seeking_brilliance

Let's create a unified language for sharing truth

74 posts in this topic

It appears that nearly everyone wants to share the truth when they find it. This accounts for the thousands of known religions around the world. And although every one of them seems to end up being completely bastardized after the founder's passing, you can easily go back through the material and find sprinkles of Truth within. There's an entire website devoted to proving the Holy Bible as an allegorical metaphor for enlightenment. And he does this without taking anything from the apocryphal texts. Just the protestant Bible as it exists today. This makes it very accessible to current Christians who are growing restless and unfulfilled in their religion, but have something familiar to show them truth. Of course everything is interpretation, but reading his interpretations would at least unlock your ability to make discernments for yourself, and I'm sure you could accomplish this with any sacred text.

One of the main obstacles to spreading the truth, is that there is no unified language to speak about it. And unfortunately right now in our evolution we still rely on language to function. The entwinement of language and thoughts require us to have complicated realizations and ideas explained to us in our particular language (including symbolism) or in the most layman terms as possible. At least we think that it is necessary, and that's just as bad as it being reality. Another main obstacle is that everyone who finds truth can only explain it in their own terms. And then there are only so many like-minded people who click with the language used, and complete their path to self-discovery. An obstacle of having a unified language for sharing truth, is that not only does everyone share differently, but only until recent in human 'existence' , most people remained inside their village and had little contact with the outside world. World travelers were a rarity, until of course we evolved and upgraded our modes of transportation. Dialects form, because language is so dependent on social cues. Social cues tell us what to do and where to go. In a way, they govern us. And social cues are distinct to any social group, which until recently remained small to moderately large.  Nowadays, social groups extend to all corners of the world, in the hundreds of millions size. 

With the internet, it is easy for anyone in the world to learn English online. And you can watch as it becomes a world dominant language, not only spoken language, but a world dominant language for the internet too. Not only that but you can witness a unique dialect of internet language taking form.  Lol, ttyl, rofl, hashtags, and others are only the beginning. 

Now is the time to create a unified language for spreading truth, in English. 

Now by truth, I'm referring less to ultimate truth but more of the multitude of half truths that lead us to remembering Ourself, or whatever the ultimate truth is, i don't claim to know. Now, you can say to forget all of that and self inquire until you remember, (or stop forgetting),  but here's the issue: Much of the path is secretly massaging, coaxing, disciplining, taming and loving the ego so that it surrenders and accepts its fate. Skip it, and anything you tell someone appears as nothing to ego. It won't accept it, even if logically is seems like the best advice. I'm talking about self inquiry, being one of my issues that ego is running from.  It thinks it needs some more messaging and coaxing, I guess. And it will trick itself into thinking it knows what it should do, meanwhile running like hell and avoiding its Ultimate destruction.

So do you think a unified language for sharing truth would be beneficial? Is it even possible? Hell, I'd settle for a unified language to just use on here. Some will scream cult behavior... but that is just a limiting label to put on something important like this, and it wouldn't be a rule to use this language, but available to those who wish to learn in a like minded fashion. And who knows, maybe it will catch on across the internet somehow. 

For example, we should always have uncapitalized 'i' when talking about the characters perspective, even if it begins a sentence. This simplifies and uncomplicated talking about both in character and talking about Total Self. 

Example:  i am chariacture of Myself. 

If this interests you, what suggestions do you have for creating a more unified language for spreading truth? 

Edit** my main point is that we could do this as an online society. Not so much make a new language of course, but modify the already popular English language in a way that streamlines and uniforms how we talk about this work. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

04134e0fbaa035d1cafd71b178afece4--babel-mythology.jpg

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

04134e0fbaa035d1cafd71b178afece4--babel-mythology.jpg

Holy shit I'm dreaming... What happened to the other picture you posted?? (originally it was a statue of the different people looking at the elephant) 

Oh I see.... The tower of babel is fitting. Why is it bad to have unified language? Maybe we just weren't ready back then. Maybe language will never be ready but can be a good precursor to something that works, like telepathy. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

15 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Holy shit I'm dreaming... What happened to the other picture you posted?? (originally it was a statue of the different people looking at the elephant)

I found a better picture.

17 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Why is it bad to have unified language?

It's not bad, but it will simply never work because you are assuming reality is a static objective thing when it fact the very language you use constructs reality and no two people live in the same reality.

See video: Why People Seem Crazy

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not bad, but it will simply never work because you are assuming reality is a static objective thing when it fact the very language you use constructs reality and no two people live in the same reality.

English is not the same language between two persons. I often think the other person uses different meanings for words and has different world views.

Some people are not good at english, and their english feels like unique alien dialects of english on Mars that diverged from the mainland earth english 100 years ago.

Edited by CreamCat

Esperanto was created as one unified language to rule the earth, but it never gained momentum.

There is no future for synthetic languages.

1 hour ago, seeking_brilliance said:

If this interests you, what suggestions do you have for creating a more unified language for spreading truth?

I find that japanese is great for conveying certain emotions. You will not find one single language that fits every use case.

Edited by CreamCat

4 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

Do you learn turkish? Or, do you live in turkey?

I dabbled in learning some Turkish prior to a 2-week vacation to Istanbul at the end of 2015. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

See video: Why People Seem Crazy

Yes you're right ?

Anyway, my main point to make was there are small changes we can make to our already popular English language that streamlines how we talk about this work. 

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I found a better picture.

Haha I know but as it unfolded for me is exactly what you are supposed to look for to realize you are dreaming.  Pictures and words can change like that out of the blue. 

24 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

I find that japanese is great for conveying certain emotions. You will not find one single language that fits every use case.

29 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Gottfried Leibniz was all about this project -- as were the early Bertrand Russell, Alfred North Whitehead, and Ludwig Wittgenstein.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tractatus_Logico-Philosophicus

@Joseph Maynor Neat thank you. I'll read it soon

@CreamCat yes you are right! I remember watching a Japanese game devoloper being translated and the way they put things, even just talking about normal things, is very poetic. And alot of gesture based accompaniment as almost to make up for the lack of words 

Language as a form of communication is based more on difference then on similarity. What is needed is a non-linear form of communication.

Language only works for sharing common experiences. You cannot communicate something which another person has never experienced. So what we need to get more people having more mystical experiences easily.

Which is why psychedelics are the best way of creating a common spiritual language. But of course they are demonized precisely for this reason.

Interesting point. Language is a good first step imo, because without Leo telling us via his language,most of us here wouldn't want to seek Truth.

What website were you referring to that shows language reflecting enlightenment in the Bible btw?

Edited by Joseph ICU

Grah to-omlaan om-creiazay. Un-erelaan jux-omlaan creia-yu? :P

Edited by Apparation of Jack

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

the purpose of language in spirituality:

1. to provide a map, to organize the memories of your spiritual experiences so that you know where you're at and where you need to go

2. To arouse spiritual experiences, but not communicate them. Provide a basis to contemplate on.

@seeking_brilliance Perhaps through understanding our own sensations, we are divinely unified in the languagelessness  of intrinsic truth & love, and less “language” becomes more. Maybe this is well underway, and your synchronicity is the altruistic evidence. Maybe the task and usefulness of language is in articulate depiction of untruth. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE