn to accept life and grow from it instead.

Not sure if I agree with that, having over a 150 lucid dreams, most of them were so damn realistic that it snaps you back to thinking it's the real world when it isn't, smells , tastes, feelings can extremely realistic too.

6 hours ago, Arhattobe said:

you never had a complete lucid dream where a hot blond cute girl is sitted in front of you smiling

Edited by oMarcos

38 minutes ago, oMarcos said:

you never had a complete lucid dream where a hot blond cute girl is sitted in front of you smiling

Or having anal with you.

I was for sure caught up in that one 9_9

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Arhattobe I have to disagree. If you know how to stabilise and also supplements can make the lucid dreams more vivid than physical reality. Lucid dreaming goes very deep and can be used to dissolve the ego and become god.

Look up and learn about WBTB, MILD, Mindfulness and reality checks.

@elsde Even if that’s true. A very unrewarding and nonsensical endeavour. The type of craving fuelled and distorted you need to chase after lucid dreams in this manner is not productive on the path.

@GabeN Not the case for me. Most of my lucid dreams are not as “big” feel wise as reality. In the beginning they are kind of entertaining but quite quickly they became, just stupid.