CreamCat

Weakly developed people are irresponsibly pushed toward marriage.

25 posts in this topic

I stumbled on https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/relationships/941320-My-marriage-is-fucked-but-im-too-scared-to-take which was about a mom who is considering divorce.

The story was written from her end. The husband seemed like a weakly developed man who is unconscious of his own manipulations. The wife also seemed like a weakly developed woman who doesn't show a sign of responsibility in her writing. She could have worked on leaving the marriage instead of ranting there. Plus, who knows what information she hides or doesn't tell about herself and her husband?

It's probably too late to save that marriage.

My conclusion is that sadly, a low quality person cannot marry a high quality person. Both sides are incredibly weakly developed and childishly selfish. It's no wonder that it predictably fails in several years. If you think you are weakly developed, don't think about marriage. If you are a weakly developed man, the odds are that you are just going to lose half your wealth and access to your children. If you are a weakly developed woman, the odds are that you are going to become a single mom and ruin your children by underestimating how much effort it takes to raise your children alone. Don't be surprised if your children become lowlives. Don't be surprised if your children cannot become anything more than uninspired corporate drones.

Marriage is not for weakly developed people, but weakly developed people are irresponsibly pushed toward marriage.

The human population may collapse if irresponsible marriages are not facilitated. But, aside from practicality, I would rather see it collapse than see people torture each other for no good reason.

My parents also would rather see me marry irresponsibly than see me remain single. Evolutionary pressure is quite a bitch. The way I take responsibility about marriage is to not marry at all under mediocre or flawed conditions and to not bother women if I'm not ready.

Edited by CreamCat

marriages are harder to predict than that.

you can have two 'weakly developed' people as you put it who fight and make up, fight and make up, and are constantly up and down, but it works for them. that's how they relate to each other.

I do agree with your last point. there is a certain pressure to get married and settle down by a certain age. and like yourself, I refuse to marry into a dysfunctional, co-dependent relationship. I'd rather remain single and childless. that's how I feel about it at this point in my life, and I am 36 years old.

5 hours ago, studentofthegame said:

you can have two 'weakly developed' people as you put it who fight and make up, fight and make up, and are constantly up and down, but it works for them. that's how they relate to each other.

I wouldn't consider that as working. That's barely coping with life. It's killing them from inside, but the marriage is tolerable from the moment to the next moment.

I wouldn't consider that level of coping with life as working for any other aspect of life.

Unless marriage is propping you up and raising other aspects of your life, you are not doing it well. If marriage is not dragging you down, it is minimally satisfactory.

Edited by CreamCat

I dont disagree with your observation.

Just want to add that mostly Stage Blue will push marriage. The other stages wont have such a hard-on for it. Where I live for example. I feel no push for marriage at all. Also has to do with your religion and the religion of the people you surround yourself with of course.

Also prenups are a thing, so why not take it?

13 hours ago, CreamCat said:

My conclusion is that sadly, a low quality person cannot marry a high quality person.

This conclusion is flawed. For example: there are no low quality or high quality people. And if you mean it to describe their "development" (where youd have to say what kind if development you actually mean), its also flawed because people marry all the time. Regardless of what kind of development they are at or if they even like each other. Hence why so many marriages fail.

4 hours ago, universe said:

Just want to add that mostly Stage Blue will push marriage. The other stages wont have such a hard-on for it. Where I live for example. I feel no push for marriage at all. Also has to do with your religion and the religion of the people you surround yourself with of course.

That's probably why Stage Blue will remain dominant for a long time. It breeds like rabbits. Orange is careless. Green is relatively sterile.

Also prenups are a thing, so why not take it?

• There are things that are illegal to write in prenuptial agreements, depending on where you live. The government can turn a legal prenup to an illegal one by passing laws.
  • As far as I know, prenuptial agreements can start disintegrating if I don't renew it on a regular basis.
  • Unless the risk of devastating financial blow is reduced to none or a tolerable level and I could marry the best wife beyond my wildest imagination, I am not tempted enough to consider marriage. I was never fond of marriage in the first place. Personally, it's not something I should do if possible. In this case, I see no good reason to tolerate low standard and relatively high risk of failure and potentially irrecoverable financial loss. Mistakes cost too much. Not enough room to experiment without incurring too much cost.

there are no low quality or high quality people.

You can measure various aspects of people's personal development on the scale from 0 to 100. For example, sleep, alcohol, discipline, intellect, etc, ....

TJ Reeves created SAAFE to measure personal development in various aspects of life. I took SAAFE and review SAAFE report on a regular basis to remind me of my weaknesses and where I need to work on.

SAAFE is my preferred measure of measuring quality of personal development.

Edited by CreamCat

I feel like you are mostly at stage orange and this thread is in part coming about, because you are transitioning from blue.

Would you say that is correct?

Getting married is super dumb. Incredibly stupid. We are natural polygamists.

I will never get married. Why would you want to eat vanilla ice cream for the rest of your life?

I wanna try all the flavors and the new ones that come up.

Us men, what we really want is sexual abundance and variety. Marriage comes from a scarcity mind set.

Clearly you gotta be super undeveloped to even think about getting married.

1 hour ago, universe said:

I feel like you are mostly at stage orange and this thread is in part coming about, because you are transitioning from blue.

Would you say that is correct?

I graduated from Blue many years ago. My parents are Blue. I just stated my honest evaluation of Blue. The fact is that Blue breeds like rabbit. But, I don't like Blue much. In the same way, stating the fact that I'm going to die due to aging doesn't mean I am fond of aging to death.

I think I'm between Orange and Green because I care a lot about idealism nowadays. Ideally speaking, most marriages are uninspired as fuck. I wouldn't buy into that. To tap into Yellow, I would need to learn to be intellectual. Yellow is about intellect.

Edited by CreamCat

44 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

Why would you want to eat vanilla ice cream for the rest of your life?

If that is the biggest problem with your marriage, your marriage is minimally satisfactory. That's how low in quality most marriages are. Uninspiring marriages qualify as minimally satisfactory ones. In a bad marriage, you would wish such a bland problem to become the biggest issue in your marriage. In a bad marriage, other bigger problems dwarf the issue of uninspiring sex or having no sex. You're lucky if your wife lets you have sex with her after years of marriage.

Edited by CreamCat

Absolutely I think this is why MGTOW and red pill have gained so much attention recently. Have you heard of Rollo Tomassi? 

On 15/06/2019 at 2:19 PM, CreamCat said:

If you are a weakly developed man, the odds are that you are just going to lose half your wealth and access to your children. If you are a weakly developed woman, the odds are that you are going to become a single mom and ruin your children by underestimating how much effort it takes to raise your children alone. Don't be surprised if your children become lowlives. Don't be surprised if your children cannot become anything more than uninspired corporate drones.

You would have to assume that children are ONLY exposed to their parents and nobody else throughout their lives. I think most of us here have been brought up and educated based on mainstream standards which are NOT designed to make you any different to everyone else. So at some point, some of the most conscious individuals met someone who helped them get "higher", above all that. If unconscious people stop having children the humanity is fucked because they amount to probably 99.99% of population (most of us here included). Most conscious individuals often do not want children or marriage because they deem it unnecessary and absurd. 

So if 1 out of 100 low-lives receives help at some point in their lifes and devotes their life to something meaningful that may uplift others, it is still worth it because we don't need everyone to be awaken to help the rest of the population. Few strong individuals can have a massive impact these days and prob even more in future. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

49 minutes ago, themovement said:

Absolutely I think this is why MGTOW and red pill have gained so much attention recently. Have you heard of Rollo Tomassi? 

• MGTOW was spurred because of punitive divorce payment which is not the central topic of this thread.
    • I understand why they are mad. I feel the same things that they feel, but how I respond to my feelings is different from MGTOW.
    • MGTOW is a way to whine and rant so that men don't have to take responsibility of their lives.
    • MGTOW is an ideological comfort zone. It is men's reproductive instincts given a political tag. Feminism is women's reproductive instincts given a political tag. Feminism is also an ideological comfort zone where women whine and rant so that they don't have time and energy to venture outside comfort zone as much as possible.
    • If you were really trying to venture outside comfort zone as much as possible, you cannot be MGTOW, red pill, or feminist.
  • Red Pill pretends to take responsibility. An average red pill man uses responsibility as an excuse to demonize women.
    • Demonization is not a productive response. A productive response doesn't involve fault, demonization, etc, ...
    • Alpha fucks beta bucks(AFBB) is largely correct. It's how you apply the principle that differentiates a conscious man from red pill.
  • My advice // get outside your ideological comfort zone as much and often as possible, hit the gym, and become an alpha demi-god who is strong mentally, physically, socially, and financially. Then, you will have options.
  • Feminism, MGTOW, and red pill are like facebook because they suck time and energy out of people like mosquitos. You are a cattle whose blood is being sucked out by mosquitos.
  • I don't know Rollo Tomassi.
Edited by CreamCat

On 16/06/2019 at 0:36 AM, Arcangelo said:

I will never get married. Why would you want to eat vanilla ice cream for the rest of your life?

Us men, what we really want is sexual abundance and variety. Marriage comes from a scarcity mind set.

Careful here. Talk about yourself. There are super advanced couples who live in harmony and are not slaves of their sexual impulses.

This kind of thread is dangerous because it can mislead a lot of people. Reading @Arcangelo's post got me close to locking it.

Again, marriage is a path of spiritual development and growth. Don't take the perspective that you have about it on your 20~30's as the absolute truth.

unborn Truth

25 minutes ago, CreamCat said:
  • MGTOW was spurred because of punitive divorce payment which is not the central topic of this thread.
    • I understand why they are mad. I feel the same things that they feel, but how I respond to my feelings is different from MGTOW.
    • MGTOW is a way to whine and rant so that men don't have to take responsibility of their lives.
    • MGTOW is an ideological comfort zone. It is men's reproductive instincts given a political tag. Feminism is women's reproductive instincts given a political tag. Feminism is also an ideological comfort zone where women whine and rant so that they don't have time and energy to venture outside comfort zone as much as possible.
    • If you were really trying to venture outside comfort zone as much as possible, you cannot be MGTOW, red pill, or feminist.
  • Red Pill pretends to take responsibility. An average red pill man uses responsibility as an excuse to demonize women.
    • Demonization is not a productive response. A productive response doesn't involve fault, demonization, etc, ...
    • Alpha fucks beta bucks(AFBB) is largely correct. It's how you apply the principle that differentiates a conscious man from red pill.
  • My advice // get outside your ideological comfort zone as much and often as possible, hit the gym, and become an alpha demi-god who is strong mentally, physically, socially, and financially. Then, you will have options.
  • Feminism, MGTOW, and red pill are like facebook because they suck time and energy out of people like mosquitos. You are a cattle whose blood is being sucked out by mosquitos.
  • I don't know Rollo Tomassi.

What about Elliot Hulse? I would say he is an Alpha and he is now MGTOW, also Anthony Johnson from the under 21 conventions. He started off doing as you suggested but got badly burned in a toxic marriage. I do hit the gym  but I don't see how pumping iron will stop the rise of feminism.

@themovement You seem to have a thing for consistently mentioning MGTOW despite it already being discussed and your threads being locked.

To keep it short - Feminism and MGTOW principles on paper have half truths which will benefit you greatly if you reconcile them together - but the communities of both just spur shit with each other because they have things they can't move on from.

Even the name of the videos 'Gender Wars' shows just how divisive this problem is and that is exactly a core piece of the problem. They often cling to such identities and demonize the opposite. People get it, its not entirely fair for either side. But fighting for the side that only benefits your survival is just another egoic mechanism at work. Overcome and transcend.

31 minutes ago, themovement said:

What about Elliot Hulse? I would say he is an Alpha and he is now MGTOW, also Anthony Johnson from the under 21 conventions. He started off doing as you suggested but got badly burned in a toxic marriage. I do hit the gym  but I don't see how pumping iron will stop the rise of feminism.

• I don't know much about Elliot Hulse. I just know his name and his face.
  • Taking full responsibility is counter-intuitive. Can you take full responsibility of your life on your end, regardless of what feminism becomes?
    • Whatever feminism becomes, pumping your iron will help you have sex with hot women. You want to win, no matter what.
  • If you are a high quality man married to a high quality woman, you don't have to worry about divorce although there is still no guarantee.
  • You cannot stop feminism in your low state of consciousness. Don't think of it as a war.
    • The solution is not a war which can easily fuel feminism even more by provoking women.
    • The solution is better personal development. Once men and women develop, gender conflicts will become non-issue.
    • Personal development is boring, but that's why it's effective. People do not resist personal development.
    • Stop the war in your mind, and you remove one more person from the war.
  • However, moderators of this forum seem to underestimate radical elements of feminism.
    • I've seen several thousands of radical feminists protest with hateful placards on streets in a neighboring city.
      I think they are female incels.
    • Male incels and female incels both need proper personal development.
Edited by CreamCat

On 16/06/2019 at 5:36 AM, Arcangelo said:

It is dumb if you are dumb ?

Marriage or commitment to a single partner can be extremely fulfilling, beautiful and greatly speed your spiritual growth.

You have to be conscious and purified enough for that first, then find someone who has the same mindset/path.

Most people aren't conscious enough, enter relationship to gain something and be happy, don't study masculine/feminity polarity or how to show your love (which is different for each person)

So of course it can't work.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

33 minutes ago, CreamCat said:
  • I don't know much about Elliot Hulse. I just know his name and his face.
  • Taking full responsibility is counter-intuitive. Can you take full responsibility of your life on your end, regardless of what feminism becomes?
    • Whatever feminism becomes, pumping your iron will help you have sex with hot women. You want to win, no matter what.
  • If you are a high quality man married to a high quality woman, you don't have to worry about divorce although there is still no guarantee.
  • You cannot stop feminism in your low state of consciousness. Don't think of it as a war.
    • The solution is not a war which can easily fuel feminism even more by provoking women.
    • The solution is better personal development. Once men and women develop, gender conflicts will become non-issue.
    • Personal development is boring, but that's why it's effective. People do not resist personal development.
    • Stop the war in your mind, and you remove one more person from the war.
  • However, moderators of this forum seem to underestimate radical elements of feminism.
    • I've seen several thousands of radical feminists protest with hateful placards on streets in a neighboring city.
      I think they are female incels.
    • Male incels and female incels both need proper personal development.

I do get what you are saying and I have accepted it. I just have chosen to go down the mgtow, redpill route as i see a lot of growth in doing so. I do like the gym and doing alpha shit, I do MMA too.  I think if you read the rational male by rollo tomassi your mind would be blow regarding female attraction. 

On 6/15/2019 at 11:36 PM, Arcangelo said:

We are natural poylgamists and monogamists. 

Polyamory is fantastic if you can drop your egoic walls and be happy for the other person even if it doesn't benefit you - but it is often done so from somebody who feels needy for sex. Seeking externally for pleasure. Polyamory is a lot more than just sex and variety. Thats the least of it. A highly developed person would not feel like they need to run around and try all the flavors. Monogamy does not just derive from intent of scarcity just like polyamory does not just derive from intent of abundance. Monogamy can also be just simply being content. I am polyamorous in the sense I recognize the capacity to deeply love multiple people at the same time, but I am perfectly content in my monogamous relationship. And deeply investing your life with one person can be an incredible experience where its not just about you anymore - but rather you and your partner work together as a cohesive unit. Becoming one.

Embracing polyamory and not monogamy will just leave you short, one hand empty. Both have their amazing benefits when practiced with genuine loving intent. Both can have consequences when practiced with shallow desires like sex. Reconcile these opposites together.

Edited by Shadowraix

@CreamCat
If you’re ‘undeveloped’ you’re gonna have those difficulties in all areas of your life, this doesn’t just apply to relationships.
It’s for sure gonna be painful if you haven’t developed beyond your neediness for the other person to complete you.

But so often, people don’t even know that they could feel better, they just think that that’s how life is. (I know I did too.)
Yes they suffer, but probably not as much as you think from your perspective.
So not only society is pushing them, they’re pushing themselves too because they think it’s gonna bring them happiness.

"Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." - My boy Jesus

In my experience, you’re automatically gonna attract people with the same level of confidence, emotional stability, etc. anyway.
So I think it’s not that common that those things don’t match up with your partner.

But, even if you’re very ‘developed’ relationships are still really tricky.
It’s always easy to see those things from the outside, but when you’re in the midst of it it’s a different story.

I’m not really contradicting you btw, just doing some mental processing over here:D
I think I basically agree with you. I’d rather walk alone than walk with a lunatic.
No need to be perfect though. Once you're at a certain stage, relationships can be a great tool in your personal development.

@Arcangelo
Thank you for letting us know your perspective. There are other perspectives9_9

Pushing things away at any cost can also mean that there is something in you that you don’t want to deal with.
A partner can show you a lot of things that you didn’t even know were part of you, so a relationship can be really rewarding.

I think you can develop yourself being single.
You can also develop yourself in a relationship.
So can moving to a different country, raising children or taking care of your father help you with growth.
It’s all yoga, if you make it so.

4 hours ago, Shin said:

It is dumb if you are dumb ?

LOL @Shin I just wrote all this just to see that you’ve literally said everything I wanted to say in one sentence.
Haha, what a joke. 
I’m gonna post it anyway.
So yes, basically, forget what I said and remember this: Marriage is silly if you’re silly9_9