Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
electroBeam

Dissecting The Psychedelic Experience

23 posts in this topic

@Nahm Mental scaffolding. It's all a tool. It's a veil yet it's not. It's dual yet it's not. Using illusion to see past illusion incredibly works. 

On 6/16/2019 at 8:52 AM, Shadowraix said:

What he means is actually remembering the experience. Lots of people smoke dmt and don't even remember the experience. If you do then yeah getting bombarded can make it a bit overwhelming. 

@Nahm This doesn't seem helpful to someone in the dual. Remembering the experience is what helps one grasp the nondual. To experience the deconstructed sense of self. All this theory won't help without the experience to back it. 

I remembered lots of DMT experiences. The first time I smoked DMT three years ago radically changed my life forever.

Didnt meditate before DMT. After DMT, I have meditated every day since. 

You can judge the tree by the fruit on it. If a tree has only good fruit, how can someone say its "bad"?

On 6/15/2019 at 11:27 AM, electroBeam said:

@Leo Gura and whoever else. Do you agree that psychedelics cannot be remembered and therefore that renders them useless?

I've never taken psychedelics before, but have done astral projections countless times. I suffer from the same problem, its very hard to remember the insights. I can imagine that it would be the same for DMT

In my case, i remember. This is a lack of grounding the heartspace.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.