CreamCat

Weakly developed people are irresponsibly pushed toward marriage.

25 posts in this topic

@CreamCat

I agree with CreamCat this is why I did shadow work and in general, also do meditation. Being with other people you are in a relationship. 

I read about polygamy and other relationship forms I don't have experience in them although they sound appealing. When listening to David Deida, I personally think not to feel! That he is right in this day and age most likely depending on where you live a monogamous relationship is the best way to also bring consciousness to other people.

As an example

For instance, I can be conscious and step beyond the unconsciousness exhibited by the other person while at the same time act out a behavior that is positive and the other person interprets it as a personal attack for e.g I say an absolute thing for instance I like to make fun of Jesus , because I think he is funny or make a genuine compliment , now the other person feels offended or "snappy" or can't take the compliment and downplay its sincerity. Now, reading the post above the thing is that their unconsciousness triggers them, they did not identify their unconscious stance and therefore it was revealed. 

Reading the post above being together with a person and being financially dependent on men/women/w/e. Is not smart, this is where my generation on FB shines, getting married and posting about their relationships, etc. Even if happy couples most often don't post etc.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/what-it-means-when-couples-constantly-post-about-each-other-on-instagram_n_5a8b06cfe4b00bc49f4732f6

Some do it smartly and I think personally displaying one or two pictures in a happy way and sharing it with friends can be great, also great to catch up with others. Especially when older. 

Counterexample. For instance, I can be toxic in the sense that I am not as assertive and therefore leave unresolved issues out in the open. Now, even when I read some techniques and bought a book about how to be assertive, it is difficult because it evokes emotional stress. I often become hubristic and it is difficult to stay calm even when I did shadow work about this (also) for 2 years approx. I am sometimes not sure if I need to reprogram my biological responses.. etc. Which takes time...

Some also give in to social pressure. Especially women according to David Deida... say that they have a desire for bearing and rearing children. I think this is great, yet what about becoming independent first? WHICH MOST WOMEN ARE.

Or looking at spiral dynamics stage orange etc where this get's a bit more nuanced. David Deida has a nice audiobook a 1h version where he talks about this for one hour here is a short video. Also, listening to an audiobook about polygamy there are so many factors which many feminists deny especially biological and I talked to one that influence attraction from women, there is the science perspective, the cultural perspective, and the unconventional perspective. IIRC -> Which the audiobook and the researchers in it talked about. 

Also, when seeing a lot of peers this is true. This is why I tend to like authentic people and people who stand true to their passions, desires, dreams, and wishes, etc. I don't date currently, but I pondered about this for some time. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

Hi, sorry for the low quality post. When i wrote it I was just bitter and jealous about some of you guys having a relationship, so cool, that you decide to live together, .

I still think is not for me though. I was redpilled by my dad who went through 2 divorces, and by seeing what my mom's marriage has become, and by seeing my aunt marry 4 times, and by that 50% statistic.

Sincere Apologies

Arc:)

23 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

Hi, sorry for the low quality post. When i wrote it I was just bitter and jealous about some of you guys having a relationship, so cool, that you decide to live together, .

I still think is not for me though. I was redpilled by my dad who went through 2 divorces, and by seeing what my mom's marriage has become, and by seeing my aunt marry 4 times, and by that 50% statistic.

Sincere Apologies

Arc:)

Respect. Don't see much of this on the forum. Shows strength of character. 

6 hours ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

I think that's partially because boys are drugged with ADHD pills at schools. ADHD pills interfere with brain development.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a32858/drugging-of-the-american-boy-0414/

That's another reason to not send your children to schools. If I had sons, I wouldn't want them to be drugged with pills that make them stupid. Schools are child abuse.

Edited by CreamCat

@CreamCat Not sure, I also dislike school for various reasons, they even implemented some changes apparently in France putting more focus on digitalization which apparently is wasted money according to studies also. I only meet two people so far who were diagnosed with ADHD. Most people don't even go to doctors for health check-ups. I only did it once, yet this is a good reminder to do it in July again. 

Not sure how it is in America. I skimmed the article, yet I can imagine that it is a problem there.