Conrad

57g Magic Truffles - Becoming aware of God and myself as God

16 posts in this topic

I was in Amsterdam 2 days ago and ingested 57g magic truffles of the strongest kind. I want to tell about the peak where I became aware of God.

It began by time slowing down including my senses. After some time, my senses and breath were completely slowed down and shortly after I became directly aware of myself as God. God opened my eyes and looked right through them, literally my visual field became fully bright. I felt the power and love. I was in complete shock and bliss at the same time. I began crying out of sheer joy for about 3 min. Then I felt the urge to go out. When I got out, everything was new and bright, like a another world. I walked down the street with no sense of self. This is the most difficult part to explain. Simply put, I was just walking but had no sense of me. I was all the people walking as myself, as God. It was One reality, with no me in it. Just One. The world changed in front of my eyes and I saw clearly for the first time. I was none other than God walking and what I witnessed was that all this world is God. I felt it, became it, saw it. Most importantly, everything around me became it and was it. One. Just One.

That was the peak in a nutshell.

Realizations

- There is only God. This has touched me forever.

- Negativity from the past and current issues was poured out of me and I realized that I need to be happy and positive. The shrooms really helped me with this. I felt a connection to my self and I realized that I need to be happy.

-  I love all of you with all my heart. Love is all we want and need.

- I realized that I do not want to escape from the world but that I need it. Duality is a beautiful thing, the world is a beautiful thing. 

Nice! That is it.

Now comes the hard part: embodying it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Nice! That is it.

:x

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Conrad Awesome nice to hear :x

:x

Why did You didn't tell. I would go there too.

Edited by tedens

There is finally no more doubt. Indeed All is One pretending to be many and doing an excellent job at it. All is God. You will know God just like you would know your mother. Only a fool would deny God, which is impossible.

Edited by Conrad

@Conrad Very nice. ❤️?

No sense of self, no sense of separation, Distinctions etc. All becomes/is unified whole. One

@zeroISinfinity Indeed. All is One :) God is right here right now, looking through every eye. Only awareness is required to see this, to become conscious of this. 

@Ero I am not an experienced psychonaut. The dose was a lot yes but I have had an extreme spiritual awakening before, more extreme than this trip and I have done years of spiritual work so I felt ready. There are however higher levels, next time I will try a higher dose to really break through. I do not know how much psilocybin I got from the dose, I can only guess.

@StarStruck Utopia and hollandia. 

On 6/14/2019 at 8:17 PM, Conrad said:

I was in Amsterdam 2 days ago and ingested 57g magic truffles of the strongest kind. I want to tell about the peak where I became aware of God.

It began by time slowing down including my senses. After some time, my senses and breath were completely slowed down and shortly after I became directly aware of myself as God. God opened my eyes and looked right through them, literally my visual field became fully bright. I felt the power and love. I was in complete shock and bliss at the same time. I began crying out of sheer joy for about 3 min. Then I felt the urge to go out. When I got out, everything was new and bright, like a another world. I walked down the street with no sense of self. This is the most difficult part to explain. Simply put, I was just walking but had no sense of me. I was all the people walking as myself, as God. It was One reality, with no me in it. Just One. The world changed in front of my eyes and I saw clearly for the first time. I was none other than God walking and what I witnessed was that all this world is God. I felt it, became it, saw it. Most importantly, everything around me became it and was it. One. Just One.

That was the peak in a nutshell.

Realizations

- There is only God. This has touched me forever.

- Negativity from the past and current issues was poured out of me and I realized that I need to be happy and positive. The shrooms really helped me with this. I felt a connection to my self and I realized that I need to be happy.

-  I love all of you with all my heart. Love is all we want and need.

- I realized that I do not want to escape from the world but that I need it. Duality is a beautiful thing, the world is a beautiful thing. 

Sounds great ? I’m jelly. Congrats ?? 

@Conrad 57g ??? internet article says 15g packs and can be used for 2 trips ? 

So you have taken approximately 8 trip dosage in a single shot ? thats pretty strong.

And whats difference between maggic truffles and magic mushroom ?

@Mu_ tnx brother

'@Jkris Yea it's pretty strong, just the way like it by nature. Magic truffes are miilder than magic mushrooms but with high enough dose they can do awsome things. 80 g magic truffles is easily a hero doese, which will go for next time.

Very good, i believe what happens is time does not actually slow down but our state of vibration accelerates so much that time appears to slow down. On a few trips i have had time completely stopped and i was everywhere and everything seeing life through all creation, all perspective all at once.

3 hours ago, Curiousobserver said:

Very good, i believe what happens is time does not actually slow down but our state of vibration accelerates so much that time appears to slow down. On a few trips i have had time completely stopped and i was everywhere and everything seeing life through all creation, all perspective all at once.

Really awesome:D